criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Return Anakin to his launch power, but there is a catch.

Make him cost 25,000 BP on Galactic Assault, 50,000 for CS, and ban him from HvV. This makes it where only really good people can play him in GA and he won’t show up as much on CS. Also make a 2 minute cool down for him as well. Just an idea.

Replies

• Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    Oh, Lord Jesus
  • Enzyoo
    227 posts Member
    lcqaux4562fx.gif

5char

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • TMF
    159 posts Member
    Yeah I mean no. Just no man I like where you head is at I guess but not really.
    -TMFgun3r
  • Wow the responses are funny. This is mostly just a joke but it would be cool if they did this for a weekend.
  • Cadoth
    1137 posts Member
    Wow the responses are funny. This is mostly just a joke but it would be cool if they did this for a weekend.

Yeah, why not, we already have a bunch of useless and annoying events, another one won’t harm the game right?
  • Yammos
    86 posts Member
    edited June 21
    Na mate they just need to balance him. They knew he was OP at launch.
  • Batman20
    1858 posts Member
    edited June 21
    It's a bad idea anakin at launch was ridiculously op and dice were silly for thinking he was OK to send out like that
    Post edited by Batman20 on
  • Yeah you guys are right he was op af
  • He’s fine.
    jq0njy0nr4fo.gif
    Xbox one GT: OwnedBabyKobe24
  • Make him cost 25,000 BP on Galactic Assault, 50,000 for CS, and ban him from HvV. This makes it where only really good people can play him in GA and he won’t show up as much on CS. Also make a 2 minute cool down for him as well. Just an idea.

Yeah an idea, a bad idea. That's a big "no" from me.
    51bvn954fmlp.png
  • Anakin wouldn't have needed to be nerfed so hard if it wasn't for his unbalanced fourth ability of which no other hero or villain has. Seriously just take it away, change it to something passive, or give everyone a fourth ability. I cannot comprehend how they thought he would be balanced when he has more abilities than anyone else.
  • Anakin wouldn't have needed to be nerfed so hard if it wasn't for his unbalanced fourth ability of which no other hero or villain has. Seriously just take it away, change it to something passive, or give everyone a fourth ability. I cannot comprehend how they thought he would be balanced when he has more abilities than anyone else.

Iden in Starfighter Assault also has 4 abilities.