criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Kylo's Frenzy

TiNie
308 posts Member
Hello!

Can anybody tell me, if Kylo Ren's Frenzy ability should or should not break through a block? For me as both Kylo or opponent of him it seems to be impossible to block it, sometimes it is. For me there is no clear behavior with it!

Replies

• Chico
    537 posts Member
    It shouldn't but it does. More importantly, should it activate if you press R1 and L1 together on a xbox controller? The answer is yes, but at least 50% of the time in HvV it doesn't. My controller has been in jeopardy on numerous occasions because of this horrible bug.
  • Actually it should block most of the attacks except the last hit.  The last one should get through.......the whole game is broken right now though.........so anythings possible!

It's pretty much impossible to tell whether a hero and their abilities are going to work properly or not at any given moment or if you block will work properly at any given moment either.
  • TiNie
    308 posts Member
    Thx. So the last frenzy strike should break through blocks only.
    By the way since when is frenzy fixed on one character in HvV again?
    I know a time, when frenzy jump to another character after one hit, this seems to have changed again now.
    Thx
  • OcDoc
    2021 posts Member
    TiNie said:
    Thx. So the last frenzy strike should break through blocks only.
    By the way since when is frenzy fixed on one character in HvV again?
    I know a time, when frenzy jump to another character after one hit, this seems to have changed again now.
    Thx
    Correct. It is supposed to be just the last hit that breaks a block. 

It can target more than one opponent in HvV but only if it kills someone and another opponent is very close by. It is rare but I have had it happen a couple times. 
  • TiNie
    308 posts Member
    Of course it can target more, but there was a time before, when he jump to another near target after one hit. that means 3 enemies close to Kylo. He uses frenzy and hit the first, but dont kill him, than he jump to the second one hits him once and then he jumps to the third one and all 3 must not get killed.
    I think this has been changed with one of the last updates. He seems to be fixed on one player unless he kills him and have strikes left.
    Thx