criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Are there Squads for BF2?

Werowe4
179 posts Member
Just wondering how one searches for squads for BF2 gameplay?

Replies

• What do you mean? Within a game there are squads, yes. But you can't search for groups or people that are in game modes unless you know them or they are in your "recently played" menu.
  • Disboy
    178 posts Member
    On Xbox you can find people if you click on the Battlefront 2 community and there are usually 10+ parties to join.
    On PlayStation you can join a Community called StarWars Battlfefront 2 and there are usually 10+ sessions to join as well.
    Don’t play PC but I’m sure there’s something similar on it.
  • Disboy wrote: »
    On Xbox you can find people if you click on the Battlefront 2 community and there are usually 10+ parties to join.
    On PlayStation you can join a Community called StarWars Battlfefront 2 and there are usually 10+ sessions to join as well.
    Don’t play PC but I’m sure there’s something similar on it.

OP if your in australia, none of that ever works. Just FYI.
  • What do you mean? Within a game there are squads, yes. But you can't search for groups or people that are in game modes unless you know them or they are in your "recently played" menu.

I meant like finding a group of “friends” (for lack of a better term) online (I use PS4) to play with regularly instead of joining lobbies individually.