criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Link to Battlefront PvE Survey. Give your Ideas for Battlefront II’s Upcoming PvE

Replies

• I took the survey. :)
  • I took the survey. :)
    Thanks. I’m really interested in what other people think.
  • Beginning of August 2, 2019 CST US:

These are the results of all the Multiple Answer questions in my survey. If more people do this survey, then I will continue updating the information on all the multiple choice questions. No non-multiple choice questions will be revealed here unless you are ok with it. I hope you all enjoy these statistics for PvE in Battlefront II.

P.S. The questions aren’t *ahem* questioned.... okay, I’ll stop now. Take the survey to find out what the questions are. Get it, I’m advertising you with *ahem* questions. Okay, I really will stop now. Enjoy.

Oh, and sorry about the horrible spacing :)

Question 1-
    For CS- 16 People wanted this Mode in PvE.
    For GA- 13 People wanted this Mode in PvE.
    For HvV- 10 People wanted this Mode in PvE.
    For Extraction- 6 People wanted this Mode in PvE.
    For Large Scale Blast- 7 People wanted this Mode in PvE
    All Modes- 17 People wanted all modes above in PvE

Question 2-
    Counterpart- 6.2% of People wanted Heroes To Work in PvE this way
    Duplicates- 3.1% of People wanted Heroes to Work in PvE this way
    Other- 3.1 of People wanted Heroes to Work in PvE this way
    Hero Limit- 43.8% of People wanted Heroes to Work in PvE this way
    Random Hero- 43.8% of People wanted Heroes to Work in PvE this way

Question 3-
    Basic Skins- 3.1% of People wanted Appearances to Work in PvE this way
    Other- 3.1% of People wanted Appearances to Work in PvE this way
    Your Choice- 59.4% of People wanted Appearances to Work in PvE this way
    Map Relation- 34.4% of People wanted Appearances to Work in PvE this way

Question 4- 
    81% of People want a Theater Mode in PvE
    19% of People don’t Want a Theater Mode in PvE

Question 5-
    15.6% of People don’t want control over their squad
    40.6% of People want to control only their squad
    43.8% of People want an overview where you can control all Allied squads

Question 6- 
    46.9% of People think it’s okay if Felucia is delayed to PvE
    53.1% of People think Felucia should be Added to PvE alongside it’s Multiplayer Counterpart

• Waiting for DICE to say
    I am the poll.
  • So now, everyone, this survey’s multiple choice answers can be seen after finishing the survey. You can also see people’s answers to the optional questions. Please do not say anything bad about what someone said in the survey, it is their opinion but saying something funny about someone’s optional choices is not funny at all.
    If You want to take the survey, go right ahead. While it’s not a DICE survey, it’s just that I want to see what people want out of the upcoming PvE mode which is said to be revealed at Gamescom 2019. And it’s just a week away, for me.
  • P.S. for what modes you want, the option of Starfighter Assault will be on the survey soon. Very soon, so don’t worry. When making the survey, I forgot about SA so it will be Added. Don’t worry.
  • P.S. for what modes you want, the option of Starfighter Assault will be on the survey soon. Very soon, so don’t worry. When making the survey, I forgot about SA so it will be Added. Don’t worry.

Thank you. As a Starfighter Assault main it bothers me when people say “Nobody plays that mode XD” or “that mode’s dead!”.

You may have forgotten it, but at least you’re admitting that you did and are bringing it to the survey. So thank you. :)
  • I just took your survey, thank you for creating it. :)
    “There is always hope.”
  • Thank you so much, everyone! I thought only 20 people would answer this but I wanted many opinions on this matter and about 80 people have taken the survey. Thank you so much for your participation in my Survey. The survey will be taken down around the time of either Gamescom or the release of the August Update.
    I love to hear the opinions that everyone has and I hope the players that want to experience their Star Wars Fantasies offline content are excited for this. I made this survey as hype for the PvE announcement and I never imagined how many people would take my survey. Thank you all for this and may the force be with you.
    P.S. I will not update this anymore after this comment but I will reply to any questions or comments in this topic until PvE Releases. Thank you for taking the survey :)

• killerzf7 wrote: »
    P.S. for what modes you want, the option of Starfighter Assault will be on the survey soon. Very soon, so don’t worry. When making the survey, I forgot about SA so it will be Added. Don’t worry.

Thank you. As a Starfighter Assault main it bothers me when people say “Nobody plays that mode XD” or “that mode’s dead!”.

You may have forgotten it, but at least you’re admitting that you did and are bringing it to the survey. So thank you. :)

Starfighter Assault is a good Mode, and I am an amazing pilot in this game, but since there are no updates for SA, it’s become an abandoned mode. I think if a Mode is abandoned, like Extraction, I think it would be good for Singleplayer, if you just want to play that mode without waiting an hour for a lobby. BTW, thanks for taking the survey. May the force be with you.