criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Loading time is ridiculous

Nic727
81 posts Member
Ok... On Xbox One it take 3 minutes loading a map and when my team spawn, we already lost 2/3 objectives in Sabotage and it’s a defeat in 2-3 minutes. It happened to me 3 times tonight.

Also the fact that enemies are spawning where we should defend and we are spawning way too far. This game is stupid.
tumblr_nmx5rwJMgv1sjw1w1o1_500.gif

Replies

• Enzyoo
    209 posts Member
    Well. It's console, and you are most likely using the standard HDD.

Buy an SSD.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    Nic727 wrote: »
    Ok... On Xbox One it take 3 minutes loading a map and when my team spawn, we already lost 2/3 objectives in Sabotage and it’s a defeat in 2-3 minutes. It happened to me 3 times tonight.

Also the fact that enemies are spawning where we should defend and we are spawning way too far. This game is stupid.

You unfortunately missed SWBF1's glory days.... from Dec 2015 to Dec 2017... but I still play... PS4 2000+ hours.
  • Iceninja
    418 posts Member
    That is because players are scattered further apart so it takes longer to sync to each players consle.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe