criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Legends heroes

Hello everyone!
I have just decided to ask you about something very exciting.
I know that BF2 is based on canon, but if it is based on legends too, which heroes would you give legends abilities, and what kind of abilities?

Replies

• It's a shame that Legends characters are highly unlikely, so many good characters they could add. Kyle Katarn, Revan, Bastila Shan, Satele Shan, Kreia, Darth Malgus, HK-47, Bao-Dur, Atton Rand, Brianna, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus, Jolee Bindo, Canderous Ordo, etc.
  • Jedi Master Corran Horn.

Warmaster Tsavong Lah.
  • Kyle Katarn and Revan for the top two heroes, Sion and Kreia for villains
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • Thanks for the replies! Cool ideas! But my question was about abilities, not about adding new heroes :). Sorry if I misled you.
    So what about the heroes who are already in the game? What kind of Legends abilities would you give them (if you were able to and if you would like to)?
  • DXlolman
    887 posts Member
    edited August 14
    MLASch wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies! Cool ideas! But my question was about abilities, not about adding new heroes :). Sorry if I misled you.
    So what about the heroes who are already in the game? What kind of Legends abilities would you give them (if you were able to and if you would like to)?

Well title suggests otherwise.
    And since you didn’t make any examples we had to assume heroes not abilities.

Force abilities:
    Battle mediation (this could actually fix unbalanced teaming but more rage inducing for veteran players than don’t get this ... So this is a must)
    Force speed (canonical but not present)
    Projecting rocks/debris
    Lighting Storm
    Force Quake
    Consume Life&Force(though HoK kinda makes this outdated but can be used as a buff)
    Force crush (more painful than force choke)
    Saber slam(basically the saber thrusts in to ground creates localised earthquake)
    Force freeze (different from force statis, freezes with the force dropping the temperature)
    Force ghost that can actually fight.
    Force fueled vibro blades(sith likes these over lightsabers)
    Telekinetic Blast (force push but with the power of a missile)

Tech:
    Cryo/Adhesive/Carbonate grenades.
    Cryo/Carbonate weapons.
    Fusion cutters for fixing vehicles and droids(canonical but not present).
    Kolto(if it hasn’t been outdated by Bacta)
    Grappling hooks/Tethers (canonical but not present)
    Frag/Plasma grenades&mines
    Med packs(for once the gaming community likes the healing though other means like in the 2004-2005 versions)
    Rocket Boots
    Cell assisted Blasters (Sonic,Plasma,Concusive(used to break armor))
    Energy shields
    Enchani, Madalorian weapons and armor (madalorain metals are immune to lightsabers)
    Slicing(our version of hacking)

Canon is not my favourite...
    Legends is the way to go...

Also side note HK series would be so fun...
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Mariobot21
    377 posts Member
    edited August 14
    My hopes would be
    Star killer

Ability have a insight ability like rey

Ability 2 Demond inside were he go into that purple Ora from force unleash two give him bonus damage and health

3 throw 2 light saber

darth reven ability

1 swing speed increase

2 force pull

3 ability sort of like anakin heroic might

darth bane ability but I don’t know what to name them

Expose weakness 2.0

2 run up to u pin with light saber throw u up in air and slash u down to ground

3 anther vision of dark Ora
  • Lyc4n
    1392 posts Member
    Darth bane and revan are actually cannon, i believe they appear in an episode of clone wars. These two along with tarre vizla are the ancient cannon we have i believe. Theres probably more thats just what ive seen so far. I would personally love a whole old republic era added. Or even for the enxt battlefront to just be based on this era since it looks like the next trilogy is pointing to that time period
  • Laser921
    2110 posts Member
    Lyc4n wrote: »
    Darth bane and revan are actually cannon, i believe they appear in an episode of clone wars. These two along with tarre vizla are the ancient cannon we have i believe. Theres probably more thats just what ive seen so far. I would personally love a whole old republic era added. Or even for the enxt battlefront to just be based on this era since it looks like the next trilogy is pointing to that time period

Bane is canon now, Revan is not, at least theres not canon article at least, I dont know about those "lost episodes" on Netflix, its been a while since Ive seen them.

Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force
  • ZephanUnbound
    3067 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Laser921 wrote: »
    Lyc4n wrote: »

Bane is canon now, Revan is not, at least theres not canon article at least, I dont know about those "lost episodes" on Netflix, its been a while since Ive seen them.

Bane and Revan appear in a deleted scene from the Clone Wars that never aired, but it did have rough concept animation which you can see here:

I'm pretty sure that the scene is regarded as canon, though I could be wrong.
  • @ZephanUnbound If I remember right, Bane still appeared though when Yoday was on Moraband (forever will be Korriban in my book, I hate the naming conventions they used after the buy out, like Ach-to or whatever the spelling is, sounds like "Achoo" with a spelling change.
  • Lyc4n
    1392 posts Member
    A yeah thats the picture i remember, my bad, bane did appear though im fairly sure ur right about that one.
  • Personally, I think the heroes who need some Legends abilities are Yoda, Luke, Obi-Wan and Anakin.
    I would give Luke a Force Choke instead of his Force Push, and I would give this Force Push to the place of Obi's All-out Push.
    Beside that, I would give Obi-Wan a lightsaber throw and a Force Repulse as middle ability.
    In the case of Anakin, I would keep his Pull Dominance, but give him a Force Fury, and I would replace PS with a lightsaber throw. Or improve his Passionate Strike. It could be a series of lightsaber strikes (like Captain Phasma's Staff Strikes), and the final hit would be block-breaking and knockdown-effect. This ability would reflect Shien (Form V) accurately, as this form concentrated on overwhelming opponents, too.
    Yoda could get a Force Whirlwind maybe as left ability.
    Do you have any Legends ability suggestions to the heroes who are in Battlefront 2?
  • Revan. And he would be just like pre-nerfs Anakin. Don't @ me.
  • Laser921
    2110 posts Member
    Pyrokinesis would be pretty dope as an ability, like a flame blast or fire ball