criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

August Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• Wheres that new map you promised us...
  • I don’t like the horizontal format of the calendar as it makes it much harder to read on anything smaller than a desktop device.

Looking for more extraction maps and arcade updates, if they are anywhere on the horizon???
  • Alex64
    7408 posts Member
    is there a patch today?
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    is there a patch today?

I just installed a patch. Not sure what it was though.
  • Well I turned on the game for first time in 2 weeks 5 minutes later turned it off this game has been ruined by complaints of nerfed too much followed by buffed too much and gangs who can’t play the game without having 4 on 1. Absolute shame looked so good but ruined by the kid community
  • Sad_History
    111 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Well, well ... Hopefully HU start tonight 00:01 swedish time so I can get a good start.

Love this mode. GA is so fun with it. Without - boring, meaningless and dull.
  • New Hero event this weekend.... LOVE IT! Would honestly like it to become an actual game mode. Like a separate GA playlist where this is always allowed maybe? Would anyone else like that?
  • Grim7561 wrote: »
    Well I turned on the game for first time in 2 weeks 5 minutes later turned it off this game has been ruined by complaints of nerfed too much followed by buffed too much and gangs who can’t play the game without having 4 on 1. Absolute shame looked so good but ruined by the kid community

Hahaha you must suck man
    I get ganged up on all the time but I don’t uninstall the game and cry about it I learn from the experience and find out what I can do on My end to prevent that in the future rinse and repeat
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • hey can y'all fix the first person on the 327th officer the hand phases through and it looks rlly out of place plz