criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Heroes worst gameplay mechanics of all time

The hero mechanics in this game is so hilarious poorly designed that it comes across as an after-thought. I know they added some features to prevent ''attack spamming''. But its still basically just spamming left click in heroes v villain. Whoever starts attacking the other wins first.

Its basically just try to zerg one player by going 2/3/4v1 as the gameplay style requires absolutely 0 skill unless its a duel which never happens in this game.

Replies

• Nic727
    81 posts Member
    Also the fact that some people are camping the heroes power up? I don’t understand how my team or enemy team can get 3 heroes at the same time while I can’t even find where the power up spawn...

Another thing I don’t understand is people one hit kill while being a hero... I got a hero the other day and it took me 4-5 hits to kill someone...
    tumblr_nmx5rwJMgv1sjw1w1o1_500.gif
  • Iceninja
    450 posts Member
    Most of the nerfs need to be undone, and they need to bring back knockback for attacking a blocking hero
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe