criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Your Top Issues

Replies

• 1) Target system as a separate mode. It was in the game for 2 years and it was mine and others main mode. 2 years and the main bit of the game for others and I is suddenly gone

2) Hero stealing between CS phases

3) People can spend too much time waiting in the spawn screen "screen camping"

4) Would like more offline content

5) New maps: Coruscant would be great
  • 1. Friendly vehicles showing up on radar
    2. Daily challenges not showing up in game when accomplished
    3. Speeder’s low cost vs. it’s high damage to heroes
    4. AT - AT orbital strike not consistently working
    5. Not being able to roll and throw a grenade
  • 1. Friendly vehicles showing up on radar
    2. Daily challenges not showing up in game when accomplished
    3. Speeder’s low cost vs. it’s high damage to heroes
    4. AT - AT orbital strike not consistently working
    5. Not being able to roll and throw a grenade

I would like to add that AT AT orbital strike one to my list. Definitely a major problem
  • -Not paying attention to starfighters and starfighter modes, plenty of Clone Wars content could be added

-No new skins for heroes that have little to none currently (Darth Maul and Luke)

-Not balancing out content to other modes, including Extraction and Arcade, which are pretty much completely ignored

-Not enough Infantry content, such as Troops-Only, weapons, and little to no skins for every Dark Side faction

-No unique Enforcer for Rebellion or Resistance (Ewoks? Please?)

Thanks. I'm hearing rumors that Large-Scale Offline is arriving in August, please prove this and make me change my signature.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Jedi_Kat
    16 posts Member
    edited June 19
    Stamin system needs to be tweaked, spamming is worse than ever! Maybe after 3 or more swings with dealing no damage the stamina cost increases.

Please fix the blocking system!

There should be a way open up a Saber user for attack when facing each other, sword fights are not based around getting behind someone!

Heroes versus Villains needs some kind of objective!

Heroes vs Villains 3 v 3 start is just bad right now. Should stay 3 v 3 or only allow the other players in when there's 1 for each side. Starts off as 3 v 3 and within a couple minutes turns into a 4 vs 3 beat down!

I understand it's a small team working on this game and I sincerely appreciate the work you guys have been putting in to keep the game alive. But you need to focus on fixing core problems before adding new content!

Post edited by Jedi_Kat on
  • crssquared
    248 posts Member
    edited June 19
    My biggest issue right now is with how OP Boba Fett is in HvV. He's essentially a cheat.
    Also the lack of Starfighter content.
    Post edited by crssquared on
  • 1. light saber combat, saber tracking etc
    2. The lagging for Xbox
    3. Match making
    4. And Abilities being disruptied and not working as intended. :smile:
  • Iceninja
    440 posts Member
    masontcarr wrote: »
    1) Republic voice lines used by other factions
    2) Lack of Extraction maps
    3) lack of Battlefront 2015 maps, heroes, skins, modes, blasters
    4) Grievous' stamina drains faster
    5) Rey's hitbox (Nerf it please).

100% yes.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Some annoying things:

Heroes blinded for 5 sec by officer flash grenade. Should be half at most.

Positioning yourself behind a saber hero only to watch them block all your shots. While facing away from you. Saber block shouldn't be 360.

Like the idea of card loadouts.

Spawn camping is annoying. When you're wondering where half your team is, they're all sitting in spawn waiting for their hero. The queue system seems the answer.

Daily crates are laborious to open. I have like 80 unopened crates.

Thanks!
  • Chem0
    171 posts Member
    New maps for SFA!
  • Iden is getting buffed
    Retribution needs to do more damage if it's shortened
    Boba needs a buff and his missile needs to do more damage
    Dashes could do a little more damage
    Obi Wan animations take a little too long
  • RogueNineNunb
    76 posts Member
    edited June 19
    giphy.gif

This then?

