criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Where are those Droidekas? Deployment - Update 28th June

Prev1
F8RGE
836 posts EA Community Manager
edited June 28
Hello there,

Wanted to drop you a quick note to give you some updates on today's update deployment. We had some initial issues with stamina values as well as the ticket counter in HvV. Both of these were fixed earlier on this afternoon via some server side tweaks.

The primary issue that we are currently tracking revolves around a crash that is occurring within Capital Supremacy while playing on Naboo. We know that this is affecting all three platforms and happens during the transition phase between ground and ship.

We're currently working to resolve the issue and will bring you updates as soon as we have it.

Outside of this, we are not currently tracking any other significant issues, but as always, if you experience anything unexpected, please do let us know

Update June 27

We are going to make some backend tweaks to Capital Supremacy.

We know the issue is caused during the transition between the ground and ship phase, as a result we are extending the length of the ground phase and shortening the ship phase. We are aware that defence of your Capital Ship will now be more difficult, which is a by-product of this.

The Changes
  • Increase tickets required on the ground phase from 50 to 100
  • Reduce bomb timer to 20 seconds, down from 100
  • Ticket bonus for boarding is up to 3 per boarding person, up from 1

These changes will start being deployed across our live servers at 12:00 CEST, in just over an hours time from the time of this post. We're still working on a fix for the overall issue but we hope this will help ease the frustration in the interim.

Update June 28

At 12:00 CEST we will be making a change that increases the bomb timer to 35 seconds, up from 20.
Post edited by F8RGE on

Replies

• Thanks
  • I noticed that when I was on Naboo I aimed down sights at a TX-130 as a droid officer and whenever I did that my crosshair would be moved all the way to my left instantly. This happened a few times and never has before today
  • Pigfoot
    237 posts Member
    Vader is supposed to deal 155 focused rage that you're ignoring.
  • F8RGE
    Jtdeviz1 wrote: »
    I noticed that when I was on Naboo I aimed down sights at a TX-130 as a droid officer and whenever I did that my crosshair would be moved all the way to my left instantly. This happened a few times and never has before today

Platform?
  • Ultras
    57 posts Member
    Thanks!
  • I see you slipped double xp in there you cheeky blighters
  • JAREDUP
    1596 posts Member
    Can you change the ION grenade card so it reduces cooldown rather than increase fuse timer
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • nick_the_spirit
    15 posts Member
    edited June 26
    i cant get i the game
    any [;aned fix for that?

Post edited by nick_the_spirit on
  • F8RGE
    any possible date for the fix??

We have a lead, going to see how that progresses before committing to anything.
  • Cadoth
    1136 posts Member
    Thanks, I hope you fix it real soon because currently I’m not able to open the game because of that one single crash
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    Adi_Gallia wrote: »
    I see you slipped double xp in there you cheeky blighters

It's Wednesday, we always do DXP on Wednesday now.

Sweet, I must have missed that 🤦‍♂️
  • I'm on PC and the whole game has been crashing every match of CS I get. It happens when my team is boarding to the ships right after the cinematic effect.
  • Wow shocker. They add skins and they break the game somehow again 😂😂😂. It’ll be a week before they update
  • I cant get in he game will u fix it??
    pc platform
  • F8RGE
    I'm on PC and the whole game has been crashing every match of CS I get. It happens when my team is boarding to the ships right after the cinematic effect.

Yes, this is what I am talking about in the first post.
    I cant get in he game will u fix it??
    pc platform

Have anymore details?
  • Hi Ben, I think I found a new bug with this new patch, 50% of the time Rey uses mindtrick it seems to also disable my dash and abilities. Is this intended or is this a new bug?
  • I cant get in he game will u fix it??
    pc platform

Hi, try to use the repair option.
    I had the same problem and it worked for me.
  • Fuzzbap
    72 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »

I think it's only for this month though?
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • Fuzzbap wrote: »

Yes last day
  • I can tell you my pc specs Ryzen 5 2600 gtx 1660ti 16gb ram. I ran repair and it did nothing
  • nick_the_spirit
    15 posts Member
    edited June 26
    I'm on PC and the whole game has been crashing every match of CS I get. It happens when my team is boarding to the ships right after the cinematic effect.

pc platform

Have anymore details?

Post edited by nick_the_spirit on
  • Oidmetala wrote: »
    pc platform

unfortunately not for me
    pc platform

unfortunately not for me

ok, hopefully you can get it fixed soon... :/

Thanks 👍
  • @F8RGE

Getting a "This content is currently not available" message in Crate Inventory menu.

I didn't receive daily crate or anything else today.
  • I’m at work and haven’t had a chance to verify this, but it’s been reported in another thread that the Enforcer Star Card that increases their grenade AoE has been removed. Is this correct? Is it intended?
  • Pigfoot
    237 posts Member
    Playing HvV & can't select a character when I press x to go the character selection screen. I must choose another hero just to spawn it
  • The Can’t block with lightsabers glitch has returned.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • Are there no bundle for the clone skins?
  • Fuzzbap
    72 posts Member
    The Can’t block with lightsabers glitch has returned.

Blocking wasn't going well for me against Droidekas in CS.

