criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Game in general

So after the survey Not a single mention of weapons.how is that possible.
If this is true Dice or who ever collected the said data please can you show everyone in the community this said data to show that No one voted to have new weapons.what a load of fluffy butter beans.never taking a survey again in my life.wish you well lots of love and kisses and big bunch of roses goes out to you all.brilliant truth telling fluffy butter beans 

Replies

• thats a lot of salt for just weapons, its not like actual gameplay and its mechanics arent important at all

plus, new weapons would/should only belong in the OT era, because clones and droids should only use their standard weapons and thats it, at most they would have fire mode differences, like a more accurate and powerful DC-15 with only single shot capability for example.

and the sequel trilogy? well, its nothing but an empty husk of content anyways
  • @SYLO: Star Wars Thanks for the news.

@ the others Well, to the Clone Commandos and new weapons disbelievers and all the raging, doubting, faith losers, but also all the Hopping passionate ones that they come true...

and on DICE's own part and plotting...

all I have to answer is: Remember the Droidekas...

DICE have been hiding them and lip sealed intel about them for months, the poster of the 327th and 41st first skins version with "a crash speeder bike" aka the Droideka model in the background was a hint from them, they were forced to deny it openly because of reasons.

Here it is the Droideka plot all over again, the don't talk about what is already done and good to ship, and of what's in the work either, even if they are parts of the most awaited contents.

"More Incoming!" quote isn't about Tano Ventress and Felucia only, is about all the rest in the pipe, tell me when the final The Clone Wars season and anniversary are meant to be released, please?

Because it will be the last BIG drop of CW era contents, then they will move to Age of the Rebellion and then Age of the Resistance contents, aside EP9 obvious contents in the middle to accompany the movie release...

Here you go guys, Palpatine is pulling the strings behind the Darkside curtains that fog our visions, and you know everything is going according to his plan, as always. AND THERE IS THE DAMN GAMESCOM!! BE PATIENT!
  • I think cause the retardroidickas take a little bit of mastering the clonecommando
    Will come in and wipe them off the map
    Every time I've come out of a roll or going into one it's too slow and get one shot killed by assault troop.they need a quicker flow of movement they are like a nest of tables, useful but wouldn't want to use them eveytime you put a drink down
    Sort it dice
  • KilroyWH78 wrote: »
    thats a lot of salt for just weapons, its not like actual gameplay and its mechanics arent important at all

plus, new weapons would/should only belong in the OT era, because clones and droids should only use their standard weapons and thats it, at most they would have fire mode differences, like a more accurate and powerful DC-15 with only single shot capability for example.

All you say is true but come geek nurd you must be bored of the same weapons by now or the lack of choice.
    It's a game Don't forget!! It's a escape from real life.its not a way of life and it's not a film.its for FUN
  • Spamskies wrote: »
    KilroyWH78 wrote: »
    thats a lot of salt for just weapons, its not like actual gameplay and its mechanics arent important at all

All you say is true but come geek nurd you must be bored of the same weapons by now or the lack of choice.
    It's a game Don't forget!! It's a escape from real life.its not a way of life and it's not a film.its for FUN

im not bored of the same weapons, and it is fun to have faction specific weapons, otherwise there is no real point in having different weapons.
    it is a game, based on a movie saga with its history and so on. more weapons wont make the game any more different than it already is
  • Cyro
    211 posts Member
    i just read about them having heroes regaining health making kills made a passive abilty for them all... "By popular demmanding" they said...

has ANYONE here EVER written something about that??? not that i was aware of! but do you know what i have read TOO many times here?

1. option to turn off customizations clientside
    2. please let us spawn on captured CPs
    3. more vehicles for CIS
    4. BLASTERS
    5. more skins

but never EVER have i read anything about "please, heroes should regain health for kills, not just as a star card" -.-
    this survey sucks!
  • Lionbite wrote: »
    @SYLO: Star Wars Thanks for the news.

@ the others
    Well, to the Clone Commandos and new weapons disbelievers and all the raging, doubting, faith losers, but also all the Hopping passionate ones that they come true...

and on DICE's own part and plotting...

all I have to answer is: Remember the Droidekas...

DICE have been hiding them and lip sealed intel about them for months, the poster of the 327th and 41st first skins version with "a crash speeder bike" aka the Droideka model in the background was a hint from them, they were forced to deny it openly because of reasons.

Here it is the Droideka plot all over again, the don't talk about what is already done and good to ship, and of what's in the work either, even if they are parts of the most awaited contents.

"More Incoming!" quote isn't about Tano Ventress and Felucia only, is about all the rest in the pipe, tell me when the final The Clone Wars season and anniversary are meant to be released, please?

Because it will be the last BIG drop of CW era contents, then they will move to Age of the Rebellion and then Age of the Resistance contents, aside EP9 obvious contents in the middle to accompany the movie release...

Here you go guys, Palpatine is pulling the strings behind the Darkside curtains that fog our visions, and you know everything is going according to his plan, as always.

AND THERE IS THE DAMN GAMESCOM!! BE PATIENT!

Gamescom!;-#
    Now that's going to be quite funny,!!
    "Everything has been altered and nurfed and also we have strived to keep to our policy of half a step forward and two years back.we will stive to continue to pretend to collect the 1% of our usual survey data and ignore 99% of the top items requested also our team of undelvelopers need to include the usual 10GB worth of glitches and bugs into the gameplay so when we excitedly at the end of each month continue to send out the updates players will have something worth looking downward to.
    If we as undelvelopers were to have this platform actually work well and have billions of players feel like we have successfully engineered this brilliant game into this most loved franchise then we wouldn't be doing our jobs.
    Updates will be actual sticky tape to our usual hemerage of gargantuan ineptability we hope and continue to stive to smash everything and spend the rest of the year steadily slowly gradually in a glacial fashion to bring to our community updates of the updates of the broken things we have managed to always include for free

The way of the dice!the way of the jedicant
    Choice is a fools game
    Respect should be bought and paid for not earned
    Gameplay should intice furious anger and the hot tears of "Why did my weapon lock onto no one or why am I thrusting my gun upward in the air for no good reason"
    My rocket launcher misile is made of flowers
    Count down timer delay so I can miss all the action
    My squd system hopelessly inadequate
    Whyohwhyohwhyohwhy oh I've just died