criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Survey - June 2019

Prev13
F8RGE
1050 posts EA Community Manager
edited June 2019
Hello there,

We're approaching the end of another month and as such it's time for a Community Survey.

Some top-line findings from the May survey:
  • In May your happiness levels were the highest they've been since December 2018, ever so slightly beating
  • Communication had also improved
  • You were happier with the Transmissions compared to April
  • You said that Geonosis is your favourite CS map, Kamino comes in second (narrowly)
  • Vader was your preferred hero, then Maul
  • CS is your favourite game mode, GA was second and HvV third
  • HvV rating increased considerably since the target system was removed

As always, these results help provide an insight into what the community is thinking and coupled with our own internal data, as well as further feedback help paint a more completed picture.

With that said, it's onto the June survey! You can find it here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CTWHEN0619

Please do let us know your thoughts.

Thanks!

Replies

• On mobile Phone, clicking on "Done" launched a new survey. Is it normal ? Or I must do it again ?
  • Zirius
    381 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Ok I completed the survey without being logged in and can't do it again, is it ok? Will it appear as anonymous and won't be taken into consideration or something like that? Sorry if this may be a silly question.
  • Zirius
    381 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Zirius wrote: »
    Ok I completed the survey without being logged in and can't do it again, is it ok? Will it appear as anonymous and won't be taken into consideration or something like that? Sorry if this may be a silly question.

You're fine. They are all anonymous.

Alright, thank you. I know we can't post in the forums if we don't own the game, but seems to be able to take the survey without even being logged in. It'd mean anyone is able to complete it, without owning the game or having a clue about it.
  • Cadoth
    1229 posts Member
    That was actually a good survey, way better than the other ones
  • I really hope CS for OT is added
  • DarthJ
    7081 posts Member
    Done. Nice to see some summaries and multiple options for content listed.
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • would like to also see the "dissatisfied" top line summaries. There has to be some things people wanted improved...
  • and done.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • Mkiosk
    38 posts Member
    One question about Starfighter Assault.

A sliver of attention related to an obvious answer to an obvious question is supposed to make SFA players feel better about the game being completely ruined after so much inattention?

It’s not enough.
  • skincarver
    1026 posts Member
    Done.

Infantry only game mode please
  • Needed additional text boxes to enter "more extraction maps please."

• Versatti
    2202 posts Member
    Marked improvement for recent comms with the EA Forum community. Keep up the engagement it’s much needed.
  • Billkwando
    2048 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    vVrathh wrote: »
    Everyone better answer «Weapons» on the question of what they want added.

I gave it a 5 out of 10. I don't play trooper modes much but it's a perfectly reasonable request and I might enjoy them if they ever showed up.

Interesting that they say folks are happier with HvV when none of the questions in either survey has referenced the target system, or the possibility of having both systems in place. Just because I say I enjoy hero gameplay doesn't necessarily mean I like the new rules.

I did vote for more Hero content (10) though, and more modes (10), so I guess that's something.
    ZI7BNkU.gif
    ^Maximum the Hormone - Alien^
    (Sorta like an insane Japanese SOAD, but w/ 3 vocalists and slap bass)

Gamertag: Billkwando PSN: Billkwando YouTube: Billkwando
    Find me in HvV, pushing people off of stuff and watching them fall, like a cat.
  • Best survey questions to date. Good job.
  • Repping for those SA and Infantry content
  • Thanks for the survey opportunity! Shows you guys actually care. Makes me happy this game is still being supported.
  • I actually felt like somebody was hearing me in this one.

Offline, weapons, starfighter assault, ST, OT trooper skins in that order was my main concern. They got 10s. Oh and more large scale maps.
  • Billkwando
    2048 posts Member
    Billkwando wrote: »
    Interesting that they say folks are happier with HvV when none of the questions in either survey has referenced the target system, or the possibility of having both systems in place. Just because I say I enjoy hero gameplay doesn't necessarily mean I like the new rules.

The previous two surveys asked how you would rate HvV as a node. The one after the change was higher.

We'll check in on modes again next month probably.

Cool, thanks for the clarification. :)
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• Pretty thorough survey One of the better ones for sure.

