criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Slight Buff To Phasma

I was thinking the other day about Phasma and how much she has gotten better recently. I am a fan of Phasma and can play her decently but the one ability that still seems to lack is her staff strikes. I had 23ideas on how to make them slightly more useable and convenient. 

1) Allow the player to scroll click to activate the ability (Like Commando Droids)

2) Allow the player to regenerate the staff strikes all at the same time (Like Commando Droids) (Maybe with a slightly slower recharge time?)

3) Add slight damage reduction while she is using the ability? (Allow her to survive a bit more when using it so she has a chance to actually knock someone over for a chance.)

Let me know what you guys think!

Replies

• BUMP!
  • I was thinking the other day about Phasma and how much she has gotten better recently. I am a fan of Phasma and can play her decently but the one ability that still seems to lack is her staff strikes. I had 23ideas on how to make them slightly more useable and convenient. 

1) Allow the player to scroll click to activate the ability (Like Commando Droids)

2) Allow the player to regenerate the staff strikes all at the same time (Like Commando Droids) (Maybe with a slightly slower recharge time?)

3) Add slight damage reduction while she is using the ability? (Allow her to survive a bit more when using it so she has a chance to actually knock someone over for a chance.)

She needs a good buff so she can kill enemy infantry fast.
  • If they just made her gun stop doing those sloppy shots when she starts to fire, that would help a lot.
  • I was thinking the other day about Phasma and how much she has gotten better recently. I am a fan of Phasma and can play her decently but the one ability that still seems to lack is her staff strikes. I had 23ideas on how to make them slightly more useable and convenient. 

I too like playing phasma as she is the only somewhat support for the dark side in terms of consistency with her droid. I do feel at times the droid is a bit too oppressive I think an extra second until another shock is appropriate but I feel like we should program the droid to stun or heal the team by our will at anytime with the droid.

Her staff strikes should work in hand with that of the commando droids. This can be accompanied with a resistance to accomplish the animation.

Survivor could be improved to inspire teammates and villains when Attacked during its timeframe giving a damage boost as well as a speed boost as well.

She’s a captain and deserves to be like one.

Cheers Rocket Ace