criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

1v1 Hero mode PLEASE!!

CptAmmogeddon
35 posts Member
edited June 22
I think it's about time DICE releases a small Hero vs. Villain-Mode, where you can fight against ONE friend online. THose 4v4 or 2v2 matches can get pretty tiresome, and I would love to be able to have duels with friends on pc, not just on console in Arcade.

I love it when I have a decent (but short) fight on kamino, where I have a long, epic fight with an opponent, he uses the force to through me on a bridge down below and we continue fghting there. happened several times, and it feels like proper Star Wars Duels. But what happens next? Some try-hard Boba Fett-player swoops in and steals the show, or all the guys from my team gang up on my opponent. I know that thats the point of the mode, but those small "StarWarsy" moment make me wish that there was a smaller mode for those epic duels.

And DICE, IF you EVER release a mode like that, please just give us all the maps that we know and love from HvV. Not the weird indoors-kamino-map, the cool outdoors version, no unneccesary size-reductions etc.
Post edited by CptAmmogeddon on

Replies

• I hated it in the last Battlefront where you could only had 1v1 with a friend and not with random players...

• LafenChuck wrote: »
    I hated it in the last Battlefront where you could only had 1v1 with a friend and not with random players...

Exactly my point. Don't just give us a 1v1-mode for splitscreen on Consoles, give us a mode similar to HvV (or hero showdown), but instead of 4v4 or 2v2, make it 1v1. and when 2 players are in a party, put them against each other, and if a player is alone, pit him against randoms.
  • Cane_danko
    1247 posts Member
    I think i said this before but i feel having custom game modes would be better for something like this. No need to focus on balancing it and making sure lobbies stay full this way.