criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Stinger Pistol needs buff against Heroes

2Next

Replies

• Lmao. 75 initial damage + 50 per second for 15 seconds? That is 825 total damage, enough for the stinger pistol to kill most heroes with a single shot.
  • Lmao. 75 initial damage + 50 per second for 15 seconds? That is 825 total damage, enough for the stinger pistol to kill most heroes with a single shot.

Is that how it works? I remember having to land multiple shots just to do any significant damage. It’s been a while but I don’t think it’s one shot and an automatic 825 damage
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Try doing that to a bouncing, giggling Yoda... it's darn near impossible at a distance. But, .. when you place Yoda's head on your Trophy Wall of slain heroes, its all the juicier.

That’s not how it works.
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Lmao. 75 initial damage + 50 per second for 15 seconds? That is 825 total damage, enough for the stinger pistol to kill most heroes with a single shot.

Is that how it works? I remember having to land multiple shots just to do any significant damage. It’s been a while but I don’t think it’s one shot and an automatic 825 damage

It definitely isn’t one shot. Multiple shots are needed, perhaps someone can provide accurate numbers.
    If you haven’t landed enough shots the damage ends after 15s(?) without killing the hero.

Wether potential hero cards have an influence, I don’t know.
  • I don't think it's a 15 second timer, I believe it is shorter. And whether this new passive HoK card will neutralize the effectiveness of the Stinger Pistol remains to be seen.