criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

5 Changes that would improve HvV

1. Squad spawning/Improved spawn points (For Geonosis especially)
  2. Fixing the hitboxes (Even though you dodge a lightsaber swing you still get hit)
  3. Star Card loadouts/secondary hand
  4. 1v4 situations (Squad spawning would be the solution to this)
  5. Private Matches
Current Topics:
Leia Improvements
Heroes vs Villains Improvements
Staff Strikes Improvement

m3s3leriptmd.png
PSN / Twitter: PlayersPurity

I will not stop complaining until DICE update Leia's Hoth skin's sideburns and add some for Rey!!

Replies

• Cc immunity for 3 sec
  • ZephanUnbound
    3078 posts Member
    edited August 8
    Everything that PlayersPurity, Darth Lando, and DarthXyno said, as well as the fix for the block breaking bug and reduction in saber stun locking QcDoc mentioned.

Also they need to remove the radar blips. Keep the directional marker blips when enemies are outside of radar range so that teams can locate one another, but radar blips shouldn’t be giving positions away during battle. It completely ruins flanking tactics and ambush tactics which some of the characters are built around.
  • RetroIsland
    146 posts Member
    edited August 8
    They really gotta fix the bugs

1. Squad spawning/Improved spawn points (For Geonosis especially)
    2. Fixing the hitboxes (Even though you dodge a lightsaber swing you still get hit)
    3. Star Card loadouts/secondary hand
    4. 1v4 situations (Squad spawning would be the solution to this)
    5. Private Matches

Squad spawning: no
    Fixing Hitboxes: YES
    Star Card loadouts: definitely a great idea.
    1v4 situations: No. Try your best to return to your teammate every time one dies and this won't be an issue.
    Private Matches: YES

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• Take a peek at my private matches thread below!
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Join the ongoing demand for Private Matches/Servers below!

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/130482/private-servers#latest
  • Punish people that die a lot by lowering their total score. Let's say X had 10 kills with 8 deaths and Y had 8 kills with 2 deaths......X shouldn't be at the top of the leaderboard just because he killed the most, he also caused his teams a lot of tickets, so Y should be the best player that round. In other words use K/D to determine the best player of the round.
  • Still a bad idea. Just show K/D so everyone knows who truly did the best

And now he felt her, really felt her in the Force; He felt a bond, deeper and more intimate than he’d ever had before; and for a precious eternal instant he was her. . . 

he was the beat of her heart and he was the motion of her lips. He was her soft words as though she spoke a prayer to the stars— I love you, Anakin. In life, and in death, we will always be one. I am yours

• OoiiHooked_22
    2954 posts Member
    edited September 25
    Forsure think we should have squad spawn. Games very well could last longer if the team was consistently near each other
  • Still a bad idea. Just show K/D so everyone knows who truly did the best

Good suggestion
  • Raices wrote: »
    Still a bad idea. Just show K/D so everyone knows who truly did the best

Good suggestion

My original idea on your topic was to reward different benefits one provides to the team. I'm against the idea of having deaths lower score because it would be 1. unprecedented in video games, and more importantly 2. Jedi who leave their blasters to die should be punished in score, not a lone blaster that died to sabers. Point being that each character has different roles to play.

A game would be stupid if it punished a "tank" for dying when a 'healer' was supposed to do their job. savvy?

and I've been awaiting K/D's forever. Hopefully they even tracked our all time stats somewhere

• @Raices We should campaign for K/D and stats like the people campaigning for Private matches

Punish people that die a lot by lowering their total score. Let's say X had 10 kills with 8 deaths and Y had 8 kills with 2 deaths......X shouldn't be at the top of the leaderboard just because he killed the most, he also caused his teams a lot of tickets, so Y should be the best player that round. In other words use K/D to determine the best player of the round.
    Yup. Do the same for Blast. Although I wouldn’t have it straight K/D, because there’s gonna be that one person who gets a lucky first life and a handful of kills and then just camps the rest of the match to get the top spot. So maybe make it only compare the top 50% of players to see who has the highest KD there.

PSN: this_old_mouse
    Punish people that die a lot by lowering their total score. Let's say X had 10 kills with 8 deaths and Y had 8 kills with 2 deaths......X shouldn't be at the top of the leaderboard just because he killed the most, he also caused his teams a lot of tickets, so Y should be the best player that round. In other words use K/D to determine the best player of the round.

THIS!!! So tired of people getting in the leaderboard although they didn’t do anything but run in and die.
    As someone who try’s to die only up to 5 times at worst per match it’s so infuriating.
    And even worse:
    I remember when I died like 1-4 times a match and we lost. That would mean that 3 people both died 10 times!!!! 10 times!!!
    I remember a match from Monday where I was like: “oh this is going really well! Didn’t die a single time got 8 kills 4 assists the match only goes for 5 minutes what is the... holy?! 25-17 for them?!!? How is that even possible....

Good suggestion

My original idea on your topic was to reward different benefits one provides to the team. I'm against the idea of having deaths lower score because it would be 1. unprecedented in video games, and more importantly 2. Jedi who leave their blasters to die should be punished in score, not a lone blaster that died to sabers. Point being that each character has different roles to play.

A game would be stupid if it punished a "tank" for dying when a 'healer' was supposed to do their job. savvy?

and I've been awaiting K/D's forever. Hopefully they even tracked our all time stats somewhere

Yup, this game needs to reward the different roles, tired of seeing the dmg dealers onlu at the Top of HvV.
    Raices wrote: »
    Yup. Do the same for Blast. Although I wouldn’t have it straight K/D, because there’s gonna be that one person who gets a lucky first life and a handful of kills and then just camps the rest of the match to get the top spot. So maybe make it only compare the top 50% of players to see who has the highest KD there.

Good observation
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Raices wrote: »

THIS!!! So tired of people getting in the leaderboard although they didn’t do anything but run in and die.
    As someone who try’s to die only up to 5 times at worst per match it’s so infuriating.
    And even worse:
    I remember when I died like 1-4 times a match and we lost. That would mean that 3 people both died 10 times!!!! 10 times!!!
    I remember a match from Monday where I was like: “oh this is going really well! Didn’t die a single time got 8 kills 4 assists the match only goes for 5 minutes what is the... holy?! 25-17 for them?!!? How is that even possible....

I feel you man, when I play i try to play smart and not die, but sometimes one of my teammates that I know got killed a ton outscore me and I'm like wtf.
  • bfloo
    15978 posts Member

Then it should be based off of objective score, not kd, except for blast and HvV.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png