The Future of BFII
I got into this game back in late April/early May after skipping out on my preorder at launch. I have to say that Capital Supremacy is some of the most fun I've had playing a Battlefront game since the originals. That said, not everything is great about the game. Here are a couple of thing I believe would improve the Battlefront in the future:
- OT and ST CS content. Playing PT content only on CS can get super repetitive (add new CS maps, and don't restrict maps to to certain eras - planets are not exclusive to their era. They are Star Wars planets, not era planets.)
- Game Modes restricted to HvV, CS, Blast, and Starfighter Assault (almost every time I join into a game I'm waiting on 3-15 players for an hr). Cut the modes down to those 4. Want a Heroes only mode, HvV. Want an objective mode, CS. Want an infantry only mode, Blast. Want a starfighter mode, SA.
My biggest fear for this game is that once they are done with PT content this year, they will be done with the game, leaving another Battlefront game with so much unexplored potential.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- 50.8K General Discussion
- 5.3K Gameplay Discussion
- 10.7K Feedback & Suggestions
- 662 Community Events and Creations
- 1.7K Star Wars™ Battlefront II Recruitment
- 3.3K Off-topic