criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

BF2015 - 500 hours

Just clocked my 500th hour playing BF2015! I’m not sure how healthy that is but it’s been a BLAST!
I’ve realised you reach a point where extra hours of play don’t really help you improve much, at least for me, perhaps because I’m no longer in my first flush of youth👨🏻‍🦳😀. A better strategy to improve is to try different combinations of weapons, traits and star cards and persist until you’re making them really work for you.
Anyway, here’s to the next 500🎮

Replies

• i2CRE8TOR
    1485 posts Member
    Timbaloid wrote: »
    Just clocked my 500th hour playing BF2015! I’m not sure how healthy that is but it’s been a BLAST!
    I’ve realised you reach a point where extra hours of play don’t really help you improve much, at least for me, perhaps because I’m no longer in my first flush of youth👨🏻‍🦳😀. A better strategy to improve is to try different combinations of weapons, traits and star cards and persist until you’re making them really work for you.

My SWBF1 partner (my son) and I both fought side by side in the galaxy as game partners for more than 1700 hours each. We still play to date... so keep fighting/defeating (playing) as long as you can. SWBF1 is crazy fun... in our opinion. May the force be with you in your journey!
  • Man, and I thought I had a game addiction. I'm nothing compared to you guys. :D
  • Timbaloid said:
    Easy number to achieve when a games actually good. Over 2000 myself and yes it’s an awesome game, can’t say the same for the current one. It’s ashamed they’re not still working on that game instead of whatever this is we have now. 
  • bfloo
    15847 posts Member
    Timbaloid said:
    Easy number to achieve when a games actually good. Over 2000 myself and yes it’s an awesome game, can’t say the same for the current one. It’s ashamed they’re not still working on that game instead of whatever this is we have now. 
    Awesome is pushing it.  It was a terrible shooter that somehow ended up having a fun factor to it that this game missed.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I play battlefront 1, add me! id: imbriins2
  • d0kRX
    1438 posts Member
    Wow, I haven't even reached 500 hours yet myself. Yes I think the first game is lots better than the second game. But I still enjoy both of them.

If any of you are on PS4 and would be interested in playing a mini-tournament in cargo please let me know! I'm still recruiting some teams to partcipate and when I say mini I do actually mean mini, the four teams will only have 2 matches! 
    PSN: d0kRX