criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

OT and ST trilogy Customizations (Part 2)

2Next

Replies

• CeymalRen wrote: »
    I would just like to mention that the clones now have like what? 30+ skins? I would expect the same number for the OT and ST era troops.

Clones have like 90+ customizations separated into all 4 classes and uniform phases including default skins.

I know I bash the CW a lot but this actually phisically hurt me a little bit.

TanVictoriousCaudata-small.gif

Back on point though!

The boys on the left could be used in some form of customization for the resistance

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg
    8a6377719126e80fbd3fbc5b1ef27ac8.png

FO Executioner

last-jedi-databank-executioner-troopers-main-image_d847b165.jpeg?region=182%2C0%2C951%2C536

Riot troopers:

First-Order-Riot-Control-Stormtroopers-1536x864-397036155406.jpeg

Pretorian Guards

6204022-6935448139-62010.jpg

Though I don't know if they use guns in any form. I don't think they would work as melee only class.

And the mentioned before Sith Trooper.

latest?cb=20190711002956

• Not big on the ST skins although the Sith Trooper more than likely will be a skin as part of a Episode 9 promo season. Im an OT fan more than ST so give me Rebel and Imp skins, Rebel Marine, Tognath, SCAR trooper, shadow trooper, pathfinders, and any other SpecForce types they brought back to canon, which I think I saw the Infiltrators were brought back?
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Not big on the ST skins although the Sith Trooper more than likely will be a skin as part of a Episode 9 promo season. Im an OT fan more than ST so give me Rebel and Imp skins, Rebel Marine, Tognath, SCAR trooper, shadow trooper, pathfinders, and any other SpecForce types they brought back to canon, which I think I saw the Infiltrators were brought back?

Those would be awesome as well.
    Laser921 wrote: »
    Not big on the ST skins although the Sith Trooper more than likely will be a skin as part of a Episode 9 promo season. Im an OT fan more than ST so give me Rebel and Imp skins, Rebel Marine, Tognath, SCAR trooper, shadow trooper, pathfinders, and any other SpecForce types they brought back to canon, which I think I saw the Infiltrators were brought back?

After August, they really need to pay attention to the Original Trilogy and Sequel trilogy which are in need of some content. The OT hasn't got anything since 2018, and the ST since Dec 2017. That's almost 2 years.
    CeymalRen wrote: »
    I would just like to mention that the clones now have like what? 30+ skins? I would expect the same number for the OT and ST era troops.

Clones have like 90+ customizations separated into all 4 classes and uniform phases including default skins.

Back on point though!

The boys on the left could be used in some form of customization for the resistance

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg

FO Executioner

last-jedi-databank-executioner-troopers-main-image_d847b165.jpeg?region=182%2C0%2C951%2C536

Riot troopers:

Pretorian Guards

Though I don't know if they use guns in any form. I don't think they would work as melee only class.

latest?cb=20190711002956

You should make a new post about this...

After August, they really need to pay attention to the Original Trilogy and Sequel trilogy which are in need of some content. The OT hasn't got anything since 2018, and the ST since Dec 2017. That's almost 2 years.

Agreed.

Back on point though!

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg

FO Executioner

Riot troopers:

Pretorian Guards

latest?cb=20190711002956

What's wrong with this one?

Agreed.

Back on point though!

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg

FO Executioner

Riot troopers:

Pretorian Guards

latest?cb=20190711002956

Nothing wrong...The idea is amazing and should be posted in the main Feedback & Suggestions page so everybody can see it.

Agreed.

Back on point though!

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg

FO Executioner

Riot troopers:

Pretorian Guards

latest?cb=20190711002956

Nothing wrong...The idea is amazing and should be posted in the main Feedback & Suggestions page so everybody can see it.

Ah I see. Let's just keep this one going. I can always repost.

