criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

PS4 Mini DLC Cargo Tournament: 4 teams

d0kRX
1425 posts Member
Hi, I'm putting on a mini DLC cargo tournament on the PS4. Because it is a "mini" tournament, there will be just 4 teams. I currently have one team already signed up for this tournament.  If you are interested in the tournament and joining a team, or in getting a team together, then please comment below or PM me. Here's a few details below:

• We will have "tournament" style rules such as no healing star cards, no traits, no "triangle" or middle abilities, and possibly limited weapons or star cards per team.
  • We will begin the tournament as soon as the teams have been assembled, matches will be arranged between team leaders and screenshots of the end of each match must be sent to me.
  • Each team will be guaranteed 2 matches. The losers from the first matches will match together to compete for bronze, and the two winners from the first matches will compete for Gold. 
  • For now the prize will be the glory of being "the winner," unless someone has a suggestion in mind for me.
  • The rules will be finalized before matches begin, any other rules should be by agreement between the team leaders.
  • Only maps from the DLC will be utilized for this tournament. Maps from the original games are off limits. This is to make the tournament a little different.
PSN: d0kRX

Replies

• d0kRX
    1425 posts Member

Here is the bracket we will be using, the names of the teams I just made up, but they can be changed to a name that an individual team wishes to have.
  • Dang, I wanted to but im on xbox...  sorry man
  • d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    Dang, I wanted to but im on xbox...  sorry man
    Darn that is a bummer @Scumbagmarty but hey, you could organize one of these and do the same. I even have an Xbox friend that could be interested in it.
  • d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    Ok at this moment I now have Panchosilva's friends in this as one maybe two teams.

That means we have 2 and possibly 3 teams already. Anyone else interested?