criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Disney+-Hulu-ESPN+ bundle: anyone getting it?

lowell
1167 posts Member
edited August 7

Apparently, it's going to be priced at $12.99.

Post edited by lowell on

Replies

• rollind24
    5677 posts Member
    edited August 7
    Yessir. If I can get live sports on an app on my TV I’d cancel cable.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • lowell
    1167 posts Member
    rollind24 said:
    Yessir. If I can get live sports on an app on my TV I’d cancel cable.

Yeah, just to let you know, I found out ESPN+'s content is on top of what is already in the ESPN channels so if you do get them through Hulu Live TV, ESPN+ would be complementary to that, like how Disney+ is complementary to everything from the movies to the networks, etc.
  • I am definitely getting Disney +

So does this mean that there is a bundle you can purchase on these 3 together?
  • Just seen the press release... I'm in!
  • OcDoc
    1681 posts Member
    Was thinking about just getting the Disney + for the new Star Wars show, but I get it with Hulu and ESPN+... that’s pretty much a definitely for me.
  • lowell
    1167 posts Member
    OcDoc wrote: »
    Was thinking about just getting the Disney + for the new Star Wars show, but I get it with Hulu and ESPN+... that’s pretty much a definitely for me.

Yeah, besides Resistance airing on Disney Channel, the rest of Star Wars TV is being saved for Disney+:

TCW Season 7

The Mandalorian Season 1

Cassian & K-2SO series

post-ROTJ Rebels sequel series (likely since Disney XD's not a viable platform anymore or it could still go to Disney Channel)

alongside the films, TCW movie & Seasons 1-6 episodes, and the entire run of Rebels.

Don't know if we'll get a Star Wars show on ABC eventually but that was an idea in consideration a few years back.