criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Community Request: Leia Organa's Ability Improvements

PlayersPurity
583 posts Member
edited August 8
kvx5vhis0zgf.png
Flash Grenade
When enemies are completely blinded slow their movement and don't allow them to see either Leia's or her allies health bars. Make the ability deal 120 damage at maximum (80 at minimum). By default, allow the ability to reveal enemies it blinded for Leia and rework the star card to increase the damage it deals. Also remove saber tracking during it's duration.
gnibt816dmj1.png
E-11
Like Boba Fett, add dot reticle to improve the accuracy. Also fix various bugs, one being her not able to zoom with it.
dey3px3zsmw6.png
Squad Shield
Inside the shield Leia and her allies regenerate health faster. Also make it able to block Palpatine's lighting, but he is still able to damage it. Make her able to pick it up or explode.
Post edited by PlayersPurity on

Replies

• Liz4rD
    1059 posts Member
    Bumping it bcos I love Leia
  • Liz4rD wrote: »
    Bumping it bcos I love Leia

Me too
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• With good aim, Leia is a beast in Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy. Oh wait, she's not available in Capital Supremacy because it only has ONE era. Genius move, Dice.

I'd prefer to see her flash grenade exchanged with R2D2. Have it work exactly like Krennic's droid did in BF2015. That would be awesome. But since we all know THAT will never happen, then yeah, I agree a buff to the flash grenade is necessary. Against troopers, it doesn't really matter, but it would certainly help against Enforcers and Villians, which just one skilled one will essentially act as an Executioner because her defense is pretty weak.
  • Sounds pretty solid and good. I agree with this.
    I would maybe add that Palpatine's lightning strikes get blocked by her shield also.
  • But it's not a community request, it's your request
  • I like this
  • A very small change I would make to Leia is to make her sheild be a fourth ability going in the same area as an ultimate, but it won’t be necessary to earn it. Allow Leia to aim with what is currently her secondary fire and move it to the area where her sheild used to be.
  • Oidmetala wrote: »
    Sounds pretty solid and good. I agree with this.
    I would maybe add that Palpatine's lightning strikes get blocked by her shield also.

Personally I'm against the idea, but if it happens I'm fine with it.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Not sure how hard it would be for the devs but i would like to see all force powers nullified if leia is in the shield and they are not.
  • anidriX
    1037 posts Member
    Agreed with everything, these are my specific suggestions for her Flashbang.

Leia's Flashbang should:
    • Deal a decent amount of damage, 100 sounds about right.
    • It should COMPLETELY blind enemies within range for at least a good 4 seconds.
    • It should heavily reduce the enemy's mobility down to at least Finn's Big Deal speed or maybe even a tad slower.
    • Optional: Give the flashbang the revealing effect provided by Star Card Blinding Reveal by default.
    Cards:
    • Blinded: Increased Flashed and maybe also movement reduction for : 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 seconds
    • Blinding Power: Increased Flashbang damage by: 20, 30, 40, 50. Very viable card in GA.
    • Blinding Ground: Increased Flashbangs AoE by: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%.
    This would make it a unique, powerful and reliable ability.
  • anidriX wrote: »
    Agreed with everything, these are my specific suggestions for her Flashbang.

Leia's Flashbang should:
    • Deal a decent amount of damage, 100 sounds about right.
    • It should COMPLETELY blind enemies within range for at least a good 4 seconds.
    • It should heavily reduce the enemy's mobility down to at least Finn's Big Deal speed or maybe even a tad slower.
    • Optional: Give the flashbang the revealing effect provided by Star Card Blinding Reveal by default.
    Cards:
    • Blinded: Increased Flashed and maybe also movement reduction for : 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2 seconds
    • Blinding Power: Increased Flashbang damage by: 20, 30, 40, 50. Very viable card in GA.
    • Blinding Ground: Increased Flashbangs AoE by: 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%.
    This would make it a unique, powerful and reliable ability.

Exactly what I'm looking for!
  • Added various ideas inspired by @Pigfoot's Leia buff:
    • Flash Grenade damages enemies by 120 at maximum and 80 at minimum
    • Blinding Reveal star card rework to damage increase
    • Squad Shield can block Palpatine's lightning, but he is able to damage the shield.
  • I was hoping when they added her shield it would be like 2015 and you could shoot threw it. That was a feature that made her unique and allowed for better defensive gameplay. Considering that it's kind OP the catch could be it slightly damages the shield a bit? And only blaster fire can go through?