Btw there are new FO troopers seen in the Resistance trailer. Can't find the image tho. Would be cool for some skins.
  • Laser921
    2065 posts Member
    I still think when Fallen Order drops, their should be some promo content for the original trilogy, like the Purge Troopers for Empire and Im assuming there will be a rebel group Kal Hestis or whatever his name is meets that could be a rebel skin? I dont know but I do know the originals need some love. The sequels will more than likely be getting more content around December to coincide with Episode 9
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Laser921
    2065 posts Member
    Resistance is a hard one for skins for troopers though, since there wasnt much screen time in either movie and thanks to bad writing, now there is seemingly no Resistance and no New Republic (which is stupid, he republic is a galaxy spanning government with sufficient forces to defend a galaxy, why does one star system seemingly now equal a galxy worth of government?)
  • Laser921 wrote: »
    Resistance is a hard one for skins for troopers though, since there wasnt much screen time in either movie and thanks to bad writing, now there is seemingly no Resistance and no New Republic (which is stupid, he republic is a galaxy spanning government with sufficient forces to defend a galaxy, why does one star system seemingly now equal a galxy worth of government?)

"Bad writing" lol. Sure. Whatever you say. The new movies are fantastic. You already said you're not interested in ST skins. No one cares what your reasoning for it is. Like what you like and let us enjoy what we want. I've just posted 3 potential variations that can be used and it took 3 minutes. Once ROS commes out there will be more.

Agreed.

Back on point though!

gh1gctu0u8px.png

Resistance pilot

51-TLImeoiL.jpg
    img-2463194-f.jpg

FO Executioner

Riot troopers:

Pretorian Guards

latest?cb=20190711002956

Ah I see. Let's just keep this one going. I can always repost.

Btw there are new FO troopers seen in the Resistance trailer. Can't find the image tho. Would be cool for some skins.

Even Capt Cardinal, Major Voreg, and the Gold Stormtrooper of the Guard can be good heroes for the FO.

"Bad writing" lol. Sure. Whatever you say. The new movies are fantastic. You already said you're not interested in ST skins. No one cares what your reasoning for it is. Like what you like and let us enjoy what we want. I've just posted 3 potential variations that can be used and it took 3 minutes. Once ROS commes out there will be more.

ROS? What's that?
  • Laser921
    2065 posts Member
    @Edairman1985 Rise Of Skywalker
    What about these bad boys as a reinforcement?

5a427c9c027808e28ceb27419dca0e540566adc5_hq.jpg
    A class that counters saber wielders, hmmmmmm cool. Except what do you do for the Resistance side to balance it?

The first order riot trooper should be in a new class I thought of a name for it...The Defender class it would shock troopers for the republic magna guards for the sepratists red royal guard for the empire maybe a lasat similar to zeb for the rebels the riot trooper with the shield for the first order or maybe the elite praetorian guards or maybe one of the knights of ren not for sure which one, and maybe moncalamari soldiers for the resistance I think that's how the resistance rebuilds after the last jedi they go to the moncalamari for help. I think this Defender class that I came up with is much needed so that way there is fourth special unit class to make it even.
  • Grievous15 wrote: »

A class that counters saber wielders, hmmmmmm cool. Except what do you do for the Resistance side to balance it?

The first order riot trooper should be in a new class I thought of a name for it...The Defender class it would shock troopers for the republic magna guards for the sepratists red royal guard for the empire maybe a lasat similar to zeb for the rebels the riot trooper with the shield for the first order or maybe the elite praetorian guards or maybe one of the knights of ren not for sure which one, and maybe moncalamari soldiers for the resistance I think that's how the resistance rebuilds after the last jedi they go to the moncalamari for help. I think this Defender class that I came up with is much needed so that way there is fourth special unit class to make it even.

You bring something important up. Imperial guards could be a reinforcement for the Empire EASY. They have the models from 2015 so that's a bit faster to do.
    Grievous15 wrote: »

You bring something important up. Imperial guards could be a reinforcement for the Empire EASY. They have the models from 2015 so that's a bit faster to do.

I agree with that idea as well...
  • There's a new vid by Star Wars Explained with all known FO troopers.
    Dice. Get on it.