criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Add Death Star Troopers/Imperial Navytroopers as an alternative look to Stormtroopers

In Battlefront 2015, the Death Star Trooper is available at level 80 for 25,000 credits. EA, I would definitely buy Battlefront II if you added these in Battlefront II as playing as non-stormtrooper Imperial military units as maybe extra DLC or something in future updates!

Replies

• Cyro
    215 posts Member
    This has my full support!!

Either as alternate Stormtrooper Skin or as Imperial Officer Skin. Maybe Add the SE-14R blaster as well. (Semi-Automatic)

There are btw different versions of this Trooper! Overall or Tunic. With Belt Boxes or without. This would be even a Skin that would fit on most Planets. I would love to play as them. I really enjoyed them as a Skin in BF2015 and i almost always used them!

DO IT!
  • + 1 Like skin for Officer class

1bfioawlu399.png
  • Cyro said:

Either as alternate Stormtrooper Skin or as Imperial Officer Skin.
    I'd prefer as an alternate Stormtrooper, seeing as Armytroopers and Navytroopers (Death Star Troopers) are supposed to be your average soldiers whereas the Stormtroopers are supposed to be the Empire's version of marines. I would imagine stormtrooper officers wear black uniforms outside of combat and Stormtrooper armor in combat (with a white or orange pauldron to indicate they are superiors).

Imperial army or navy officers would wear grey or olive uniforms outside of combat, and armytrooper or navytrooper outfits and armor in combat. The way you would be able to distinguish officers from average soldiers as far as their attire goes is the rank squares and code cylinders on their chest.

EA, would you consider adding this? I would be okay with it being a microtransaction or DLC if you need it to be, it would be so cool to see this added!!
  • Cyro
    215 posts Member
    Cyro said:

Either as alternate Stormtrooper Skin or as Imperial Officer Skin.
    I'd prefer as an alternate Stormtrooper, seeing as Armytroopers and Navytroopers (Death Star Troopers) are supposed to be your average soldiers whereas the Stormtroopers are supposed to be the Empire's version of marines. I would imagine stormtrooper officers wear black uniforms outside of combat and Stormtrooper armor in combat (with a white or orange pauldron to indicate they are superiors).

Imperial army or navy officers would wear grey or olive uniforms outside of combat, and armytrooper or navytrooper outfits and armor in combat. The way you would be able to distinguish officers from average soldiers as far as their attire goes is the rank squares and code cylinders on their chest.

EA, would you consider adding this? I would be okay with it being a microtransaction or DLC if you need it to be, it would be so cool to see this added!!
    Partially correct.
    The Stormtroopers are more like the Empires version of the Army Rangers. As if you'd slowly replace Army Infantry with Specialized Shocktroopers over time. By the era of the Original Trilogy the Army troopers were almost completely replaced by Stormtroopers. Army Troopers were the backbone of the imperial army in the early days of the Empire (Solo Movie and Comics)

Adding Navy Trooper Skins for assault class would be fine. Adding black and olive uniforms to the Officer class would be perfect.