criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Game Update
Forest of Endor

Space on PS4

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knew how much memory the game would take up on PS4 if i deleted then re-installed?
I’ve had it installed since launch but it’s currently over 100gb.
I’m not even sure this would make a difference but it seems pretty ridiculous that it currently takes up more storage that Red Dead 2!

Replies

• You'd be deleting that 100gb just to reinstall that same 100gb. I know the game wasn't always this big at launch, but every new update that adds more content adds to the size of the game. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do to change the size of the game
  • Yes, only option is to delete other games you won’t play soon or get an external drive to move them all onto.
  • Neale1985 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knew how much memory the game would take up on PS4 if i deleted then re-installed?
    I’ve had it installed since launch but it’s currently over 100gb.
    I’m not even sure this would make a difference but it seems pretty ridiculous that it currently takes up more storage that Red Dead 2!

You will have to delete about the operative system if you have 2 more game
    9wexqoicrpnu.png
  • Yeah, you can’t free up any space by reinstalling. Most modern games overwrite old files instead of piling on new ones and leaving old copies lying around wasting space, so the current 100+ GB is the actual file size for the game.