Pity too, we had a good back & forth game going, then I assume the game crashed for most players as we dropped from 39 to 8 players during the third ship phase. That was the only thing that got me hero time, though! The game filled back up after a couple of minutes then I crashed out on the way back to Naboo.
    "All 'Jedi' had was a bunch of muppets."
  • This is amusing:

giphy.gif

A droideka shooting in ball mode while jumping. I hope you don't remove her jump when trying to fix this BUG

giphy.gif
    BUGs? No, never heard of
    The Can’t block with lightsabers glitch has returned.

Blocking wasn't going well for me against Droidekas in CS.

Pity too, we had a good back & forth game going, then I assume the game crashed for most players as we dropped from 39 to 8 players during the third ship phase. That was the only thing that got me hero time, though! The game filled back up after a couple of minutes then I crashed out on the way back to Naboo.
    hopefully things be put right. And fixed.

63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • F8RGE wrote: »

pc platform

Have anymore details?

actually yes. i downloadedn the update and the game launched as usual. i played cs on kamino geonosis and kashyyk and then it was naboo s turn.It crashed at the end of the match. After that i opened the game again and it crashed in naboo s spawn menu. Then i restarted my computer bcs i thought that it was its problem.it was around 4pm gmt+2 i think. Since then i cant open the game
  • Guess Im avoiding naboo in CS for now
  • thanks
  • Getting kicked on Xbox when you fly up. It seems random too
    pc platform

unfortunately not for me

I have the exact same problem with not being able to launch the game after this new update...DICE PLZ...

I have tried to repair the game, restart my pc, uninstall and reinstall origin..

cannot be bothered reinstalling the tho since i KNOW this is a fault on DICE half not mine..

here is my pc specs: Intel core i7-9700K cpu, geforce rtx 2080 gpu, 16 gb DDR4 3200mhz ram, and a 1tb mdot2 ssd (and yes i have the game installed on that).

plz get a fix out sooner than later. other than that perfect update when the game actually worked xD

• I still cant keep my hero in capital supremacy.
  • F8RGE
    FUNNYPONNY wrote: »
    Oidmetala wrote: »
    pc platform

unfortunately not for me

I have the exact same problem with not being able to launch the game after this new update...DICE PLZ...

I have tried to repair the game, restart my pc, uninstall and reinstall origin..

cannot be bothered reinstalling the tho since i KNOW this is a fault on DICE half not mine..

here is my pc specs: Intel core i7-9700K cpu, geforce rtx 2080 gpu, 16 gb DDR4 3200mhz ram, and a 1tb mdot2 ssd (and yes i have the game installed on that).

plz get a fix out sooner than later. other than that perfect update when the game actually worked xD

What happens when you try to launch the game? Black screen, infinite loading? Anything?
  • I still cant keep my hero in capital supremacy.

Who cares
  • I have this bug on Xbox One where the game won't track my milestones anymore since the update. I tried doing my daily challenges for 3 rounds of HvV and kills with hero blasters, but after each match, even though it showed progress at the end of the previous match, it would show that it was reset back to zero, and only logged what transpired in that current match. Also, when I played HvV, I noticed that the respawn timer went back to 10s instead of the new 6s, and when I went to the respawn character selection screen, it would not let me respawn as the current character I was on, forcing me to respawn as another character. I don't know if it's a bug or a new change to the mode. Any help would be appreciated @F8RGE
  • first time i played CS on naboo (xbox) this morning, i joined a game inside the ships and everyone had 0 kills and 0 points ???? few minutes later i was kicked out of the game ... the other games were okay.

thanks for the devs , f8rge, charlemagne, dennis and everyone who work hard on this game. however, every patch comes with bugs.... i played more than 1000 hours . i loved this game but i need brand new maps . cant wait for felucia ! it looks sooooo beautiful
  • Since the update, Phasma gun stops firing after a while and Grievous' Relentless Charge won't stop (tried only HvV). Also, daily challenges don't seem to update. I had two I completed, but they're still there. I didn't get the credits as well.
  • Speedjack wrote: »
    first time i played CS on naboo (xbox) this morning, i joined a game inside the ships and everyone had 0 kills and 0 points ???? few minutes later i was kicked out of the game ... the other games were okay.

thanks for the devs , f8rge, charlemagne, dennis and everyone who work hard on this game. however, every patch comes with bugs.... i played more than 1000 hours . i loved this game but i need brand new maps . cant wait for felucia ! it looks sooooo beautiful
    This just happened to me on a PS4. Entered a Naboo CS already in progress and already in a capital ship. One core already sabotaged, but nobody in player list had any kills or points. Got booted from game when it went back to surface. Then whole game error-crashed.
  • What kind of testing goes into these updates prior to release? Any? That's a pretty major bug to not notice in testing.
  • Since the update, Phasma gun stops firing after a while and Grievous' Relentless Charge won't stop (tried only HvV). Also, daily challenges don't seem to update. I had two I completed, but they're still there. I didn't get the credits as well.

Honestly that Grevious bug, along with many other for him, was happening to me before this update but it was very seldom. I think it has to do with if you activate it and obiwan uses mind trick while you’re advancing it would t shut off for me.

Can you confirm obiwan was in the equation?
  • This is amusing:

giphy.gif

A droideka shooting in ball mode while jumping. I hope you don't remove her jump when trying to fix this BUG

A Droideka that can hop and shoot while in ball form eh? Just when I think I've seen it all, you present to me this masterpiece