criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

How to Make Leia Great Again!

PlayersPurity
583 posts Member
edited August 26
o3dhqxcwk6n3.png
Flash Grenade
• Completely disables enemy HUD (at least Leia's and her allies health bars)
• Reveal blinded enemies for Leia by default (no card needed)
• 120 damage by default (with star card +40)
• Rework Blinding Reveal card to deal bonus damage (10/20/30/40)
• Slow enemies movement
• Disables saber tracking
45plg0jpay7s.png
Rapid Fire (E-11)
• Bug fixes
• Add a reticle in the middle of the crosshair other than in zoom mode to improve the accuracy
• Increase the start damage drop-off from 5 to 8 meters
w9g05b5gdy4o.png
Squad Shield
• Can be either picked up or exploded by Leia
• Able to block Palpatine's lightning attacks
• Regenerates the health of Leia and her allies inside 70% faster

Secondary Fire
• Increase the damage by +5 (150)
• Decrease stats of the bonus damage card by -5 (15/20/25/30)
• Remove the lock on effect against troopers

OR

• Lower its damage after certain range
Post edited by PlayersPurity on

Replies

• Cool suggestions. I like em.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• CC_1010
    1801 posts Member
    I am for it. I would love to see more Leia‘s.
  • The flash grenade should so much have what you said dammage + reveal and give the card bonus damage to make it 150.
    So much yes to the dot on the crosshair.
    I don't like the damage drop off reduction, I would take a maximum bloom reduction, if you fire it for more than 2 seconds it becomes so unprecise.
    Palpatine should still be able to shoot through it.
    Absolutely against the damage increase or damage drop off to it. A reduction of the lock on range is needed though so the abuse on crait/hoth and especially geonosis stops but. A faster fire rate is needed for hvv also, maybe at the cost of higher overheat for each shot?
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    How can we make Leia great AGAIN?

She has never been great in these games.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Wish the flash grenade was like an actual flash like other shooters, right now it’s a toy
  • The flash grenade should so much have what you said dammage + reveal and give the card bonus damage to make it 150.
    So much yes to the dot on the crosshair.
    I don't like the damage drop off reduction, I would take a maximum bloom reduction, if you fire it for more than 2 seconds it becomes so unprecise.
    Palpatine should still be able to shoot through it.
    Absolutely against the damage increase or damage drop off to it. A reduction of the lock on range is needed though so the abuse on crait/hoth and especially geonosis stops but. A faster fire rate is needed for hvv also, maybe at the cost of higher overheat for each shot?

Not bad... :smile:
  • bfloo wrote: »

In the previous Battlefront she was top tier support hero
    • When Leia was in a match players could play as Alderaan Honor Guards (They were like early reinforcements)
    • Could drop supplies to her allies and health pick-ups for heroes
    • Was given a trait to receive 80% damage reduction and allies near her 60% at maximum
  • bfloo
    15713 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

In the previous Battlefront she was top tier support hero
    • When Leia was in a match players could play as Alderaan Honor Guards (They were like early reinforcements)
    • Could drop supplies to her allies and health pick-ups for heroes
    • Was given a trait to receive 80% damage reduction and allies near her 60% at maximum

I used Leia well in the last game, but great is stretching it.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I agree with all of those, but I think her secondary fire needs to charge faster and have the red glow reduced in HvV. It is super slow and predicatable currently, which makes it very hard to damage a saber villain that is just blocking waiting on health regen, because it is easy to time a dodge with how slow and predictable it is currently.
  • I agree with all of those, but I think her secondary fire needs to charge faster and have the red glow reduced in HvV. It is super slow and predicatable currently, which makes it very hard to damage a saber villain that is just blocking waiting on health regen, because it is easy to time a dodge with how slow and predictable it is currently.

As fast as Iden's or faster? That might work, but I'm still heavily standing behind my idea. :joy: