criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

How to decimate a phenomenal franchise in 190 days.

2Next

Replies

  • This franchise has not been the same since they made the decision to leave out Conquest mode, keep vehicles off the maps, and introduce these Star Cards instead of a traditional class system. You go on about detailed changes when the whole design philosophy has been DICE's problem from the start. People left after a couple months of Battlefront 2015, and never came back because of the loot box mess in this game.

    I play on PS4, and all through 2018 less than 1% of Battlefront 2 players reached rank 50. Meanwhile, around 50% had finished the campaign. That includes myself. I capped out around level 22. Why? Because these game modes, especially Galactic Assault, are not good enough to keep me interested. Not when we have all these open world games, plus Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, Titanfall 2 and others that do the combined arms conflict that Battlefront used to do in Conquest.

    However, I've played more of the online in this game in 2019 than all my time previous. Why? Because Capital Supremacy is finally a glimpse at what Battlefront actually used to be. The only real problem is the support team for this game is too small to put out more content quickly. So CS has just 4 maps, waiting on Felucia for the 5th.

    Capital Supremacy has gotten a lot of attention around the gaming world too. Youtubers like JackFrags all the sudden are making videos featuring CS. I've got friends who just started playing this year due to CS. They have recovered all their numbers from launch with the latest content. The changes of the last 6 months or so have put this game back on the map.

    My hope is CS, and the fact Felucia will be designed for CS instead of GA, is an indication that Conquest gameplay will be featured if Battlefront 3 happens. Considering Titan Mode from Battlefield 2142 was the inspiration for CS, we may get a legit full Titan mode for Battlefront 3. What a great opportunity for another Titan Training Video from DICE! Enjoy!

  • bfloo
    15824 posts Member
    The lack of team balance pushed many away from this game.

    The constant steam rolls, regardless of which side you are on, get old quick.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • ArchAngeL_777
    1809 posts Member
    edited August 11
    So I just looked at the PS4 trophy list and it seems to indicate more people have been picking the game up for the multiplayer lately.

    2.0% have reached level 50 which as I recall is up from 2018.

    37.5% have finished the campaign, which I think is down from 2018.
  • bfloo
    15824 posts Member
    So I just looked at the PS4 trophy list and it seems to indicate more people have been picking the game up for the multiplayer lately.

    2.0% have reached level 50 which as I recall is up from 2018.

    37.5% have finished the campaign, which I think is down from 2018.

    The campaign wasn't good.

    We expected an Imperial campaign and got a tired redemption story instead.

    I almost gave up when they decided your intro to flying should be through a debris field.

    I hit so much debris that rezzed after I hit it I got very frustrated. It was a sign of things to come.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    So I just looked at the PS4 trophy list and it seems to indicate more people have been picking the game up for the multiplayer lately.

    2.0% have reached level 50 which as I recall is up from 2018.

    37.5% have finished the campaign, which I think is down from 2018.

    The campaign wasn't good.

    We expected an Imperial campaign and got a tired redemption story instead.

    I almost gave up when they decided your intro to flying should be through a debris field.

    I hit so much debris that rezzed after I hit it I got very frustrated. It was a sign of things to come.

    I thought it was good, not great. It was a pretty fun romp through Star Wars. I replayed it enough to get the achievements. Hopefully Jedi Fallen Order will deliver that great campaign we've been after.

    I'm pretty sure well over 40% of PS4 players had finished the campaign early on, but then well below 2.0% bothered to reach rank 50 online.

    DICE's Battlefront philosophy has run contradictory to other trends in gaming. The trend has been open world and options. DICE chose linear and restrictive for Battlefront. That's why a lot of people left early in Battlefront 2015 and never bothered much with this game's multiplayer.

    CONQUEST!!! Its open world sandbox type gameplay. That's what Battlefront was built on from the start, and even in the PSP games. That's what fans expected from DICE, the makers of Battlefield.
  • @ArchAngeL_777 CS is a major disappointment. One era, no star fighters, badly designed maps and very repetitive. I only play the mode when it provides bonus xp otherwise I ignore it.
    #StarWars-y
  • @ArchAngeL_777 CS is a major disappointment. One era, no star fighters, badly designed maps and very repetitive. I only play the mode when it provides bonus xp otherwise I ignore it.

    I have to concur with @Jett_Fett_91166 here.

    CS could have been a great new thing. But it falls short in many areas.
    1. No star fighters in the skies above?!?!? Seriously?
    2. Those playing vehicles, infiltrators, aerials, and heroes have a field day in the vast open spaces. You'll notice it's quite difficult in ANY CS map to play a base-4 player for an extended period of time. Little real cover, and the maps facilitate those with greater health & mobility---the Elites (aerials, infiltrators, heroes, & vehicles).
    3. Very infrequently do you ever see Elites going at it. In GA, e.g., confined objective points make Elite-conflict more frequent. CS is spread out and a Hero-worshipper's dream landscape.
    4. The maps and battle layout are ... generic. Respawn points are terribly counter to team play--they do not lend to team-play, nor objective-play. It's pure luck when one side or the other achieves 100 tickets to board the transports..
    5. ... and why are the transports EASIER for the opposing teams to control than the team that just won the objective control centers?
    6. The dreadnaught / star destroyer phases are dismally boring. Large open spaces for Aerials and Heroes to reign supreme. There's little for the base-4 class player to do in those phases, aside from buff-up kill-streaks and scores of those playing the Aerials, Infiltrators, and Heroes.
    7. In GA maps, the objectives are either in front of you or behind you. In CS, they are .. everywhere.
    8. And the ground AI bots do not add much except for more kills for the Elites to shoot for.
  • bfloo wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Speedjack wrote: »
    as of august 10, 1,44% of players on xbox reach level 50. approx 7,75% reach level 25 !!!! omg thanks for the post. i didn't notice that ! less than 50% won a HvV battle etc ... wow !!! this morning i tried to player GA . i got only empty servers on jakku , hoth and naboo. where are the players ?? dont tell me they are playing Ewok or CS ! after 18 months, devs are still teakings heroes cards ... no new GA maps since geonosis ... in the past few months, we got emote wheel, victory poses, emotes and a lot of clone skins. yes we got CS but honnestly , its almost the same maps we already play on GA. fellucia should be CS only... omg please don't do this !

    I can tell you that adding a 4th default passive Health on Kill card to all Heroes is not going to bring in a flood of new players to the Battlefront2 playerbase. Again, it's telling the newbies and majority who do not play the Elites in any scenario --- "we don't serve your kind here".

    It is going to make hero/ infantry balance worse.


    yes, this will allow the most powerful heroes to be EVEN stronger. Heroes top 1 will be spammed the others will remain forgotten ... we must review each hero case by case, and customize the effect accordingly.

    For example HoK cards
    the most powerful characters like anime 80 pv / kill hero
    the lowest heroes merit 120 pv and 100 pv for the normal / intermediate. This could be a good compromise
  • CapitalShipDestroyer
    190 posts Member
    edited August 11
    bfloo wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Speedjack wrote: »
    as of august 10, 1,44% of players on xbox reach level 50. approx 7,75% reach level 25 !!!! omg thanks for the post. i didn't notice that ! less than 50% won a HvV battle etc ... wow !!! this morning i tried to player GA . i got only empty servers on jakku , hoth and naboo. where are the players ?? dont tell me they are playing Ewok or CS ! after 18 months, devs are still teakings heroes cards ... no new GA maps since geonosis ... in the past few months, we got emote wheel, victory poses, emotes and a lot of clone skins. yes we got CS but honnestly , its almost the same maps we already play on GA. fellucia should be CS only... omg please don't do this !

    I can tell you that adding a 4th default passive Health on Kill card to all Heroes is not going to bring in a flood of new players to the Battlefront2 playerbase. Again, it's telling the newbies and majority who do not play the Elites in any scenario --- "we don't serve your kind here".

    It is going to make hero/ infantry balance worse.

    Unless they reduce the max heroes at play at once.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    @ArchAngeL_777 CS is a major disappointment. One era, no star fighters, badly designed maps and very repetitive. I only play the mode when it provides bonus xp otherwise I ignore it.

    I have to concur with @Jett_Fett_91166 here.

    CS could have been a great new thing. But it falls short in many areas.
    1. No star fighters in the skies above?!?!? Seriously?
    2. Those playing vehicles, infiltrators, aerials, and heroes have a field day in the vast open spaces. You'll notice it's quite difficult in ANY CS map to play a base-4 player for an extended period of time. Little real cover, and the maps facilitate those with greater health & mobility---the Elites (aerials, infiltrators, heroes, & vehicles).
    3. Very infrequently do you ever see Elites going at it. In GA, e.g., confined objective points make Elite-conflict more frequent. CS is spread out and a Hero-worshipper's dream landscape.
    4. The maps and battle layout are ... generic. Respawn points are terribly counter to team play--they do not lend to team-play, nor objective-play. It's pure luck when one side or the other achieves 100 tickets to board the transports..
    5. ... and why are the transports EASIER for the opposing teams to control than the team that just won the objective control centers?
    6. The dreadnaught / star destroyer phases are dismally boring. Large open spaces for Aerials and Heroes to reign supreme. There's little for the base-4 class player to do in those phases, aside from buff-up kill-streaks and scores of those playing the Aerials, Infiltrators, and Heroes.
    7. In GA maps, the objectives are either in front of you or behind you. In CS, they are .. everywhere.
    8. And the ground AI bots do not add much except for more kills for the Elites to shoot for.

    Did you guys read my post? lol No CS isn't where it needs to be. Go watch the video I posted again. That's where CS needs to be LOL!!!

    Sometimes you have to take what you can. A little Conquest in CS is better than no Conquest. CS is clearly limited by the structure of this game and what a small support team can do with it. I'll take it any day over Galactic Assault. I can barely play GA long enough to do one of those easy daily missions to play 3 GA matches.

    As to your points:

    There are no fighters because the maps are too small. They play tested them and found them to be too OP. The CS maps are small because they are retrofitting maps designed to be linear for Galactic Assault. Battlefield won't even put aircraft on maps this small including helicopters. This is a big reason people are looking forward to Felucia. Felucia is the first map specifically designed for CS.

    To most of your points, that's Conquest gameplay. It's open and objectives are everywhere. That's why they even spread things out in Phase 2 on the ship. Have you played Battlefield or any Conquest mode? It's specifically designed so you aren't funneled forward like in Galactic Assault.

    You can still very successfully move as a squad. People have been running squads in Battlefield for over 15 years. You have to read the flow of battle. If things are bogging down on a point, flank around and take one of the back side points, etc. Maybe you guys just want to snipe, so you keep moving to spots that support your troops as the action shifts. It's a fluid approach, unlike Galactic Assault.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    @ArchAngeL_777 CS is a major disappointment. One era, no star fighters, badly designed maps and very repetitive. I only play the mode when it provides bonus xp otherwise I ignore it.

    I have to concur with @Jett_Fett_91166 here.

    CS could have been a great new thing. But it falls short in many areas.
    1. No star fighters in the skies above?!?!? Seriously?
    2. Those playing vehicles, infiltrators, aerials, and heroes have a field day in the vast open spaces. You'll notice it's quite difficult in ANY CS map to play a base-4 player for an extended period of time. Little real cover, and the maps facilitate those with greater health & mobility---the Elites (aerials, infiltrators, heroes, & vehicles).
    3. Very infrequently do you ever see Elites going at it. In GA, e.g., confined objective points make Elite-conflict more frequent. CS is spread out and a Hero-worshipper's dream landscape.
    4. The maps and battle layout are ... generic. Respawn points are terribly counter to team play--they do not lend to team-play, nor objective-play. It's pure luck when one side or the other achieves 100 tickets to board the transports..
    5. ... and why are the transports EASIER for the opposing teams to control than the team that just won the objective control centers?
    6. The dreadnaught / star destroyer phases are dismally boring. Large open spaces for Aerials and Heroes to reign supreme. There's little for the base-4 class player to do in those phases, aside from buff-up kill-streaks and scores of those playing the Aerials, Infiltrators, and Heroes.
    7. In GA maps, the objectives are either in front of you or behind you. In CS, they are .. everywhere.
    8. And the ground AI bots do not add much except for more kills for the Elites to shoot for.

    Did you guys read my post? No CS isn't where it needs to be. Watch the video I posted. That's where CS needs to be LOL!!

    Sometimes you have to take a little of something good. CS Phase 1 is Conquest gameplay, and I'll take it over GA anyday. I can barely finish a few matches of GA.

    As to your points:

    Most seem to be complaints against Conquest itself. Have you played Battlefield or any Conquest mode? It's by nature an open mode with objectives everywhere. Depending on the map design, there can be close quarters areas where heroes can face off, etc. These maps are small because they are retrofitted GA maps. Felucia will be designed specifically for CS, not GA.

    That's also why there are no fighters. They play tested them and they were too OP. Battlefield won't even put aircraft on maps this small.

    Squads can work just fine. You have to watch the flow of the action and stick together. If the action bogs down at a flag, then flank around and take one of the far side flags. If your squad wants to be vehicle support, do that. You can snipe in support of advancing squads. You can designate someone as a sniper in your squad as you move in on flags, etc. There's all kinds of ways to work as a squad when you aren't funneled down a hallway like in GA.

    *NOTE: This is a repost since my other disappeared on an edit. Not thrilled at all about that happening again.
  • @ArchAngeL_777 - The CS maps are not "too small" to support starships - in fact those maps are nearly the same size as GA maps which sport star fighters. I believe the play testing results found that the Hero-worshippers would not be pleased that their Heroes would still be straffable.

    The only potential counter to heroes on a map like Kamino CS are infiltrators or possibly aerial battle droids. There is no space for sniping or doing major damage to a Hero on Kamino CS because the spaces are so confined. A hero will close distance on any base-4 class player in no time. And, while it takes minutes for a base-4 player to traverse the space from Command Post A to E, a hero or aerial can easily do it inside a minute.

    CS was built to maximize play for the Elites -- not the base-4 players.
    Squads can work just fine. You have to watch the flow of the action and stick together.

    I've yet to see any semblance of squad play in CS combat. In Galactic Assaults, there is more of it because - again - the objectives are in front of the players. They ostensibly run towards an objective until they get sliced down by hero-spam. In CS, all good players run from Heroes because there are never enough to adequately suppress them: no space to maneuver.

    CS is just another example of a poorly designed game format. The DICE Swedish team just do not consider base-4 players as equal members. Period. In their minds, everyone should aspire to play heroes and elites. Which, again, equates to a minor share of the player base garnering a portion of their development efforts.

  • A competent hero player in CS will easily... easily have 4-5x the kill count / BP score as a competent base-4 player.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    @ArchAngeL_777 - The CS maps are not "too small" to support starships - in fact those maps are nearly the same size as GA maps which sport star fighters. I believe the play testing results found that the Hero-worshippers would not be pleased that their Heroes would still be straffable.

    The only potential counter to heroes on a map like Kamino CS are infiltrators or possibly aerial battle droids. There is no space for sniping or doing major damage to a Hero on Kamino CS because the spaces are so confined. A hero will close distance on any base-4 class player in no time. And, while it takes minutes for a base-4 player to traverse the space from Command Post A to E, a hero or aerial can easily do it inside a minute.

    CS was built to maximize play for the Elites -- not the base-4 players.
    Squads can work just fine. You have to watch the flow of the action and stick together.

    I've yet to see any semblance of squad play in CS combat. In Galactic Assaults, there is more of it because - again - the objectives are in front of the players. They ostensibly run towards an objective until they get sliced down by hero-spam. In CS, all good players run from Heroes because there are never enough to adequately suppress them: no space to maneuver.

    CS is just another example of a poorly designed game format. The DICE Swedish team just do not consider base-4 players as equal members. Period. In their minds, everyone should aspire to play heroes and elites. Which, again, equates to a minor share of the player base garnering a portion of their development efforts.

    And yet Hero players are constantly complaining about vehicles cutting them down in CS.

    It's not the game mode's fault if people can't play in a squad. You can't even tell if people are working in a squad on GA because everyone is moving in the same direction lol. You said it too. They just move forward until they get cut down in a choke point.

    In CS, the objective is to hold the most points. So if a hero is at A, let him stay there. Go take other points. You score higher capturing points anyway. I've played in squads on CS very successfully. A community I'm in on PS4 will get a bunch of people on the same team and dominate through squad coordination.

    I'd say it's not DICE's fault, but they've groomed a player base on linear game modes. The phased approach is what's wrong with CS, but I'm not sure this game could handle more than that from a small support team.

    I don't care what eye candy they put in the sky, these maps are small. They are not large enough to accommodate active capital ships that you fly to and from while fighting on the ground as well...like in that Titan mode video. Titan mode in Battlefield 2142 was only on the largest maps...maps far larger than any map in Battlefront 2. Smaller maps only had Conquest mode.

    Again, for me it's a sign they want to do more Conquest type gameplay even if its not exactly what we asked for. If they build Battlefront 3 from the ground up to feature Conquest and a Titan Mode, then they will be able to do all the things we are asking for including aircraft, active Capital Ships as part of the maps, etc.
  • Battlefield 2142 launched with 10 maps, half of which were large enough to have Titan mode. The Northern Strike expansion added 3 maps, 2 of which had Titan mode. After that, they added some free maps like Highway Tampa, Operation Blue Pearl, Wake Island 2142, Molokai, and a couple more. Only Molokai was playable in Titan mode.

    The point again is that Titan mode requires huge maps, much larger than in Battlefront 2. To do what's in that video, they need to design Battlefront 3 from the ground up to feature Conquest. Then they need to design some super sized maps to accommodate Titan mode, not to mention include legit transports players can fly to the ships.

    So a Battlefront 3 map set could look like (mixing in some new maps):
    • Hoth - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Endor - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Bespin - Conquest
    • Mos Eisley - Conquest
    • Scarif - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Coruscant - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Naboo - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Mustafar - Conquest
    • Mandalore - Conquest
    • Geonosis - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Jakku - Conquest and Titan Mode
    • Takodana - Conquest
    • Episode 9 locations - Conquest
  • @ArchAngeL_777 CS is a major disappointment. One era, no star fighters, badly designed maps and very repetitive. I only play the mode when it provides bonus xp otherwise I ignore it.

    And a forced GA2.0 phase

    Maps need to be bigger, less heroes, player count needs to be increased etc
  • CapitalShipDestroyer
    190 posts Member
    edited August 12
    Killgore81 wrote: »
    I had just started this game a couple weeks ago. The original lootbox system was too offputting to even try it when it was new, but found a key for $7 and decided to try it with a friend.

    Our impression of the game is that the heroes/villains are just goofy. There's so much more thought into the core classes. More build options with star cards, weapons, weapon attachments... none of that matters. You're just fodder for anyone that plays a hero/villain. They're far too accessible, there's nothing you can do against them. People simply want to run away from them because all they're going to do is knock you back, down, choke you, freeze you... all in aoe. Other heroes/villains won't fight eachother, because why do that when there's an actual risk of dying and there's easy kills to be had? They get absolute impunity. If they do become at risk of dying, no worries, they have mega mobility too and can just hop, skip, and jump away. Nice try little assault class.

    I don't get why this game has them. I get it. It's Star Wars. That doesn't mean you have to shove every popular character into the game via godmode. I wanted to play a Star Wars shooter. Not Force Unleashed.

    That's why I believe there needs to be a reinforcement class that can still fight heroes, yet cannot go on huge killstreaks against troopers.

    First Order: Praetorian Gaurd
    Resistance: Reprogrammed magna gaurd or surviving jedi
    Empire: Purge Trooper/Sentinel Gaurds, could possibly be different skins.
    Rebellion: Surviving Jedi
    CIS: Magnagaurds
    Republic:Sentinel Gaurds

    I created a thread on this that goes in much more detail on the subject.
  • Bringing in a new class won't fix the basic issues with GA/CS game design. Look at what @Killgore81 wrote: the heroes/villains are just goofy... There's so much more thought into the core classes. More build options with star cards, weapons, weapon attachments... none of that matters. You're just fodder for anyone that plays a hero/villain. They're far too accessible, there's nothing you can do against them. People simply want to run away from them because all they're going to do is knock you back, down, choke you, freeze you... all in aoe. Other heroes/villains won't fight each other, because why do that when there's an actual risk of dying and there's easy kills to be had? They get absolute impunity. If they do become at risk of dying, no worries, they have mega mobility too and can just hop, skip, and jump away. -- this is a spot on correct assessment of the situation.

    You cannot pursue Objective Play in GA / CS. Once the Elites arrive on the board (Infiltrators, Aerials, Heroes), the game dynamic changes dramatically from Pursuing the Objectives to Staying Off the Respawn Screen. The DICE Dev Team thoroughly mucked up the point of team-work, objective play, and ... individual skill. You'll hear the Hero-worshippers tell you how a good player with an Officer can just roll and melt a hero. You never ever see them upload a video of this, though. No competent hero will EVER lose to any base-4 player in a 1:1 combat scenario. I don't care how much rolling you think the Officer will do (even with the older version of rolling, where one could get away a few more seconds), the Officer will die. The hero doesn't even need to bother aiming. Auto-aim takes care of that for the hero.

    Back to your point, look at how DICE brought in Infiltrators. Do you see these guys playing Infiltrators going after Heroes? How about the Droidekas? How about the new TX-130s? Each time DICE have brought in a new Enforcer+ class, the situation for the base-4 players has only gotten worse. Not better. DICE do not know how to adequately balance the game with all these classes of players. Look at how they include Aerials in games like Blast and Extraction. Totally wrecks Blast. (Extraction, not so much, because the aerials tend to not have space to jet-pack around.)

    The games are boring. Not because one side is necessarily imbalanced against the other, but because only a select few get to play the Elites, and the games are heavily favored for the Elites.

    Now, imagine BLAST played by 100% Aerials. It might be interesting at first, but it would quickly get boring, right? Just balancing the equation on like terms (of classes) is not enough. It's a start. If instead you had Blast with just the base-4 (and maybe Enforcers). Now you have an interesting mix of like-players involved in a game that will be interesting for far longer. Each class has its own mix of weaponry and build-out options.. even the Enforcers. Yet, no one class over-powers the other because even the Enforcers have flaws (they may be powerful, but they are limited on mobility). As soon as Aerials enter the mix, the game dynamic changes and takes a downward dive---the game mode is no longer enjoyable. Aerials, with extra mobility in open spaces, extra firepower, and extra health, begin to dominate the landscape. Its too easy for Aerials to just pop-in behind enemy lines unnoticed. Far too easy. Specialists have to use Infiltration and a crafty maneuver plan to flank an enemy line properly. Aerials, though, once they are high enough, they tend to fly over buildings, ships, and other objects that mask their flight path to many on the ground. With the high ground, they have other concealment options that normal base-4 players do not have. They have far too many benefits for the class to be balanced in game formats like Blast, GA, and CS.

    Heroes and Infiltrators only exacerbate those imbalances to further extremes.

    The only way to fully fix GA/CS is to have Enforcer / Infiltrator / Aerial / Hero-free games until EA/DICE can properly figure out how to re-introduce them in to the mix and not ruin individual skill, team work, & objective play. My suggestions are for them to give the Elites their own separate set of objectives to play for---where they can go and actually do something heroic. HvV and Hero Showdown are the only game modes where Heroes actually go against their own kind; that's where DICE need to find Heroes work to do in GA & CS. Objective points in GA & CS need to be free of Elites, permanently. They were never designed with Elites in mind.

    This is the only way to make the game interesting again.
  • Battlefront 2 isn't your typical shooter I have not seen a shooter game before that lets you grab or push people with some sort of special power. To me it's the kind of shooter where you just want to go out and shoot other people and playong with the different things that are avaiable. If people eant teamplay they are going to have to get parties of people on 2 different sides willing to do that. No one plays the objective this is well known. About the power and elite thing couldn't the same be thing said about any game. The Geonosis thing video games don't make since a lot of the time like why would 2 highly trained spartans go after a flag or why would someone switch guns after killing someone? I mean imagine how unfair that would be to the droids if you just gave the clones the walker. Wait do you have to advance in all classes to reach rank 50 because I did it with the assualt, heavy, and the enforcer. That's all I used to play as after a while I started playing as the officer, aerial, specialist, infiltraitor, heroes, and vehicles more often but people have certain tastes in games one person could like the assualt and another like the heavy more. One more point. The "fair fight" thing is stupid just like everything else in this universe the best team or whatever wins
  • Also people are on here saying how people who are a level 1 assualt should be able to play fairly with a level 100 assault. What's the point in playing if the game just makes things fairly. If people quit because it's too hard thwn maybe they shouldn't be playing video games.
  • ... and there we have it. The uber vocal minority of the Hero-worshipper crowd has arrived. No logic. No structured arguments. Just shoot-from-the-hip emotional pleas and quips.

    As C3P0 once said, "Typical".
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    ... and there we have it. The uber vocal minority of the Hero-worshipper crowd has arrived. No logic. No structured arguments. Just shoot-from-the-hip emotional pleas and quips.

    As C3P0 once said, "Typical".

    Imagine if this Dice Battlefront games would resemble anything from the original idea of Battlefront. No hero focus, 4 classes with proper roles (medic, ant vehicle etc), more like Battlefield and less like a Hero shooter...

    A lot of the hero noobs wouldnt see the light lol
  • Imagine if this Dice Battlefront games would resemble anything from the original idea of Battlefront. No hero focus, 4 classes with proper roles (medic, ant vehicle etc), more like Battlefield and less like a Hero shooter...

    I have nearly lost sight of that dream... .
  • I don't think we're ever going to see a large-scale hero- & reinforcement-free game mode. The DICE Dev Team are too infatuated with POWER. "Balance" in their minds is bringing on an equally powerful opponent.
  • SISFace27 wrote: »
    Also people are on here saying how people who are a level 1 assualt should be able to play fairly with a level 100 assault. What's the point in playing if the game just makes things fairly. If people quit because it's too hard thwn maybe they shouldn't be playing video games.
    Shouldn't it be hard because the level 100 is a better player and not because he has a better character?
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    ... and there we have it. The uber vocal minority of the Hero-worshipper crowd has arrived. No logic. No structured arguments. Just shoot-from-the-hip emotional pleas and quips.

    As C3P0 once said, "Typical".

    I want a trooper-only mode (Base 4), but heroes unleashed does tend to bring the crowds. I'd more say the infantry-only group is a dedicated portion of the population that is ignored and doesn't come and go with gimmicks.

  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    ... and there we have it. The uber vocal minority of the Hero-worshipper crowd has arrived. No logic. No structured arguments. Just shoot-from-the-hip emotional pleas and quips.

    As C3P0 once said, "Typical".

    How dare I go against someone's opinion of this game. Here's a well structured argument do you think people also well play this game more if it's just infantry? Is that well enough for you high iq infantry players. I guess I should complain more like you because that's a well structured argument and put quotes.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!