criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

I’m looking for people who can help me get some trophies.

I am on PS4 and am trying to get some trophies on the dlc maps. Specifically Bespin (10 wins and disarm 2 generators), Death Star (10 wins), and Scarif (10 wins).

Problem is it is difficult to load up a map, especially Death Star and Scarif. I would love to try to finish these before it truly becomes impossible.

Would you like to help? My username on PS4 is LetterZero. Please send me a friend request and message. I’d love to 100 percent this game.

Replies

• i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    LetterZero wrote: »
    I am on PS4 and am trying to get some trophies on the dlc maps. Specifically Bespin (10 wins and disarm 2 generators), Death Star (10 wins), and Scarif (10 wins).

Problem is it is difficult to load up a map, especially Death Star and Scarif. I would love to try to finish these before it truly becomes impossible.

Would you like to help? My username on PS4 is LetterZero. Please send me a friend request and message. I’d love to 100 percent this game.
    I am willing to help you if still needed.