criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Hero/Vehicle spam

I think there needs to be a better system to prevent people from being able to just repeatedly pick heroes or vehicles. Most games end with the same 4-6 people being heroes the entire match preventing other players from using them and often leading to incredible kill counts just because they can be a hero 9 times in a row. I've seen the same thing with vehicles in CS where people get tanks and sit in the back firing towards enemy spawn for the entire match racking up tons of points off of AI and plays just spawning into the game. 

The last game I played had a player get over 230 eliminations because he picked the AAT 36 times in a row (I counted). 

Replies

• I totally agree. I think that after the player in the vehicle dies, there needs to be a 3-5 minute period where that player can’t be in a vehicle.
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited August 8
    Gonbei624 wrote: »
    I think there needs to be a better system to prevent people from being able to just repeatedly pick heroes or vehicles. Most games end with the same 4-6 people being heroes the entire match preventing other players from using them and often leading to incredible kill counts just because they can be a hero 9 times in a row. I've seen the same thing with vehicles in CS where people get tanks and sit in the back firing towards enemy spawn for the entire match racking up tons of points off of AI and plays just spawning into the game. 

The last game I played had a player get over 230 eliminations because he picked the AAT 36 times in a row (I counted). 

you must be new. this is perfectly normal, according to DICE. also, AT-ST are far superior to CIS vehicles.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter
  • I totally agree. I think that after the player in the vehicle dies, there needs to be a 3-5 minute period where that player can’t be in a vehicle.

AND heroes.
  • Franchaud
    566 posts Member
    edited August 8
    BUT - you know how hard it is to maintain an AT-ST when they are prepared? you won't last three ion towers. you found a equally easy solution to heroes, let me know.