criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

When A Hero Dies They Should Be Locked Out From Being Immediately Reselected

vonVile
338 posts Member
edited July 13
I'm tired of seeing Anakins respawning immediately after being killed over and over again. When a Hero dies that Hero should be blocked from being selected again before another Hero is played.

EDIT: To prove how bad it is. I was just on Endor and killed 2 Obi-Wans in under 2 minutes.
Post edited by vonVile on

Replies

• Claire
    22 posts Member
    Yeah I agree or at least lock the player whom just used that hero from using it in modes other then Hero Vs Vilain or hero showdowns
  • JrFett
    40 posts Member
    Yes, especially in CS, as droids, it's tough to kill Anakin, only to have him come back within a minute. I like this idea.
  • Claire
    22 posts Member
    JrFett wrote: »
    Yes, especially in CS, as droids, it's tough to kill Anakin, only to have him come back within a minute. I like this idea.

Anakin is the Hero with the Most Health and a highest Damage output. Specially with his fourth ability that kills anyone caught in it instantly.
    They should either lock it down for 1 minute so if say the sane player who had him before decides to try n wait shall be kicked for inactivity or lock that person out of using a Hero so others on there side can get a turn to use heros or vilians