criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten

For me that was probably jellyfish. Interested in hearing from you guys

Replies

• MK300MK
    77 posts Member
    edited August 12
    Avacodos.
    "Somewhere over this horizon sit a million little dictators eager to purge society of its strengths"
    -Mk300mk

• Tiger *****, spider butt( they cooked it underground white meat), shark fun soup, goat-burger, camel, cow tongue, rattle snake very good, gator very very good.

Could not eat the monkey brain I vomited.

But that was when I was young and wanted to try everything once.

Oh, rat, dog and Nancy on a dare 😈 lol.
  • Squid? I'm not daring, I'm french and I haven't even eaten oyster.
    The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. - Qui-Gon Jinn
    Never tell me the odds. - Han Solo
  • OcDoc
    2025 posts Member
    Maybe rattle snake, maybe eel. Not sure which one is more weird because sushi seems to make everything seem like it is normal food.
  • Tiger ****, spider butt( they cooked it underground white meat), shark fun soup, goat-burger, camel, cow tongue, rattle snake very good, gator very very good.

Where’d you get that?
  • Human
  • A candy wrapper
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    Human
    SOYLENT GREEN?!
    "Somewhere over this horizon sit a million little dictators eager to purge society of its strengths"
    -Mk300mk

• Sand in my mouth
  • Tiger ****, spider butt( they cooked it underground white meat), shark fun soup, goat-burger, camel, cow tongue, rattle snake very good, gator very very good.

Where’d you get that?

I travelled a lot in the 90s in Germany, France, Romania, Spain, Italy, Greece, checkazvoica (ms) , Bosnia, Russia, and so on. Lots of weekend passes with an 80 dollar trip fee. Back then dollar / DM was 3/1. My friends and I didn't hang out in the big cities where most soldiers went. We went to small little towns and got to know people. Soldiers are butt holes to people that are not American so we avoided are own. Oh, and Amsterdam. But we found some wired out of the way restaurants that sold exotic foods. And with dare you want order that and eat it turned into when we get off duty let's eat and try that once. Like that Chinese restaurant in Italy. Needless to say over 2/3rd of the things I ate did not stay where it was suppose too. Like when I ate that goat eye. When it popped in my mouth let's just say it was 4 days worth of food that came back to say hi from both ends right there and then. LMAO good times.

So when travelling pick up a your language to that lands language book. Don't go to a tourist attraction and visit a small town. A friend and I was even invite to stay with this 36yro lady and her 18yro daughter cause we got lost. No nothing happen but they feed us and put us up in their spare room to sleep.
  • Do Dornish girls count?
  • hsf_
    1918 posts Member
    Tiger ****, spider butt( they cooked it underground white meat), shark fun soup, goat-burger, camel, cow tongue, rattle snake very good, gator very very good.

Where’d you get that?

I travelled a lot in the 90s in Germany, France, Romania, Spain, Italy, Greece, checkazvoica (ms) , Bosnia, Russia, and so on. Lots of weekend passes with an 80 dollar trip fee. Back then dollar / DM was 3/1. My friends and I didn't hang out in the big cities where most soldiers went. We went to small little towns and got to know people. Soldiers are butt holes to people that are not American so we avoided are own. Oh, and Amsterdam. But we found some wired out of the way restaurants that sold exotic foods. And with dare you want order that and eat it turned into when we get off duty let's eat and try that once. Like that Chinese restaurant in Italy. Needless to say over 2/3rd of the things I ate did not stay where it was suppose too. Like when I ate that goat eye. When it popped in my mouth let's just say it was 4 days worth of food that came back to say hi from both ends right there and then. LMAO good times.

So when travelling pick up a your language to that lands language book. Don't go to a tourist attraction and visit a small town. A friend and I was even invite to stay with this 36yro lady and her 18yro daughter cause we got lost. No nothing happen but they feed us and put us up in their spare room to sleep.

"checkazvoica (ms)" haha nice try xD. Czechoslovakia* =] The country is now split into two countries known as Czech Republic and Slovakia.