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • 1. PC crashing since last patch fix
    2. Please make blocking for saber heroes actually work properly (mostly for Yoda and Grievous)
    3. Lightsaber hit detection
    4. Minimizing reinforcement units on GA and CS
    5. Increase BP cost for vehicles especially for AT-STs
  • Also actually test your patches and updates thoroughly, have game testers actually play an online game with real players and test the changes you guys make to game mechanics such as light saber hit detections, blasters, rolling, blocking, and even playing through a whole planet on both sides. No platform should be dealing with inconveniences such as the game crashing at random moments. BF2 streamers and myself are extremely annoyed by this. AAA gaming studios should not be sending out patches like that.
  • Also actually test your patches and updates thoroughly, have game testers actually play an online game with real players and test the changes you guys make to game mechanics such as light saber hit detections, blasters, rolling, blocking, and even playing through a whole planet on both sides. No platform should be dealing with inconveniences such as the game crashing at random moments. BF2 streamers and myself are extremely annoyed by this. AAA gaming studios should not be sending out patches like that.

You mean like that patch which brought Maul's new throw?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
  • 1. Finn's Big Deal on GA. Please remove the damage reduction given to teammates. This ability is extremely overpowered considering how many maps feature phases that are bottlenecked.

2. Saber/melee tracking. The saber lunge is a problem as is the suction given to trooper melee and infiltrator sinister strikes.

3. Hero cooldown on GA. Can we please revert to the 30-60 cooldown on a hero character thats killed? It's pretty annoying to clear out a yoda, only for one to immediately reappear.

4. Speaking of Yoda, his block ability needs tuning. Prior to him receiving a saber block, Saber heroes were the best way to counter him on GA. Now, he blocks everything and is extremely hard to kill. I'd like to see him receive higher stamina penalties for blocking a saber attack.

5. Saber combat still needs additional layers. I would love to see a normal and strong attack variation, a the pary animation return for perfectly timed blocks and frame penalties add for missed swings and going from lunge to block.
  • lowell
    1604 posts Member
    I would like to see Ryloth ground maps for GA or CS.

Don't bring back 2015 content into this game but design new related content from scratch as to how the original inspiration (film, show, etc.) had them being shown.

The way the team has done with TCW era content is great but it still feels like the movies are only the biggest representation of it and not a lot from the show. Since there is a Season 7 of the show coming soon, it would be cool to see the team flesh out content that directly represent things from the show expanding upon the things we have got from the films already.

If TCW content is being released over a long period, I believe post-TCW Season 7 content should be the same period but with OT era content and don't restrict the standard.

OT content in this game should be eventually Rogue One, Rebels, the Mandalorian, Cassian & K-2SO show, the Marvel comics, novels, etc.

If the game goes in that direction, it should be fleshed out towards the PT and ST era also with the latter being consisted of the Poe Dameron comics, Resistance TV show, Galaxy's Edge expanding from TFA, TLJ, & TROS.

Please continue this game with expansive content until 2022. I am content with this being fully supported until then, when the Beinoff and Weiss trilogy's first film comes out, which would make sense to then release a Battlefront III with likely four eras.

• EA_Rtas
    1449 posts EA Moderator
    edited June 19
    Hey folks I just want to hop in here and say I've removed a few comments that are pretty much just sarcastic comments with no feedback or break some of the rules either for profanity or by discussing moderation. You've all done a pretty good job at keeping this thread on point so let's keep it that way please by keeping it constructive and following the rules going forward.
  • @F8RGE also there's a visual bug in Strike where it sometimes doesn't allow you to see which ally is carrying the cargo and, if they drop it, it won't show where it is on the ground. Don't know what triggers that and not sure if other players have experienced it. It's been in the game for a while now.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • LexRage
    113 posts Member
    I think my main issue is how unbalanced so many games are. In one way or another, stomping the ennemy or being stomped, is not fun.
    I don't mind defeat if the game was fun. I'd even say losing after an intense game is way more enjoyable than winning without a drop of sweat. Too often I see games that are completely one-sided.

