criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Death star or scarif

Anyone still playing these dlc, if so when do you play them, been trying to get on them for ages but only every so often you get a full game

Replies

• bfloo
    15514 posts Member
    DS and Bespin are hit or miss, OR always gets going with the low player count.

Never tried Scarif, wasn't a fan.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• On Xbox, never get on Scarif.  Occasionally get death star but mostly outer rim and Bespin bit more often lately. 
  • I see a lot more mod controller users on bespin or outer rims so i stay away from there, just a pity the dlc isn't played more, some cracking maps in them all
  • Thats why the player requirement should be bare minimum for any match, 1v1 and if others are online they can just fill in as they want. So you can get into any dlc like the private matches. 
  • Thats why the player requirement should be bare minimum for any match, 1v1 and if others are online they can just go fill in as they want. So you can get into any dlc like the private matches. 
    Difficult for games like battle station etc, imagine 1 rebel trying to destroy the star destroyer lol

But yeah blast etc should be lowered 
  • Yeah but the hope is others would join. If I dont get a hit in the lobby within 5 min im out. So if I could start a game even battlestation playing would keep me busy while I “wait”
  • banner
    57 posts Member
    i get full death star games daily on xbox