criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Darth Sidious hits Battlefront II as a new Villain

DarthWalla
1 posts Member
edited June 24
Hello there,
What do you think about enter Darth Sidious as a villain?
Someone suggested that emperor Palpatine don't need a lightsaber 'cause is a character of OT and we don't see him uses lighsabers.
But Sidious showed us what is capable of during the clone wars.

Imagine this:

Ability 1: Darth Sidious takes with the force enemies in front of him to push them up and down on the ground (as we see at the end of his confrontation with Maul)
Ability 2: Darth Sidious gets off his tunic a second lightsaber to attack for a short period of time the enemies
Ability 3 : Darth Sidious use a Force Scream to darks the view of his opponent and stuck him confused

I think it will be great to see at least two appereances:

Senate: The outfit that the chancellor wears during his confrontation with jedi master Windu
Mandalorian Fight: As he appears in the clone wars series: h852jpb3vf4y4.png
hkzp0xhelr3m.png
ooded with a more reddish tunic

What do you think guys?
I think that it will be awsome to play as the most powerfull sith lord that the galaxy has ever known

Replies

• I think C3PO could be a better fit for the game. He could walk around and have his best special be to blind other players with his shiny armor. And he could have like 500 voice lines
  • I think C3PO could be a better fit for the game. He could walk around and have his best special be to blind other players with his shiny armor. And he could have like 500 voice lines

Best ability ever!!!

• Iceninja
    450 posts Member
    I think C3PO could be a better fit for the game. He could walk around and have his best special be to blind other players with his shiny armor. And he could have like 500 voice lines

And he would bore people to death
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe