criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

Chat Improvements

rmngrnk
79 posts Member
edited August 13
the game has poorly implemented chat:
1 - during the defeat, the table with the player who killed you closes the chat window.
2- after the completion of the battle round, the chat disappears
3-there is no way to change the language in the chat during the game (for example, sometimes I only have Russian letters and I can not change it on English during the game)
  All this makes it impossible to fully communicate with the players. In other games, I have not encountered such problems with poorly implemented chat in the game. This must be fixed since chat in a team game is of great importance in cooperating with the team.
Post edited by rmngrnk on

Replies

• Enzyoo
    266 posts Member
    Just bring back BF1 chat, problem solved.

It was better in all ways.

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • a lot of new things came into the game but the chat remained the same non-working junk
  • rmngrnk wrote: »
    the game has poorly implemented chat:
    1 - during the defeat, the table with the player who killed you closes the chat window.
    2- after the completion of the battle round, the chat disappears
    3-there is no way to change the language in the chat during the game (for example, sometimes I only have Russian letters and I can not change it on English during the game)
      All this makes it impossible to fully communicate with the players. In other games, I have not encountered such problems with poorly implemented chat in the game. This must be fixed since chat in a team game is of great importance in cooperating with the team.

If this is the PC version, you should be thankful you even have a "Chat" feature, at all. The console versions have got nothing.. No such thing. And it was never implemented in Battlefront (2015), either.. For some dumb reason.
  • team play without adequate chat in 2019 is not a normal thing
  • rmngrnk
    79 posts Member
    edited August 28
    No one feedback from developers or moderators... it its simply ignored...
    Post edited by rmngrnk on