criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Clone phase 1 and 2 chest armor need a fix.

I am pointing at this mesh error since day 1 of the Alpha test, Beta test, game release version and after every major update of the game.

The problem is this:

The chest and back pieces of the torso armor set aren't sealed together just as seen in the movies Attack of the Clones The Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith.

I am confused by Dice devs squads in charge of these 3D models, where is the point about bragging about top-notch movie/screen accurate model and fidelity of your game if you are not able to fix a man-made (by your developers in charge) misconception-bug of this armor?

Armor which is in design by the kaminoans in star wars' canon lore standards made to be purposely used in open battles and hostile environments thanks to its durability and sealed shut against any shrapnels and others debris that could pierce through the body glove and damage any vital organs.

I got triggered again because a modder just made a 2003 General Kenobi mod wearing a full clone trooper armor and it is fully sealed just as seen in the movies!

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/2229/images/1021/1021-1543515776-683022489.png

So Dice please fixe this issue that can be dealt with 15 minutes max, it just a mesh issue, open 3Ds Max and stick these two flanks together for the Force sake...

And all the clone's sake so they don't die like stormtroopers with low budget armors that don't protect their ribcage flanks as seen in the classic trilogy witch your stormtrooper model is based on, not Rogue One or Solo ( these armor sets must be added to the game too).

Oh, by the way, it would be great to have these early Empire stormtrooper armor too (the remade classic standard stormtrooper made for Rogue One and Solo).

I have no lack of faith in you guys keep up the great job despite your small teams! Cheers

Thank you.

PS: Also add the classic regulars Phase 1 and 2 sergeant, lieutenant, captain and commander rank markings skins.