criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Important Request. Please Devs read this

FabiDepp
49 posts Member
edited August 10
I'm sure many HvV active players will understand this post as much as I do.

Everytime I'm playing HvV and Jabba's palace comes out I agree with other players that this map is not very comfortable to play as heroes and villains. It's very small and you hardly can move and face your target.
And it's always a total chaos; but not a ''cool'' chaos as we experience at other locations but a disgusting chaos.

I think it'd be a good idea not removing it but ''changing'' it and by ''changing'' I mean that we could play outside the palace. We already saw this in Battlefront I.

Thanks for your time and reading.
Feel free players to share your opinions on this post here

7y4e86pikvhr.jpg

accddxg9vb2x.jpg
Post edited by FabiDepp on

Replies

• FabiDepp wrote: »
    I think it'd be a good idea not removing it but ''changing'' it and by ''changing'' I mean

Excuse me, what?
  • FabiDepp wrote: »
    I think it'd be a good idea not removing it but ''changing'' it and by ''changing'' I mean

Excuse me, what?

read again I accidentally post it when it was uncomplete hahaha
  • IIPrest0nII
    4433 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Can you please remove caps lock ?

Thanks!
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • Can you please remove caps lock ?

Thanks!

It's done
  • I think whats worst is putting a giant hairy useless winny the poo in maps up against troopers who hopelesy out gun out move out just about everything.wookies should go home and look for another job.
    How about putting all the infiltrators and all the reinforcements all in a table and give us a choice of who to use and that way it won't be like having both hands tied around our backs.chewie on kimino bespin jabbas earings even hoth he is outmatched also jumptroopers on some maps are at a disadvantage.please all I am asking is delvelop a table where we could actually choose who to use
  • Spamskies wrote: »
    I think whats worst is putting a giant hairy useless winny the poo in maps up against troopers who hopelesy out gun out move out just about everything.wookies should go home and look for another job.
    How about putting all the infiltrators and all the reinforcements all in a table and give us a choice of who to use and that way it won't be like having both hands tied around our backs.chewie on kimino bespin jabbas earings even hoth he is outmatched also jumptroopers on some maps are at a disadvantage.please all I am asking is delvelop a table where we could actually choose who to use

I like wookies man but it's true that they sould add more reinforcements, though they're on the way ^^