criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

What is with today’s match ups?

Anyone else being consistently put on the losing team/less skilled clearly novice player team? How does the system decide teams? I’ve legit been playing for 5hrs (day off) and I have yet to be on a competent team... It’s so effed up. 

Replies

• If I’m joining a game it’s the loosing team (even if the winning team only has 3 players) or if it’s a new match I’m always put on the opposite side of whoever just one. I’ve only quit and rejoined two times! 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Yesterday i got put intona cargo match, me vs 5 opponents, it was quite funny as i obviously quit asap

Death star dlc has been really good close matchups recently, there's a number of top players on that dlc (not being big headed buy myself and my buddy are two of them) and the games are usually epic when we are all split up (bigchiefzoom if you read this i absolutely hate when you are in a rebel a wing, you damn well rock in that) 
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited August 8
    Anyone else being consistently put on the losing team/less skilled clearly novice player team? How does the system decide teams? I’ve legit been playing for 5hrs (day off) and I have yet to be on a competent team... It’s so effed up. 

leftover ptw mechanics. never adjusted. pit newbs against purple cards. why not spend on lootboxes?
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter