criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

What it took to get Iden from 40 to 1000.

13Next

Replies

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    @Empire_TW , how often do you use the pulse cannon and in which situations do you use it?

I use it whenever there are enemies in the distance in GA and whenever there is a gunship. In HvV usually at the start of a match where there is usually a large open area separating the LS and DS teams.

Heres a montage I made a while ago that should give an idea

Thanks.
    @Empire_TW , how often do you use the pulse cannon and in which situations do you use it?

I use it whenever there are enemies in the distance in GA and whenever there is a gunship. In HvV usually at the start of a match where there is usually a large open area separating the LS and DS teams.

And I do my best to stand in his way and not allow him to use it.
    21 years in the making... the wait is over. Buy RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    headerjpgt1547513853
  • lerodemmy wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »

And I do my best to stand in his way and not allow him to use it.

That isn't necessary
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Too bad its such an empty achievement, other than a self pat on the back. There should be an award worthy of all that gameplay and rank. What a waste.
  • Jallerman7 wrote: »
    Too bad its such an empty achievement, other than a self pat on the back. There should be an award worthy of all that gameplay and rank. What a waste.

I think someone said they were considering awards for further level-ups past 40 but that's probably just a rumor, raising the level cap for everything was done to appease people wanting level caps increased, though I'm pretty sure those people were referring to the overall rank which is still 50.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Now that u got iden 1000 any plans on try to get anther hero to 1000
  • Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Now that u got iden 1000 any plans on try to get anther hero to 1000

No I don't plan on grinding anyone else, Han and Lando might make it to 1000 one day as they are my most played LS heroes but I'm not gonna go out of my way to get them there though.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Now that u got iden 1000 any plans on try to get anther hero to 1000

No I don't plan on grinding anyone else, Han and Lando might make it to 1000 one day as they are my most played LS heroes but I'm not gonna go out of my way to get them there though.

K just wonder
  • What's your highest ds villain besides iden?
  • What's your highest ds villain besides iden?

Boba Fett at 42
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Please tell you rage a lot and did u get annoy by obi wan mind trick
  • Mariobot21 wrote: »
    Please tell you rage a lot and did u get annoy by obi wan mind trick

Not really, only really works if he sneaks up on you which isnt easy for him to do if you are vigilant
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • It's nice to have a goal. Was it fun though?
  • Good vid @Empire_TW Nice counter sniping. Now if EA would adjust HvV SA to follow the same format as HvV then you can have a 1k level star fighter to match.
    #StarWars-y
  • It's nice to have a goal. Was it fun though?

Playing with as Iden is always a fun time and it's always fun to be playing with friends but this undertaking really showed how much this game was utterly broken, just about everything wrong with it was on display.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Good vid @Empire_TW Nice counter sniping. Now if EA would adjust HvV SA to follow the same format as HvV then you can have a 1k level star fighter to match.

I don't know if I would do the TIE fighter if it was the same points as HvV, getting from 16 to 40 was pretty aggravating.

@Admiral_Xen was with me and the Y-Wing alone made him need alcohol to play the mode.
    hojevrxvarht.png
    Good vid @Empire_TW Nice counter sniping. Now if EA would adjust HvV SA to follow the same format as HvV then you can have a 1k level star fighter to match.

I don't know if I would do the TIE fighter if it was the same points as HvV, getting from 16 to 40 was pretty aggravating.

@Admiral_Xen was with me and the Y-Wing alone made him need alcohol to play the mode.

Ruskaya Vodka
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• EA_Rtas
    1569 posts EA Moderator
    edited August 16
    Alright, I've removed a bunch of posts from in here that were off topic and just bickering. If someone is trolling or you suspect they are then report them. Don't derail the thread calling them out.

As for getting back on topic, as was helpfully pointed out by @Empire_TW this thread is about who should and shouldn't be a hero/villain not about one specific character so draw it back on topic.
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • FriedPizza773
    1182 posts Member
    edited August 26
    Hope cannot save anybody from @Empire_TW! In other words, my congratulation to OP! A HUGE accomplishment indeed! 👍🏻🎖

This thread actually motivates me into wanting to reach level 1000 for all my 3 ship classes (Fighter, Interceptor, Bomber).
    PSN: FriedPizza773
    Good vid @Empire_TW Nice counter sniping. Now if EA would adjust HvV SA to follow the same format as HvV then you can have a 1k level star fighter to match.

Yeah I'm not helping if you want to get the remaining 960.

HvV is bad enough without revenge tags or some turnips with aimbot stunlocking you from the other side of the map.
    61tgj36mc1n9.png

HvV is bad enough without revenge tags or some turnips with aimbot stunlocking you from the other side of the map.

Ehhhh admiral
  • I was going to max level Princess Leia and Rey. From getting 3x score the past 5 days I got Leia from 83-120. (Very hard since everybody targets you first, bypassing the saber heroes in front of them.) I didn't do Rey since she's easier to do and ranks up faster.

Congrats with your accomplishment!
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • CC_1010
    2560 posts Member
    I was going to max level Princess Leia and Rey. From getting 3x score the past 5 days I got Leia from 83-120. (Very hard since everybody targets you first, bypassing the saber heroes in front of them.) I didn't do Rey since she's easier to do and ranks up faster.

That is awsome! I got my Obi from like 150 or 160 to 196. That is already a pain compared to heroes like Grievous and kylo who you can level easily.
    Knowing how painful it is to play blaster heroes I can only say:
    may the force be with you!

I'm not doing it, 960 levels of getting ion cannoned and EoR MM throwing me into empty servers isn't really something I want to do.
    hojevrxvarht.png
  • Lord_Tyrannus
    906 posts Member
    edited August 26
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    On a more serious note, what are you gonna do now though?

Take a break, maybe play something that isn't HvV
    Ferrius wrote: »
    But Iden is basicly Villain Anakin...

That's literally what Vader is

Nah i think besides Anakin the player base hates iden more than anyone else

Not true. Why should the player base hate anakin ?
  • Hope you will play with other villains
  • Liz4rD
    1121 posts Member
    Congratulations, dude. Good job.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    I was going to max level Princess Leia and Rey. From getting 3x score the past 5 days I got Leia from 83-120. (Very hard since everybody targets you first, bypassing the saber heroes in front of them.) I didn't do Rey since she's easier to do and ranks up faster.

That is awsome! I got my Obi from like 150 or 160 to 196. That is already a pain compared to heroes like Grievous and kylo who you can level easily.

Thank you I needed the encouragement.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • CC_1010
    2560 posts Member
    edited October 16
    CC_1010 wrote: »

Thank you I needed the encouragement.

And here we are. Today(yesterday) I reached the 1000 with Obi Wan.