criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Obi Wan Buff over Leia?

Why, just why? In my opinion Obi doesn't need any buffs until DICE decreases the duration of his mind trick. (At least against blaster villains in HvV, ruins everything) Even though he's getting only a dodge buff I was wondering what about Leia? Wasn't she along with Obi Wan the most requested hero to receive buffs? Leia is in worse state than Obi Wan. Her Flash Grenade poorly does anything and Squad Shield is pretty much useless in HvV. (At least make her able either to pick it up or explode)

DICE plz

Replies

  • CC_1010
    1758 posts Member
    What buff? Tell me
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    What buff? Tell me

    Her flash grenade for starters.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    What buff? Tell me

    When an user in Reddit made a thread of how poor Obi Wan's dodge is when compared to other saber heroes Ben responded, saying he has brought this up with the hero designer and we can expect it to get improved in the next update. (I think)
  • He also responded to my Leia post saying she is getting touched as well

    Thank god. :heart:
  • Honestly who cares about Leia. I never see any Leia players in my games like 99% of the time. Fix the heroes that are most played.

    And who cares what you say.

    And who cares about you in general.
  • Honestly who cares about Leia.

    Someone who obviously is an Anakin main. ;)
  • Honestly who cares about Leia.

    Someone who obviously is an Anakin main. ;)

    No i hardly play him lol. I play everyone besides Leia,phasma, and dooku.

    And I am Leia and Phasma main-
  • Honestly who cares about Leia.

    Someone who obviously is an Anakin main. ;)

    No i hardly play him lol. I play everyone besides Leia,phasma, and dooku.

    So you're one of those people who think Phasma is bad?
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • Leia is good whats everyone fussing about with her? I get first with her all the time in HvV and ive seen video of people wrecking with her in GA.

    Uh huh.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • adamjbamford
    1177 posts Member
    edited August 8
    Chill out. They’re buffing both characters.
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Honestly who cares about Leia.

    Someone who obviously is an Anakin main. ;)

    No i hardly play him lol. I play everyone besides Leia,phasma, and dooku.

    So you're one of those people who think Phasma is bad?

    No I never said that. I just don't have fun playing her. She's just annoying cuz of that droid lol.
  • Leia is good whats everyone fussing about with her? I get first with her all the time in HvV and ive seen video of people wrecking with her in GA.

    OK and I get first with finn and phasma. How about you first with her when I'm in the lobby . what platform you on.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Honestly who cares about Leia.

    Every Star Wars fan.

    I meant in the game but OK.
  • Same answer.

    Ppl who play this game are SW fans. Let's be honest, we all play it because it's Star Wars. There are a lot games out there that are not as buggy and laggy as this one but we still play it cause we are Star Wars freaks ;)

    And Leia is the coolest female SW character (and one of the coolest overall) and pretty fun to play with but with some tweaks she would be even more fun for sure.

    Anyway they both need some tweaks.
  • CC_1010
    1758 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Same answer.

    Ppl who play this game are SW fans. Let's be honest, we all play it because it's Star Wars. There are a lot games out there that are not as buggy and laggy as this one but we still play it cause we are Star Wars freaks ;)

    And Leia is the coolest female SW character (and one of the coolest overall) and pretty fun to play with but with some tweaks she would be even more fun for sure.

    Anyway they both need some tweaks.

    Ahso...
  • Who??







    ;)
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Same answer.

    Ppl who play this game are SW fans. Let's be honest, we all play it because it's Star Wars. There are a lot games out there that are not as buggy and laggy as this one but we still play it cause we are Star Wars freaks ;)

    And Leia is the coolest female SW character (and one of the coolest overall) and pretty fun to play with but with some tweaks she would be even more fun for sure.

    Anyway they both need some tweaks.

    Obviously. So whats the reason why in my games there's hardly any Leia? And if there is they switch to a different hero? Answer me that. I love Yoda and anakin. But doesnt mean i have to play as them.
  • Axone
    408 posts Member
    I love Princess/ General Leia and I really miss Carrie Fisher. May the Force protect you.
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Same answer.

    Ppl who play this game are SW fans. Let's be honest, we all play it because it's Star Wars. There are a lot games out there that are not as buggy and laggy as this one but we still play it cause we are Star Wars freaks ;)

    And Leia is the coolest female SW character (and one of the coolest overall) and pretty fun to play with but with some tweaks she would be even more fun for sure.

    Anyway they both need some tweaks.

    Obviously. So whats the reason why in my games there's hardly any Leia? And if there is they switch to a different hero? Answer me that

    Maybe because she needs buff even more than Obi-Wan? If you play HVV a lot, then you know that lightsaber heroes are safer option (meaning, able to hold their own) when your team sucks.

    Also majority of players are probably very young people who were growing up with TCW hence the popularity of Asho.....Asoh....Asohka?
  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Same answer.

    Ppl who play this game are SW fans. Let's be honest, we all play it because it's Star Wars. There are a lot games out there that are not as buggy and laggy as this one but we still play it cause we are Star Wars freaks ;)

    And Leia is the coolest female SW character (and one of the coolest overall) and pretty fun to play with but with some tweaks she would be even more fun for sure.

    Anyway they both need some tweaks.

    Obviously. So whats the reason why in my games there's hardly any Leia? And if there is they switch to a different hero? Answer me that

    Maybe because she needs buff even more than Obi-Wan? If you play HVV a lot, then you know that lightsaber heroes are safer option (meaning, able to hold their own) when your team sucks.

    Also majority of players are probably very young people who were growing up with TCW hence the popularity of Asho.....Asoh....Asohka?

