criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Matchmaking suggestion: match people based on time played

Could we please change the matchmaking a little? The amount of unskilled people in HvV is baffling (and they're always on MY team). I've put over 1000 hours in the game, and I'd like to play with people who have played a similar amount of time.

Replies

• Are you sure that hours played equates to level of skill?
  • No I,wan't to fight against unexperienced players.
  • That mode is just bad when it comes to brain dead players. It’s also full of premade tryhards.
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    That mode is just bad when it comes to brain dead players. It’s also full of premade tryhards.

I agree actually. I don't think it should be an online multiplayer mode. It doesn't lend itself to the public playing it really.
  • It is the only mode where you can level up hero’s. Players who have no interest in the mode are forced to play it to earn XP. If they’d let people earn hero XP in Arcade ir maybe the new PvE modes then HvV would not be a requirement.
  • Are you sure that hours played equates to level of skill?

It can't hurt
  • BluDude wrote: »
    Are you sure that hours played equates to level of skill?

It can't hurt

I don't think it would make the even matches we are looking for.... However. You are right... It would be better than we have currently.
  • that's not a bad idea OP.

if they've played the game for 1000+ hours and still aren't good maybe they should find a different use of their time
  • BluDude wrote: »

It can't hurt

I don't think it would make the even matches we are looking for.... However. You are right... It would be better than we have currently.

I mean it wouldn't fix everything, but if it means that I won't have teammates running in to face the entire other team completely by themselves and I can actually get some support/teamplay, then it's totally worth it