criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Heroes worst gameplay mechanics of all time

The hero mechanics in this game is so hilarious poorly designed that it comes across as an after-thought. I know they added some features to prevent ''attack spamming''. But its still basically just spamming left click in heroes v villain. Whoever starts attacking the other wins first.

Its basically just try to zerg one player by going 2/3/4v1 as the gameplay style requires absolutely 0 skill unless its a duel which never happens in this game.

Replies

• Nic727
    81 posts Member
    Also the fact that some people are camping the heroes power up? I don’t understand how my team or enemy team can get 3 heroes at the same time while I can’t even find where the power up spawn...

Another thing I don’t understand is people one hit kill while being a hero... I got a hero the other day and it took me 4-5 hits to kill someone...
    tumblr_nmx5rwJMgv1sjw1w1o1_500.gif
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    Most of the nerfs need to be undone, and they need to bring back knockback for attacking a blocking hero
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe