criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Enemy Gamertag (Xbox One)

Is there any way to disable the enemies gamertag after you have defeated them or if they have defeated you?

If not, Dice can you please add this feature to the game?

Replies

• Why??

giphy.gif

• I mean if you defeat an enemy, what is the point of seeing their gamertag. We have an option to turn off the kill feed so surely we should have an option to turn off enemy gamertags but keeping the trooper symbol there.
  • Never been an issue for me tbh

giphy.gif

• Doesn’t have to be an issue for you. We can at least have an option to turn it off.
  • bfloo
    16093 posts Member
    Do you mean when it covers a chunk of the screen to tell you you got an elimination?
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Not really. It would be good if it told me if I got a kill, assist or if a hero was defeated. There’s not much point telling someone who they killed.
  • That doesn't bother me but the giant, golden level up eye blinder? Yeah, that annoys me.
    xJENARIx on XBOX and PS4
  • bfloo
    16093 posts Member
    That doesn't bother me but the giant, golden level up eye blinder? Yeah, that annoys me.

I wish we could turn that off.

I've died because of that blocking the screen mid shootout.

Leveling up doesn't even get me anywhere.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png