I know it's a complicated matter tho. Many, many multiplayer games have this issue.
  • 1. Galactic conquest offline mode as well as online co-op
    2. Hero bugs like grevious thrust surge
    3. No OT or ST capital supremacy
    4. No weapon mods for default trooper guns
    5. Useless star cards obsolete that could use rework
    6. (Bonus) no more nerfs to anakin plz
  • redwards24
    8 posts Member
    edited June 19
    A few quality of life things I'd like to see:
    • Automatically give the credits for logging in on a day rather than requiring multiple clicks to get the credits from a box.
    • Always include the 2 most frequent game modes you've played on the main screen.
    • If I click to play a mode then cancel, prioritize that same server last if I click play again. That way if the first server found for a mode is on a planet I don't want to play on I can more easily find a different server on a different planet.
    • Reduce all the wait times especially in HvV.
    • Allow us to predefine sets of star cards similar to BF15 for easier swapping when we want to do different things on a character/class.
  • I'v been waiting for some sort of quality of life changes post. I hope there will be more in the future.

My 5 quality of life changes.

1) Each era of classes you should be able to set there own emotes and victory poses then all rather being the same.

2) You should be Able to check your daily challenges in the in game pause menu as well your challenges should be also the same.

3) A stats page see everything done in the game more advanced then 2015 battlefront.

4) feel even more like squad like before hologram update Could see who you spawing in with.

5) next step update the main menu or have a dramatic menu as well spawn menu.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • Relmets
    2380 posts Member
    edited June 19
    Tidy up Phasma's initial spread on her blaster

EDIT: And give her a regular over-the-shoulder zoom and then a magnified secondary option, instead of the current eyesores
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Tidy up Phasma's initial spread on her blaster

EDIT: And give her a regular over-the-shoulder zoom and then a magnified secondary option, instead of the current eyesores

Agreed
  • 1. Hitboxes aren't working as they're suppose to (Example if you try to dodge a lightsaber attack you still get a hit
    2. Yoda's Unleash is not working correctly
    3. Palpatine should have a block that can block force powers or make Dark Aura to have immunity for them.
    4. Darth Vader's Fueling The Rage star card is not working properly
    5. You haven't checked my hero/villain star card concepts yet. :wink:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/139742/hero-villain-star-card-concepts-hok-card-replacements
    Current Topics:
    Leia Improvements
    Heroes vs Villains Improvements
    Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
    PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

• 1. More Extraction Maps
    2. Rogue One content
    3. Better arcade and online to team with family and friends
    4. More trooper content
    5. More Maps in every mode and era
  • LexRage
    113 posts Member
    1. More Extraction Maps
    2. Rogue One content
    3. Better arcade and online to team with family and friends
    4. More trooper content

Basically all of these.

• Skin selector in arcade
  • Orbital strike is still broken on the AT-AT in galactic assault last time I checked. Hasn't it been broken since launch ?

Would be nice to have it work properly ya know. I know it's not the game's biggest issue right now but come on.
  • Billkwando
    1976 posts Member
    Dascooker wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Just a quick one this. We're currently working through our backlog and was wanted to get your insight.

If you could list your top 5 issues that you experience or quality of life changes you'd like to see, what would they be?

3. Force abilities do not work consistently, i.e. Luke, Yoda, or Obi Wans force push. Lukes repulse etc. Very annoying

5. Kylo's frenzy will not initiate at times, must continuously spam LB and RB multiple times to get it to work. And you guessed it, this is very annoying.

