criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes

2

Replies

  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    Yes, speeders can take out your hero if you don't block or get out of the way.

    So use your light saber to block and/or get out of the way.


    How long have you played this game? You do realize there’s splash damage and the barrage is unblockable right? 
    And? The problem exactly is? 

    If you're deflecting most of the damage and then proceed to run to find cover and evade the vehicle then you'll lose some hp but will eventually regain it back by continuing to play. Crying about it ain't gonna do anything. How long have you been playing this game lol?
    No, like you can’t deflect it...
    Splash damage ain't deflectable... because it's splash damage... 
    bro, you can’t defelct ANY of the speeder laser gun. Please act like you’ve played this game. Splash damage and regular damage 
    With how bad blocking is in this game, who knows if they are even supposed to or not.

    They 'should' at least be able to block a speeders blaster fire, Luke didn't even struggle with it in RotJ.  Tank fire there needs to be at least splash damage.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo said:
    Yes, speeders can take out your hero if you don't block or get out of the way.

    So use your light saber to block and/or get out of the way.


    How long have you played this game? You do realize there’s splash damage and the barrage is unblockable right? 
    And? The problem exactly is? 

    If you're deflecting most of the damage and then proceed to run to find cover and evade the vehicle then you'll lose some hp but will eventually regain it back by continuing to play. Crying about it ain't gonna do anything. How long have you been playing this game lol?
    No, like you can’t deflect it...
    Splash damage ain't deflectable... because it's splash damage... 
    bro, you can’t defelct ANY of the speeder laser gun. Please act like you’ve played this game. Splash damage and regular damage 
    With how bad blocking is in this game, who knows if they are even supposed to or not.

    They 'should' at least be able to block a speeders blaster fire, Luke didn't even struggle with it in RotJ.  Tank fire there needs to be at least splash damage.
    But they can’t, I agree they SHOULD but they can’t so idk what these guys are on
  • Is this the most casual SWBF game or is there another I’m not aware of?  Only 2 GA maps have vehicles from beginning to the end Kashyyyk and Geonosis. Besides those 2 maps every GA map funnels into areas or rooms without vehicles. No vehicles in DSII and Kamino at all. 

    CS has no already nerfed star fighters in the mode and no vehicles at all in the capital ships phase. Yet on all GA and CS maps heroes are always available from beginning to end. Who doesn’t like it when a GA match ends in the first phase due to hero spam?

    This game was designed by hero players for hero players so just remove troopers, reinforcements, vehicles and star fighters from the game.  That might be to drastic a move for EA to placate the hero players so I’m sure an increase in the bp costs of vehicles or a nerf to their damage will be forthcoming shortly as this game is all about catering to hero players. 
    Just another nerf whatever kills my hero thread. 
    Now lets talk about voice lines for heroes. 
    Or just get better at killing hero’s with troopers 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Too busy taking out vehicles so they can’t kill teammates playing as heroes. 
    I see I see 
  • I believe my suggestion has been alluded to or indirectly referenced several times, but I’d like to be a bit more specific:

    as, in most cases, vehicles cost anywhere between 95% to 75% less than heroes, vehicles can melt heroes quickly, and heroes can either hardly, never, or with only great difficulty (with the sole exception being the AT-RT) damage vehicles, it seems to me either one of two changes is reasonable. Either vehicle costs should go drastically up, or heroes should have a much easier time destroying vehicles, to include all tanks.

    I advocate the second of these two changes for several reasons. Maintaining the relatively low cost of vehicles will ensure they’re still an ever-present factor on the field of battle, and allowing heroes to effectively damage all vehicles with relative ease will encourage more team-based play as infantry units will need to protect their vehicles from hero damage. Additionally, heroes destroying all vehicles, to include the massive AT-AT even, is absolutely canon: Luke takes out two walkers on Hoth (one singlehandedly), and Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ashoka, and many other Jedi repeatedly destroy tanks by themselves throughout the Clone Wars series.