Please start releasing the results of these surveys. Obviously omit the write-in content. Let's see what the "community" is really saying.
  • This community survey was the best one yet! It offered options for all players- covering heroes, troopers and reinforcements. Good job!
  • anidriX
    1754 posts Member

I gave it a 5 out of 10. I don't play trooper modes much but it's a perfectly reasonable request and I might enjoy them if they ever showed up.

I did vote for more Hero content (10) though, and more modes (10), so I guess that's something.

Yes, unfortunately it seems unlikely they'll reconsider adding back the Target System separately if they have this surveys to "back them up".

I was about to select weapons when I realized CS for OT and ST is much more important for the game's quality and lifespan so I ended up selecting Gamemode instead. That option also includes Infantry only mode. But yes, Weapons comes second after Gamemodes.

@F8RGE This is probably the best survey to date. Heavily focused on what the priorities should be for the near future based on what the players want (or so I hope). I'm also found it very surprising you included new SFA maps on the list. I think it's a safe bet everyone assumed that was off the table by now. I mean, there's a 30-pages-thread without a single comment from the devs.
  • tts42572
    1176 posts Member
    Did my survey.

My main requests:

More Extraction maps.

Add a hero only objective mode - like hero only strike or extraction would be fun.

More infantry content. We've had same cards and same guns since launch. Could add some cards or modify ones nobody uses to make them better choices. And add maybe some new weapons.

Really about all I had to say. I'm mostly just about stuff to enhance and make gameplay more interesting....Modes, cards, maps, weapons, etc.
  • F8RGE
    1050 posts EA Community Manager
    Pretty thorough survey One of the better ones for sure.

Please start releasing the results of these surveys. Obviously omit the write-in content. Let's see what the "community" is really saying.

I gave you insights above.
  • Billkwando
    2048 posts Member

Now you have unlimited stamina.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• Cadoth
    1229 posts Member

Now you have unlimited stamina.

*50% reduction 🤠
  • Mystical
    407 posts Member
    This survey was better than the previous one. I was able to rate and comment for more trooper support/focus while rating lower any interest for hero content. The time is now for some trooper content and focus. Game has been out for several years and still no new weapons that troopers can unlock and use. Also put in support for offline/arcade as well.
  • MillSmit
    319 posts Member
    Really happy to have SA and Extraction mentioned; really thorough survey, glad to get a mention of weapons being a possibility as well. Got to say, over the last couple of months I have been really impressed with the devs :)
  • Cane_danko
    1628 posts Member
    Any idea if this survey result will be made public? I am curious to see how it turns out.
  • Oldgit6
    37 posts Member
    Fix the saber lock, its annoying when some noob that cant dash or use tactics just constantly spams R2, how long have people been asking for it fixed and always ignored
  • Billkwando
    2048 posts Member
    Oldgit6 wrote: »
    Fix the saber lock, its annoying when some noob that cant dash or use tactics just constantly spams R2, how long have people been asking for it fixed and always ignored

Honestly, I think it's coming. It would be hard for them to ignore at this point, since the last time they asked for feedback they were basically flooded with that as the main issue.
    ZI7BNkU.gif

• Arcade/Offline content all the way!!
    Instant Action is on the horizon! Thank you DICE so much for this incredible addition to the game!
  • Smattonellus
    936 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Awesome survey this time, for two simple reasons, an open question about how you would improve an hero, and weapons, finally a chance for new weapons.

Edit: Actually even more awesome if you consider it included new extraction maps and new SFA maps as options, I know of course these must be voted by a large chunk of the player base to be worked on, but it's a small victory having them taken into consideration.
  • Thanks for doing the surveys!
  • I gave 10 for more Extraction Maps.
  • Colin777
    712 posts Member
    SKINS!!
  • Alex64
    8177 posts Member
    content from another eras not just one.
    レッツゴー 合体! パワーアップ
    ちからの ちからのギャレスナイツ!
    6! 6! シクスティー・フォー
    アレックス シクスティー・フォー!
    6! 6! シクスティー・フォー
    アレックス シクスティー・フォー!
  • Hesha
    511 posts Member
    I hope everyone said WEAPONS!
  • Weapons and Starfighter Assault content.
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    F8RGE, we need more extraction maps and trooper weapons. these are the biggest request in my opinion. you can do it. i can feel it.
  • People better have voted 10 for SMALL SCALE MAPS (EXTRACTION)

Done 👍
  • Compo
    150 posts Member
    Thanks for this.