criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Darth Vader Hunt

Zexiel
166 posts Member
edited August 9
I might have a idea for a new game mode its similar to Ewok hunt but instead of Ewoks... Darth Vader on a map thats the star destroyer or death star and it should be dark just like Ewok hunt where the rebels have flashlights on the guns and darth vader should be able to see in the dark but red night vision... You can never know when darth vader might be behind you until its to late... The game mode should be where the rebels have to hack doors to get threw to the other side and it should be multiple doors to hack where the team have to split up to unlock the doors so they can get to the ship to escape its just un idea and it should look something similar to this in this video also sorry for my bad english i hope you guys know where im getting at...

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
Discord: https://discord.gg/rNz9T84

Replies

• The twist should be: the rebel that defeat Vader gets to play Vader
    and continue where the previous Vaders were beaten, but no other rebel is added to the team.

The rebels get -1 trooper every time they beat Vader as it takes 1 player to play Vader next.

The previous Vader player becomes a spectator as a mouse droid and can only drive it to guide or misguide the rebels to the next door, either helping Vader to kill the Rebels or helping the rebels to get off the ship.
  • Zexiel
    166 posts Member
    edited August 9
    I was thinking every rebel that dies gets to spectate whats happening and if someone succeeds to kill vader the rebel that is already dead gets a chance to play as vader the rebels also gets more time to hack the door when vader is dead and respawns so they have a chance to escape to the ship...Also there should be around 30-40 players against vader and vader should have double the life so he stands a chance and the grenade throwing should have alot higer cooldown as in ewok hunt

EU Server Based. VIKINGR is an Discord both for playing games as well as just chatting and having fun with one another. Requirements: - Being able to read a discord server - Basic knowledge of the English or Scandinavian Language  - Day to Day groups to play with - Share Youtube Videos
  • That is one of the coolest scenes ever in my opinion!
  • Zexiel
    166 posts Member
    BlueBox5 wrote: »
    That is one of the coolest scenes ever in my opinion!

It sure is :)