    I'm aware all devs have to-do lists as long as an elephant’s trunk, and I appreciate all that they do; however, I think this imbalance between vehicles and heroes is one of the most significant, and increasing (since the addition of the latest tank), issues to be addressed in this game.

    Thank you again for all that you do.
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    Simple solution, improvise, adapt, and overcome. If being killed by vehicles( which are built for the one reason to take on big enemies), then play as a gunner hero. Stay away from areas that vehicles can go. If nothing else, dont play as a hero on a map that you have big issues with. The only map I can think of the vehicles dominate is Geonisis. (Theres a reason tons of jedi died in that battle) Vehicles were a main part of that battle... makes sense why they dominated.

    Honestly it's not rocket science. Thank you for your time, and I'll see you of the battlefront.
    The tons of Jedi died in the arena, before the battle started.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Evo911
    267 posts Member
    vonVile said:
    The problem isn't that they are OP, it's that their BP costs are beyond dirt cheap. When vehicles cost less than weakest enhanced troops you know the BP cost system is completely unbalanced.
    - All speederbike types should be 1000 and their health should be nerfed to 300-350.
    - AT-RT/AT-ST should be 1500-2000
    - Tanks should be 2500.
    - Fighters should be 3000.

    @F8RGE
    Loool, you are talking about x3 for the cost

    At this price they will be no longer used.
    I will never pay this price for a tanks that could be destroyed by infantry easily
  • bfloo said:
    Simple solution, improvise, adapt, and overcome. If being killed by vehicles( which are built for the one reason to take on big enemies), then play as a gunner hero. Stay away from areas that vehicles can go. If nothing else, dont play as a hero on a map that you have big issues with. The only map I can think of the vehicles dominate is Geonisis. (Theres a reason tons of jedi died in that battle) Vehicles were a main part of that battle... makes sense why they dominated.

    Honestly it's not rocket science. Thank you for your time, and I'll see you of the battlefront.
    The tons of Jedi died in the arena, before the battle started.
    Wasnt too pretty outside the arena either.
  • Xerogon
    505 posts Member
    Is this the most casual SWBF game or is there another I’m not aware of?  Only 2 GA maps have vehicles from beginning to the end Kashyyyk and Geonosis. Besides those 2 maps every GA map funnels into areas or rooms without vehicles. No vehicles in DSII and Kamino at all. 

    CS has no already nerfed star fighters in the mode and no vehicles at all in the capital ships phase. Yet on all GA and CS maps heroes are always available from beginning to end. Who doesn’t like it when a GA match ends in the first phase due to hero spam?

    This game was designed by hero players for hero players so just remove troopers, reinforcements, vehicles and star fighters from the game.  That might be to drastic a move for EA to placate the hero players so I’m sure an increase in the bp costs of vehicles or a nerf to their damage will be forthcoming shortly as this game is all about catering to hero players. 
    Just another nerf whatever kills my hero thread. 
    Now lets talk about voice lines for heroes. 
    Bro, this has become the most casual of any shooter game lol. Makes mariocart look like csgo. It’s sad. 
  • Ben_Solo said:
    4) stop playing as heroes. 

    5) stop crying when someone bigger comes along to stop your easy kill streak/bullying. 
    Lol so you first say "Nope. Bottom 5 in most of my games." in the other post so you literally admit you are trash and in this post you call hero streaks "bullying".

    I will translate what ankesepamon is saying

    4) don't play a prime component of the game because I suck and don't want you to kill me

    5) stop crying when I come back for revenge 5 times in a 200bp speeder to kill you while you can not do anything against me
    'i'm badass in a video game. i ohk base classes with op units' all girls must be crazy about you.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter

  • All these crybaby threads about vehicles (built for war) owning precious herolords (as they should) are the most pathetic and amusing posts I've ever read hahaha. How sad. People expecting to just run out and be immune to everything shouldn't even play as heroes in the first place.
    People expecting to receive trooper content after 2 years of no trooper content make me laugh. Pathetic & amusing wouldn't you say? No is asking to be immune just that a 200 bp speeder shouldn't be bringing a 4k hero down to zero with 1 ability. 
    well run away. isn't that what you hero people do best?
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 
    HvV mate.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.
    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.
    defensive: jumping, running (blocking does not work I guess) and yes, jumping is effective, at least for saber swingers, since their jumps are always more of a floating, blaster heroes have never any defensive thing except for maybe Phasma and Leia, but there you can shoot those

    offensive: force abilities do work on them, as well as saber swings

    My arguments are only valid for STAPs, with TX and droid tanks you have to hide / run / jump indeed
  • JediPacoElFlaco said:
    Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.

    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.

    pro: heroes ohk ANYTHING they can catch con: there's things they can't. smh
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    im really starting to wonder if the people insulting "hero lords" are just bad at the game and cant get a hero?  hmmm.

    Nope, I absolutely hate heroes, not because I can’t defeat them (love my stinger pistol) and not because I can’t get them (finish every game with about 15000 unspent battle points, most of the time more).
    The reason I hate them, is because no matter what you are doing in the game, as soon as you come across a hero, the whole flow of the match stops and you either have to deal with the hero, run from them, or die. The match from that point is then all about the hero annd most of the time, the choice is made for you, it’s die.

    Very well said.
    First couple of respawns it’s fun, but when the heroes enter the whole dynamic changes and everything evolves around them.

    A large scale infantry mode would be so immersive on these gorgeous looking maps- yet the frequency in which heroes spawn breaks all that immersion for me.

    #stinger4allgrunts
  • walter wrote: »
    I don't think you guys understand that raising BP requirements doesn't help anyone. I'm nearly always at the top, I am almost always the first to get a hero, raising the BP doesn't hurt me but the noobs who never get to do that stuff anyway. So, I WILL ALWAYS get a hero or vehicle but you guys are trying to actively make it harder for newer people while it barely affects myself or people like me. Raising BP isn't a solution.

    I've killed my share of vehicles as a hero already, It's pretty easy to kill a tank tbh, the only annoying one that you can't really fight is the at-st. Vehicle run over damage just demolishing your health in a second would be the biggest issue...along with speeders horrific aim and their inability to be properly killed by heroes.

    You guys that can't kill heroes need to simply get good. It's so easy to out roll a hero and shoot them. You don't even need to kill them, you just need to keep doing damage and work with your team. The issue isn't that heroes or vehicles are op, its just that no one actively works together to fight them.

    Good post.

    I’ve tried to make this same point, but it falls on deaf ears.

    Increasing the BP will only change one thing. It’ll add maybe two extra minutes for the initial heroes to show up. After that, there won’t be any difference at all on a map.

    It would also promote more spawn camping.
  • DarthxStarkiller said:

    JediPacoElFlaco said:
    Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.

    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.

    defensive: jumping, running (blocking does not work I guess) and yes, jumping is effective, at least for saber swingers, since their jumps are always more of a floating, blaster heroes have never any defensive thing except for maybe Phasma and Leia, but there you can shoot those
    offensive: force abilities do work on them, as well as saber swings

    My arguments are only valid for STAPs, with TX and droid tanks you have to hide / run / jump indeed

    Thank for confirm what we said: indeed your suggestion is essentially "hide or run away because you can't do almost nothing"
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthxStarkiller said:

    JediPacoElFlaco said:
    Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.

