criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Community Transmission - A look ahead at what’s coming in 2019

123457Next

Replies

• I think Felucia should be released for Galactic Assault as well. I think it is still the best mode on this game. Also better to have it for both modes for variety. I would also like to have playlist with both Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy. Also please bring back large modes from BF15 and its version of Heroes vs. Villains. It was alot better and one of the best modes of that game. Current HvV is less tactical, less immersive and quite boring to me without troopers.
  • Schweet! Felucia’s a banging choice of map! Commandos looking dope! New Luke skin xD. Offline modes with split screen sweeeeet!
    I love the game anyway so the fact u devs keep adding more FREE! Extra content is commendable.
    Wait what FREE...?? 🤯 U mean I don’t have to spend like £5-£10
    for every single new skin, map, reinforcement, character appearance and weapon appearance like every other game charges you lol
    actually wait you usually have to pay money on a gamble that u may get a cosmetic you want. lmao!
    You guys n rockstar r keeping it real🍻
    Seriously don’t know why u get such stick from the community when u do so much.

On to those increasingly wanted heros topic - -
    specifically For the mace windu fans.
    Just a theory but If the rumours that he returns in episode 9 are true. then maybe he may come as a hero during the ST season? Then you could have your Ashoka for the last of the Cw content and mace wouldn’t have to be included in CW. they can leave the prequels behind and roll out other stuff. Shot in the dark but a maybe lol plus his middle ability could be the move from Jedi power battles where he curls into a ball and his light sabre circles all around him 👍 seems strange he’s not in the game to me. The only brothers we got representing are lando and Finn. We Need a brother on the council wielding a different colour light sabre.

Hate to do so but the Only criticism I can give is perhaps add some new weapons. 4 per class seems a tad too few. I mainly play HvV. But I do play the other modes and pretty much stick to the same guns per class anyway. So it’s not too big a deal for me. But they seem highly requested.

My only personal absolute request is an old Ben Kenobi and Pilot jumpsuit Luke skin. Possibly hooded maul.
    But Great job anyway can’t wait to try out the new addictions.
  • Fergal697401
    32 posts Member
    edited September 14
    I love the game anyway so the fact u devs keep adding more FREE! Extra content is commendable.
    for every single new skin, map, reinforcement, character appearance and weapon appearance like every other game charges you lol
    actually wait you usually have to pay money on a gamble that u may get a cosmetic you want. lmao!

Agree fully - some games you would have to pay for add-on's.

There are a few Luke skins that are possible;
    Farmboy
    Stormtrooper - minus helmet, otherwise he's just a stromtrooper, unless they make a short stormtrooper
    X Wing pilot
    Dagabah training
    Bespin - can have 2 skins, one as landed on Bespin, & the other battle damaged after battle with Darth Vader
    Jedi with hooded cloak
    Endor
    Post edited by Fergal697401 on
  • Schweet! Felucia’s a banging choice of map! Commandos looking dope! New Luke skin xD. Offline modes with split screen sweeeeet!

On to those increasingly wanted heros topic - -
    specifically For the mace windu fans.
    Just a theory but If the rumours that he returns in episode 9 are true. then maybe he may come as a hero during the ST season? Then you could have your Ashoka for the last of the Cw content and mace wouldn’t have to be included in CW. they can leave the prequels behind and roll out other stuff. Shot in the dark but a maybe lol plus his middle ability could be the move from Jedi power battles where he curls into a ball and his light sabre circles all around him 👍 seems strange he’s not in the game to me. The only brothers we got representing are lando and Finn. We Need a brother on the council wielding a different colour light sabre.

Hate to do so but the Only criticism I can give is perhaps add some new weapons. 4 per class seems a tad too few. I mainly play HvV. But I do play the other modes and pretty much stick to the same guns per class anyway. So it’s not too big a deal for me. But they seem highly requested.

My only personal absolute request is an old Ben Kenobi and Pilot jumpsuit Luke skin. Possibly hooded maul.
    But Great job anyway can’t wait to try out the new addictions.

The game definitely needs more split screen content.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Dash wrote: »
    Just came to do my thing and show y’all:

k9nsmcwm8r5a.gif

:blush:

#MayTheForceBeWithUsAlways

Don't get too excited. The event icon shows Yavin. That means yellow jacket medal Luke, not farmboy unfortunately. I wish it was though!
  • Give us Mace Windu already!!
  • And what about space battles?
    Are you planning to add new maps and ships?
  • I still want a very large vehicle/artillery/armor/sf only mode. That would be fun if done right.
  • Imagine playing Felucia on Galactic Assault with AT TEs. They should add Felucia on GA, DICE wouldn’t make a mistake like not adding it.
    Felucia for G.A. please. G.A > C.S

Maps that Battlefront 2 needs;
    Utapau for G.A
    Scarif for G.A
    Sullust for G.A
This discussion has been closed.