    It doesnt matter if you pick Leia , han, lando or finn. Youll still be an easy target. No matter what buff she gets I doubt she'll be able to hold on her own.
  • ZephanUnbound
    3011 posts Member
    edited August 8
    Frankly both of them need buffs badly, neither is viable in HvV currently. Lando as well. Dooku needs bug fixes and buffs. Phasma needs turret balancing and improved staff strikes. Hopefully we get alot of hero balancing in the August and September patches.
  • Lyc4n
    1125 posts Member
    I think i saw somewhere that leia and lando were both getting buffs, doubt its for the august update though, maybe september?
  • Leia is good whats everyone fussing about with her? I get first with her all the time in HvV and ive seen video of people wrecking with her in GA.

    OK and I get first with finn and phasma. How about you first with her when I'm in the lobby . what platform you on.

    Oh Im on Xbox but I have no interest in partying up with some random ***** from these forums who talks crap on every thread he comments on just to prove my point. If i see you out there i see you out there.
  • Na I'm on ps4.
  • Why, just why? In my opinion Obi doesn't need any buffs until DICE decreases the duration of his mind trick. (At least against blaster villains in HvV, ruins everything) Even though he's getting only a dodge buff I was wondering what about Leia? Wasn't she along with Obi Wan the most requested hero to receive buffs? Leia is in worse state than Obi Wan. Her Flash Grenade poorly does anything and Squad Shield is pretty much useless in HvV. (At least make her able either to pick it up or explode)

    DICE plz

    Leia is really strong if you can land your shots, I'd say her blasters/HP are better than Han Solo, the only thing that puts her behind him is her abilities. She doesn't need a buff, she needs a re-work to her abilities.
    th1t3mn151el.gif


    "Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

    Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • She is the second weakest hero
  • She is the second weakest hero

    I disagree. Her blasters completely melt if you can aim. Count Dooku & Obi-Wan (if mind trick is on cool down) are far worse.
    th1t3mn151el.gif


    "Never doubt what you have done, All your decisions brought you to that point."
    -Kreia / KOTOR 2

    Euaaagh
    -Lego Yoda
  • She is the second weakest hero

    I disagree. Her blasters completely melt if you can aim.

    So does any other blaster hero.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

  • Honestly who cares about Leia. I never see any Leia players in my games like 99% of the time. Fix the heroes that are most played.

    And who cares what you say.

    And who cares about you in general.

    That’s a terrible and childish argument.
  • I don’t use Leia very much, but her abilities are decent.
    Flash grenade I would say could last a bit longer by default and more blinding?

    Her E-11 is good for dealing with enemies up close but maybe even by default give Leia the ability to equip the E-11 permanently and it will build heat when fired like any other blaster.

    Finally, Leia’s Squad Shield is good for blocking blaster fire (obviously) and has a tonne more health than the Officer’s shield.

    Now on to Obi-Wan.
    His All-Out Push still cancels out sometimes and his Restrictive Mind Trick also hardly works. I mind tricked rocket droids and they were like “bye have a great time!”

    He also should be the only character to do this: because he was a master of Form III ‘Soresu’ and implemented elements of Form IV and Form V into his fighting style, he should be able to deflect all blaster fire with super precision, which he actually can’t do at the moment. It is only when someone repeatedly fires at you with a high rate of fire blaster while blocking that you can deflect shots somewhat accurate. I played as Obi-Wan in CS on Geonosis and stood still blocking, as was a droid bot while shooting me. I had my reticle on the droid when it was shooting and well what do you know, it took way too many deflected shots to kill the bot because the deflections weren’t accurate enough.

    Please Dice. Obi-Wan is the most defensive hero in the game. He needs this. I beg you.

    Thank you for reading.
  • Why, just why? In my opinion Obi doesn't need any buffs until DICE decreases the duration of his mind trick. (At least against blaster villains in HvV, ruins everything) Even though he's getting only a dodge buff I was wondering what about Leia? Wasn't she along with Obi Wan the most requested hero to receive buffs? Leia is in worse state than Obi Wan. Her Flash Grenade poorly does anything and Squad Shield is pretty much useless in HvV. (At least make her able either to pick it up or explode)

    DICE plz

    This is simple, change her pistol for an E-11 blaster, her Flash Grenade for a thermal detonator/imploder and her rapid fire for some healing (but there are Yoda and Finn for that) and let her blow up her shield or make it deal damage to the enemies inside it or stun them or something like that. Idk why they just left her like this she is more useless than a toydarian's legs
    rvfcncp150f5.jpg
  • Leia is trash and a meme nothing but a damage bot with a awful flash grenade and a shield that helps the enemy instead of your team more often then not.

    why is it that officer has a better flash then Leia and why does commando droids have better vibro sword strikes then Phasmas staff strikes? why do heroes get worse abilities then troopers and reinforcements? hell even Arcs trap is better then Landos now.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Leia is trash and a meme nothing but a damage bot with a awful flash grenade and a shield that helps the enemy instead of your team more often then not.

    why is it that officer has a better flash then Leia and why does commando droids have better vibro sword strikes then Phasmas staff strikes? why do heroes get worse abilities then troopers and reinforcements? hell even Arcs trap is better then Landos now.

    Notice how the characters you mentionned don't have a glowstick?
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Leia is trash and a meme nothing but a damage bot with a awful flash grenade and a shield that helps the enemy instead of your team more often then not.

    why is it that officer has a better flash then Leia and why does commando droids have better vibro sword strikes then Phasmas staff strikes? why do heroes get worse abilities then troopers and reinforcements? hell even Arcs trap is better then Landos now.

    Notice how the characters you mentionned don't have a glowstick?

    I remember I used to mainly player blaster heroes in the old game one of the few things the old game actually got right. "shutters" I mentioned the old game now the ones that ride the old games **** might pop up.

    anyway they just need to fix and/or buff the roll, get rid of Bobas air recovery, and buff some of the blaster heroes in areas that they are weak in and we might be good.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!