    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.

    defensive: jumping, running (blocking does not work I guess) and yes, jumping is effective, at least for saber swingers, since their jumps are always more of a floating, blaster heroes have never any defensive thing except for maybe Phasma and Leia, but there you can shoot those
    offensive: force abilities do work on them, as well as saber swings

    My arguments are only valid for STAPs, with TX and droid tanks you have to hide / run / jump indeed

    Thank for confirm what we said: indeed your suggestion is essentially "hide or run away because you can't do almost nothing"

    no problem
  • Btech3_14 wrote: »
    I can say the same: “heroes are too OP and unbalance against troops” (especially after the August update)

    No, heroes can be killed by troopers. Vehicles like AT-STs etc can't be destroyed by heroes.
  • In the real world i'm nobody but in battlefront 2 with a hero i'm a god.
    1c9a15.jpg

    1bfioawlu399.png
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 

    Are you serious??
  • muxb70v814au.gif

    Oh boy
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    Btech3_14 wrote: »
    I can say the same: “heroes are too OP and unbalance against troops” (especially after the August update)

    No, heroes can be killed by troopers. Vehicles like AT-STs etc can't be destroyed by saber heroes.
    Fixed.
    #StarWars-y
  • ZmanGames wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Heroes are too op and unbalanced against infantry.




    My move? Okay, heroes cost 4,000 battle points and infantry costs 0 battle points, for this reason it makes sense that heroes are substantially more powerful than infantry. Vehicles such as tanks are a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points, half the price or less than that of heroes. Despite this, the unit that costs 4,000 battle points stands virtually no chance against a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points. The most expensive unit in the game shouldn't be completely outclassed by a unit that costs half as much as it does or less.

    Indeed.
    LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 

    Are you serious??

    Read above boy
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Heroes are too op and unbalanced against infantry.




    My move? Okay, heroes cost 4,000 battle points and infantry costs 0 battle points, for this reason it makes sense that heroes are substantially more powerful than infantry. Vehicles such as tanks are a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points, half the price or less than that of heroes. Despite this, the unit that costs 4,000 battle points stands virtually no chance against a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points. The most expensive unit in the game shouldn't be completely outclassed by a unit that costs half as much as it does or less.

    Indeed.
    LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 

    Are you serious??

    Read above boy

    Oh i did "boy" and again i ask..are you serious?..sound pretty stupid
  • Not rocket science... this is the circle of Star Wars. Troopers>Vehicles>Heroes>Troopers. Something has to put each category in check. Checks and balances, except multiple categories complain that something is killing them on a shooter game... suprising.
  • Besides, what do hero players want to happen, vehicles cost more than heroes, then they would be complaining that a 5,000 BP class is easily getting destroyed by two Heavys and if you need them AGAIN, they will die withing 3 seconds of a competent infantry player.
  • i think its fair where it is. you can't even run over heroes anymore can you? i do wish that force abilities worked on people that are one speeders. They aren't cased in like the tanks. why a force ability doesn't hit them doesn't make sense. this coming from someone that loves to chase down heroes in speeders. if i got pulled off a bike, i wouldn't be mad.
  • DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthxStarkiller said:

    JediPacoElFlaco said:
    Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.

    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.

    defensive: jumping, running (blocking does not work I guess) and yes, jumping is effective, at least for saber swingers, since their jumps are always more of a floating, blaster heroes have never any defensive thing except for maybe Phasma and Leia, but there you can shoot those
    offensive: force abilities do work on them, as well as saber swings

    My arguments are only valid for STAPs, with TX and droid tanks you have to hide / run / jump indeed

    Thank for confirm what we said: indeed your suggestion is essentially "hide or run away because you can't do almost nothing"
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    DarthxStarkiller said:

    JediPacoElFlaco said:
    Please devs, NO.

    Hero fanatics want destroy this game, break the balance. They are crybaby children.

    Saber heroes have no offensive or defensive options against the STAP. That is not balance.

    defensive: jumping, running (blocking does not work I guess) and yes, jumping is effective, at least for saber swingers, since their jumps are always more of a floating, blaster heroes have never any defensive thing except for maybe Phasma and Leia, but there you can shoot those
    offensive: force abilities do work on them, as well as saber swings

    My arguments are only valid for STAPs, with TX and droid tanks you have to hide / run / jump indeed

    Thank for confirm what we said: indeed your suggestion is essentially "hide or run away because you can't do almost nothing"

    Agree. Some force powers work but the STAP will regen health before you can use it again. Most STAPs will eventually hit you as you jump and they don’t give up. You have no options against them,, jumping and hoping they miss and eventually leave you alone is not a viable defense for a 4,000 BP hero vs. a 150 BP STAP that can melt you in seconds.
  • LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Heroes are too op and unbalanced against infantry.




