criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Boba is Broken

The jetpack must be nerfed. It’s broken.

Replies

• very informative
  • TiNie
    296 posts Member
    The jetpack must be nerfed. It’s broken.
    If it is broken it has to be fixed first. I think Boba himself is op and really annoying in HvV. His buffs makes him really hard to kill.
  • the mid air recovery is a bit much at times. maybe bring back the mechanic from the last game where if he took damage over time it stopped working? The only way I've seen his jetpack effectively countered was when a chewie was shooting me every time i took off and I fell down over and over again. Which led to the issue of how long it takes heroes to stand up, but that's another problem
  • he has such a hard time defeating hero’s so he should not be nerfed
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Just the jetpack, should not fly vertically. Should only jump and fly horizontally to make it less ridiculous.
  • bfloo
    15847 posts Member
    Just the jetpack, should not fly vertically. Should only jump and fly horizontally to make it less ridiculous.
    Limiting the height to the height of a Force jump is actually an interesting idea that could solve a lot of the issues people have with him.

What do you think of this @lerodemmy & @Empire_TW?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo said:
    Just the jetpack, should not fly vertically. Should only jump and fly horizontally to make it less ridiculous.
    Limiting the height to the height of a Force jump is actually an interesting idea that could solve a lot of the issues people have with him.

I think @MC_XIX would be outraged.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • bfloo wrote: »
    (Quote)

Well, thank you.