criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

NOLA’s Theories and Ideas

NOLA_Ghoul
6 posts Member
edited June 21
So with the upcoming June update with Droideka, TX-130, General Skywalker, 212th ARF Trooper skin, and 41st Scout Trooper skin, plus the Fall Felucia CS map, future Theed CS map, and the appearance of the 187th Battalion Clones, therefore teasing Mace, AND the leak for Ahsoka and Ventress, I think we can theorize a lot here. For one, it’s been rumored for Clone Commandos, which weren’t released with the BX Commando due to not being ready, therefore the counterpart to the Separatist’s Infiltrator being the ARC Trooper, maybe we can get a new Special class of “Elite” or something with Republic Commandos... and Magnaguards. Also, I don’t think we’ve gotten a good ship update for a while, so with Anakin being out, maybe develop and release his Eta-2 Actis Class Interceptor and Bossk’s Hound’s Tooth as new Hero ships, as well as Obi-Wan’s either Eta-2 or Delta-7 alongside Grievous’ starfighter, Soulless One. Along with these, I believe we can get a LOT of other Clone skins, such as Ahsoka’s 332nd Company or Ki-Adi-Mundi’s 21st Battalion, plus other famous(or at least recognized) Clone Wars maps, such as Mygeeto, Christophsis, etc, a Droid vehicle for the Octuptarra Droid, and so on. Thoughts, anyone? I’ll post my ideas regularly and such, I’ve got more but this post is STRICTLY Clone Wars content, at least for me, you guys post whatever.

Replies

• Also, I forgot to add that if we get Mace as a hero, the Separatist counterpart should be either Jango Fett or Savage Oppress, my personal preference being Jango.
  • I’ve thought about this since yesterday but what if, since the Republic and Separatists have Infiltrators, the Empire and First Order got Riot Troopers, and of course a counterpart to the Rebels and Resistance
  • Hesha
    508 posts Member
    I’m really hoping we get clone commandos in August, ben has teased them so many times and stated himself that they would be the counter to droidekas.
  • Hesha wrote: »
    I’m really hoping we get clone commandos in August, ben has teased them so many times and stated himself that they would be the counter to droidekas.

The new Skins we get next week look so awesome.I don't think we'll get the commando droids in August.

The new Skins we get next week look so awesome.I don't think we'll get the commando droids in August.

We.. already have Commando droids

Clone Commandos as a Droideka counter would be nice, just as the BX Commandos are Hero counters and basically win the game. Giving the Clone an EMP or something that nullifies the Destroyer’s shield would be amazing
  • What if we had Old Republic content
  • Lyc4n
    1164 posts Member
    NOLA_Ghoul wrote: »
    What if we had Old Republic content

I would personally be gassed at having a load of this but the issue is they struggle enough to come up with content for existing eras with so much to come for to each era still. If a battlefront 3 came out, i would love it to be only old republic and focus only on that. Then maybe they could add another era instead of a battlefront 4 and keep doing this until we have a huge game. With a huge amount of content for each era.