criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Please Add Shadow Troopers For The OT Imperial Infiltrator Class

Once canon always canon

They could have camouflage as one of their abilities

I see no problem with Death troopers and shadow troopers coexisting in canon

Death Troopers are bigger and more imposing than shadow troopers
And their armor is different

They play different military roles in the Empire

Replies

• RyanK388
    1777 posts Member
    Rebel Agents could be the counter infiltrator unit, Rebel agents are like infiltrators and Saboteurs and if you want to be lazy just make them human
    No need to make bothan spies
    Once canon always canon

They could have camouflage as one of their abilities

I see no problem with Death troopers and shadow troopers coexisting in canon

Death Troopers are bigger and more imposing than shadow troopers
    And their armor is different

They play different military roles in the Empire

Or Shadow Scouts, which was black armored scout troopers, but twice the amount of edginess and elite
  • RyanK388
    1777 posts Member
    Than maybe an Infiltrator version of the Deathtrooper?
  • Zman2202
    536 posts Member
    I miss the shadow trooper from Star Wars Battlefront. Would love to see a cloaking device or maybe a rebel scout with orbital strike
  • For the 1000th time... Deathtroopers have replaced the Shadowtrooper in Star Wars canon. They are no longer.

It doesn’t have to be that way.
  • WodiQuix
    4558 posts Member
    How about Shadow Scouts or the Storm Commandos for the Empire, and Rebel smugglers or Rebel Marines or Rebel pilots for the Rebellion?
  • For the 1000th time... Deathtroopers have replaced the Shadowtrooper in Star Wars canon. They are no longer.

But yes, we desperately need new Reinforcements and Infiltrators for all factions in the OT and ST.

If that’s the case, why couldn’t we just have a normal-sized stormtrooper in all-black armor with an Invisibility ability?
    Add more Extraction and SA maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 5: Episode IX
    “Season” 6: Rogue One
  • No thanks to the Shadow Trooper, I’d prefer an ISB Agent for the Empires Infiltrator
  • WodiQuix
    4558 posts Member
    No thanks to the Shadow Trooper, I’d prefer an ISB Agent for the Empires Infiltrator

ISB agents would also be cool, but I have a soft spot for armor clad soldiers.
  • Shadow troopers used to be intimidating a f when BF2015 first came out

Imagine how frightening it would be to see them running around the map in this game with actually cloaking abilities.

“There’s a black one”!

“And it just turned invisible”!!
  • The cloaked Shadow Trooper is a must have class and the Bothan Spy cloaked as a counter.
    If they make it were (a) running (b) firing and (c) meleeing makes them uncloak they will not be to OP. 😎👍🏼 Waaaaaay waaaaay cool.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Shock Trooper for Empire Infiltrator.

Death Trooper is the official Shadow Trooper.

Nothing more needs to be said.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Doesn’t matter in what form they come, skin or a reinforcement, i just want them.
  • Starmasui73146
    1251 posts Member
    edited September 14
    Shock Trooper for Empire Infiltrator.

Death Trooper is the official Shadow Trooper.

Nothing more needs to be said.

There are lots of Storm Troopers with black armor. George Lucas himself and his Lucas Arts team were heavily involved in helping Pandemic with there SWBF 1 and 2 (2004 and 2005). So as far as I'm concerned George Lucas (the maker of the Star Wars Universe) what he says goes, if he says Shadow Troopers are canon then to heck with what Disney says, sorry.

Examples of black armored troopers:

Shadow Trooper variants (George Lucas canon):

Shadow Trooper on Tatooine Survival map 15:12-15:36

Shadow Division

Dark Troopers (greyish or black armor), expanded universe:

aaaaaand yeah Death Troopers (part of the new Disney canon):

Inquisitor Storm Troopers (part of the new Disney canon):

Purge Trooper (from Jedi Fallen Order)
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”