These both. Luke's fail all the time. I have a few videos where this can clearly be seen. Also, I have video of me fighting as Kylo, and you can see my LB/RB flashing like a strobe light as I'm hammering on it, and then I die, because the move never comes out.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Dascooker wrote: »
    5. Kylo's frenzy will not initiate at times, must continuously spam LB and RB multiple times to get it to work. And you guessed it, this is very annoying.
    I've been playing since Beta and have never once got Kylo's frenzy to work. I still have no idea what it is supposed to do, if anything. He looks cool, though. :frowning:

"I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    I've been playing since Beta and have never once got Kylo's frenzy to work. I still have no idea what it is supposed to do, if anything. He looks cool, though. :frowning:

I think it is similar to grevious thrust surge where if you don’t have it on a direct path to the target it will just either not work or not work properly. Kylo’s frenzy is more reliable but the times it does not engage usually happens at crucial times and trying to spam it when it should be working usually ends in death.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »

I think it is similar to grevious thrust surge where if you don’t have it on a direct path to the target it will just either not work or not work properly. Kylo’s frenzy is more reliable but the times it does not engage usually happens at crucial times and trying to spam it when it should be working usually ends in death.

I will try that. Also like Dooku's R1 ability, where you gotta aim precisely? Thanks!
  • Wait, but do you have to hit L2 and R2 over and over or only once until it "engages" are you good to go to just hit R2 then and saber them to pieces?
  • 1) remove non-selectable players for revival in the team. They take up slots for rebirth with simple players.

2) remove the timer for the revival, because of the timer after death, a knock on the "space" begins and at the same time on the mouse button for 3 seconds! do not break us keyboard and mouse! it happens by itself, it is not possible to control = (

3) Fix a bug with textures on Kashyyyk. Earth textures bloom into stripes and jump. I have a Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 WF2 OC. The problem is for many ...

4) Remove the regeneration of life, let the map be involved for this. Regeneration changes the rivalry. Regeneration compensation, let there be an instant rebirth - without timings.

5) Remove shields from machine gunners, this is not a canon. To all those who say that the Gungans had shields, then you will remember what they were! These are not the shields at all. No need for shields here!
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Wait, but do you have to hit L2 and R2 over and over or only once until it "engages" are you good to go to just hit R2 then and saber them to pieces?

You hit them both at the same time and he does 3 consecutive hits. You have to be targeting someone for it to work and if they are close enough he will lunge to them and the move will execute by itself.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    Wait, but do you have to hit L2 and R2 over and over or only once until it "engages" are you good to go to just hit R2 then and saber them to pieces?

You hit them both at the same time and he does 3 consecutive hits. You have to be targeting someone for it to work and if they are close enough he will lunge to them and the move will execute by itself.

Rad, thank you, best description I've been told. I really appreciate it. Have a cookie man! :cookie:
  • Force ability spam, there’s just too much of it. Also new HvV makes it impossible to clutch a match
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    Cane_danko wrote: »

Rad, thank you, best description I've been told. I really appreciate it. Have a cookie man! :cookie:

I forgot to mention the ability goes through block which is why its so good. So if that anakin is almost dead but spam blocking run up to him and frenzy him.
  • 1. Get rid of/minimize saber tracking and stun lock
    2. Change Default squad spawn to left side
    3. Get rid of AI and make CS 32V32
    4. Get rid of infantry skin and gender restrictions
    5. Change emoting back to the d pad and get rid of the movement cancelation
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • quenaelin
    1062 posts Member
    edited June 19
    Emperor Palpatine must be able to block saber strikes and force abilities. There should be more singleplayer content with bigger maps like in previous Battlefront games. Melee block braking should be added, melee attack should brake block and knockback opponent also, if both players melee strike same time there should be saber clash or both players are simultanously knocked back.
  • yoda901
    91 posts Member
    crssquared wrote: »
    My biggest issue right now is with how OP Boba Fett is in HvV. He's essentially a cheat.
    Also the lack of Starfighter content.

Somehow they thought he needed a buff, as if being the most mobile character in the game and the only hero that can abuse map hight/locations...next patch they will buff Vader again because he is so weak...
  • Billkwando
    1976 posts Member
    quenaelin wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine must be able to block saber strikes

Why? He's basically a blaster hero.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • - Saber combat Hit box problems. Get hit when you meters away (Ghost hits)

- Saber combat timed blocks are bad they block but you still get full damage!

- No private lobbies/good friend groups matchmaking
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!