    My move? Okay, heroes cost 4,000 battle points and infantry costs 0 battle points, for this reason it makes sense that heroes are substantially more powerful than infantry. Vehicles such as tanks are a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points, half the price or less than that of heroes. Despite this, the unit that costs 4,000 battle points stands virtually no chance against a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points. The most expensive unit in the game shouldn't be completely outclassed by a unit that costs half as much as it does or less.

    Indeed.
    LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 

    Are you serious??

    Read above boy

    Oh i did "boy" and again i ask..are you serious?..sound pretty stupid

    What? That a 4000 battlepoints unit should have better ways to defend himself from another 150 battlepoints unit? What is stup1d is have invincible vehicles against a specific class.
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Lonnisity wrote: »
    Heroes are too op and unbalanced against infantry.




    My move? Okay, heroes cost 4,000 battle points and infantry costs 0 battle points, for this reason it makes sense that heroes are substantially more powerful than infantry. Vehicles such as tanks are a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points, half the price or less than that of heroes. Despite this, the unit that costs 4,000 battle points stands virtually no chance against a unit that costs 1000-2000 battle points. The most expensive unit in the game shouldn't be completely outclassed by a unit that costs half as much as it does or less.

    Indeed.
    LucKazama wrote: »
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    @F8RGE @EA_Charlemagne

    Vehicles are too OP and unbalanced vs heroes. As you can see in some videos and in the majors of players opinions. 
    Especially saber heroes can't do almost nothing against them. Solutions:

    - 1) Remove or decrease drastically the damage when a vehicle touch a hero. AT-ST, AAT etc can melt a hero only touching him, in this way saber heroes can't attack them and is not fair. 

    - 2) Make saber swings more easy to land on speeders and increase the damage. Actually you need 4/5 swings to destroy a STAP and you need to jump to hit it, good speeder players just use the speed to stay away from you and is impossible kill them (and escape if they want chase you). 

    - 3) Force powers should affect vehicles better and more. Luke Push should damage AT-ST, and should bring down players from speeders, same for Kylo's and Anakin's pulls etc.. 
    Vader saber throw, Dooku lightning etc should one shot players on speeders. 

    It isn't a secondary thing because often this state create frustrating situations, like players in vehicles chasing heroes for all the map and the duration of the game. 

    Are you serious??

    Read above boy

    Oh i did "boy" and again i ask..are you serious?..sound pretty stupid

    What? That a 4000 battlepoints unit should have better ways to defend himself from another 150 battlepoints unit? What is stup1d is have invincible vehicles against a specific class.

    Oh no, a legit threat that requires situational awareness to keep hero players honest.

    What ever shall we do :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Force powers should work against speeder bikes. Other than that there have been enough nerfs to both armor and star fighters.

    Serious question. Are you hero mains around your teammates when getting killed by speeders or are you guys running around the maps solo? I play the heroes as a support for troopers to protect them against enemy troopers and enemy heroes so I stay somewhat relatively close to my teammates and help push or defend objectives to win. (I know I’m on a good team when I have teammates who hunt vehicles.) I’m not running around the maps solo concerned about kill streaks or running into spawn areas to farm cheap kills as I see many hero players do. Not all heroes do this but it happens often enough.
    Now with the upcoming changes to hero cards they’ll be the most powerful they’ve ever been. Not a surprise as this game is designed by hero players for hero players.
    #StarWars-y
  • There's nothing wrong with the AT-STs and tanks. They should be able to squish anyone stupid enough to stand in their way or look down the barrel - whether they're holding a glowstick or not.

    STAPs and speeders, OTOH, are super annoying to everyone.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!