criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

August Community Calendar

2Next

Replies

• Wheres that new map you promised us...
  • I don’t like the horizontal format of the calendar as it makes it much harder to read on anything smaller than a desktop device.

Looking for more extraction maps and arcade updates, if they are anywhere on the horizon???
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    is there a patch today?

I just installed a patch. Not sure what it was though.
  • Well I turned on the game for first time in 2 weeks 5 minutes later turned it off this game has been ruined by complaints of nerfed too much followed by buffed too much and gangs who can’t play the game without having 4 on 1. Absolute shame looked so good but ruined by the kid community
  • Sad_History
    161 posts Member
    edited August 15
    Well, well ... Hopefully HU start tonight 00:01 swedish time so I can get a good start.

Love this mode. GA is so fun with it. Without - boring, meaningless and dull.
  • New Hero event this weekend.... LOVE IT! Would honestly like it to become an actual game mode. Like a separate GA playlist where this is always allowed maybe? Would anyone else like that?
  • Grim7561 wrote: »
    Well I turned on the game for first time in 2 weeks 5 minutes later turned it off this game has been ruined by complaints of nerfed too much followed by buffed too much and gangs who can’t play the game without having 4 on 1. Absolute shame looked so good but ruined by the kid community

Hahaha you must suck man
    I get ganged up on all the time but I don’t uninstall the game and cry about it I learn from the experience and find out what I can do on My end to prevent that in the future rinse and repeat
    "You Don't Know the Power of the Dark Side"
    vader.gif
  • hey can y'all fix the first person on the 327th officer the hand phases through and it looks rlly out of place plz
  • I reckon the guys who make this umdating the actual undelvelopers read out our long writen list of what we would all like to see the the game in months to come and fall about laughing with actual tears rolling down their chubby cheeks.
    Then they do what they think people would want next big update is we have changed what colour the ewoks pants are this is available for 10000000000 crystals or battle points
  • Wth! Just got a notification that the triple xp started 2hrs ago from PlayStation. No triple xp tho.
  • And of course, I have to work all 6 days during the Triple XP Gamescom Event. Freaking typical.

• (Be sure to let us know if you like this new horizontal format for these!)

Edit: Though not listed here, there is an update this month.

I personally prefer a vertical layout. Maybe a combination.
    GT (Xbox, PS4, PC): xxRustyRelicxx
  • timbad_2 wrote: »
    I don’t like the horizontal format of the calendar as it makes it much harder to read on anything smaller than a desktop device.

Looking for more extraction maps and arcade updates, if they are anywhere on the horizon???

Rotate
  • they should add mustafar to HvV
  • when is the passive health on kill coming?
  • when is the passive health on kill coming?

@thelasteverjedi Tomorrow. Expect the patch notes to drop anytime.
  • bcentrone wrote: »
    why we don't have a heroes vs villains with 6 or 8 players to each side?

or a 1v1 or all out hvv.
This discussion has been closed.