criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Offline PVE Should Have Friendly Fire

I remember when my brother and i used to play the og battlefront 2 and one of my favorite parts was to be able to shoot and kill your own teammates. Of course it would be offline only and there would be downsides you get negative or no points and negative score but teammates wouldn't or would turn on you (idk?) butnjust being able to would just add immersion and fun to the offline gamemode
Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA

Replies

• I do not necessarily understand why this would be fun tbh, but there could be the option in the arcade-like settings to turn friendly fire on. Do not think that having it permanently on would benefit anyone
  • I do not necessarily understand why this would be fun tbh, but there could be the option in the arcade-like settings to turn friendly fire on. Do not think that having it permanently on would benefit anyone

Yea of Course but just having the option to but yea i thikn if you want to have it off you can turn it off
    Instant Action Saved The Offline Community!!

FRIENDLY FIRE -> ON/Off in IA