criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

I need some help and tips level up

Hello Gentlemen and Ladies :)

I need some help on leveling up classes and Heroes i know i need to grind which i ***** just takes forever and then the issue of starcards which i barely have and getting them is a pain i guess for everyone :)

but is there any way to get my heroes classes satrfighters leveled up quicker?
or getting star cards quicker?
if not then i guess i need to grind even more i got this game a few years ago didn´t play it that much but now my interest has grown but i am so behind in Heroes and classes and fighters so now i don´t know how to get them better as i am outranked and outgaunned in many of the assults and other game modes.

so give me some pointers and tips for getting my leveling up better
best of whishes
EpicJedi73

Replies

• CC_1010
    1813 posts Member
    Just grind in HvV. Choose 1 hero on DS and LS and just play. It’s the only way. You will get there.
  • Yammos
    86 posts Member
    It's painful but you have to do it
  • EpicJedi73 wrote: »
    Hello Gentlemen and Ladies :)

I need some help on leveling up classes and Heroes i know i need to grind which i **** just takes forever and then the issue of starcards which i barely have and getting them is a pain i guess for everyone :)

but is there any way to get my heroes classes satrfighters leveled up quicker?
    or getting star cards quicker?
    if not then i guess i need to grind even more i got this game a few years ago didn´t play it that much but now my interest has grown but i am so behind in Heroes and classes and fighters so now i don´t know how to get them better as i am outranked and outgaunned in many of the assults and other game modes.

so give me some pointers and tips for getting my leveling up better
    best of whishes
    EpicJedi73

For Assault Class I can recommend choosing the following star cards: scan dot, dioxis grenade and the card where you get extra battlepoints. Use the first to of those whenever it is possible and suitable (very helpful for getting points in CS in ship phase) and you will get a lot of points and xp for this class
  • Grind,

1.play
    2.fingure cramp
    3.cry
    4.rage
    5.suceed
    6.cheer
    7repeat...over, over, and o... v.... e...... r again
  • What platform are you on ? Pc or Console?
  • OcDoc
    1859 posts Member
    Obviously bonus XP events are critically important.

Just my own little tip. Focus on a blaster and saber hero for each side. Some maps lend more towards savers and some towards blasters so choose accordingly. By focusing on a few at a time, you can excel with them earlier on and that can improve the rate at which they level up.

Once you get a hero to all purple cards (around level 35), stop using them and focus on learning to use a different character in their place.

Lastly, while all of them are good if you play them right, start with the characters that are known to be a little stronger. This will help you weather the time period in which you are BUILDING your skills.
  • Use the double and triple XP points to your advantage. Every Wednesday of this month is double xp for all modes and last week of the month will have triple xp for capital supremacy.

Despite the big learning curve heroes vs villains is the best way to rank up your heroes. At least until you unlock their health on kill card. Once you get a hero to level 15 I find you already have most of their best cards available and can have them at tier 3. That alone will make you a competitive hero in GA or CS.
  • Use the double and triple XP points to your advantage. Every Wednesday of this month is double xp for all modes and last week of the month will have triple xp for capital supremacy.

Despite the big learning curve heroes vs villains is the best way to rank up your heroes. At least until you unlock their health on kill card. Once you get a hero to level 15 I find you already have most of their best cards available and can have them at tier 3. That alone will make you a competitive hero in GA or CS.

What he said. ➕