criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Battle Point Event Heroes Unleashed

Changing hero starfighter milestones

Lyc4n
690 posts Member
Distract the enemy (han solo 50 concussion missile kills) and confuse the enemy (boba fett 50 concussion missile kills). These two milestones im finding very difficult to complete. With such big ships that are slow at turning and having to get kills with missiles that are low damage is proving very difficult. It would be fine if it was 25 like every other missile challenge on these milestones but 50 is a lot and like i said, every other challenge is to 25kill (apart from kylo ren). The big difference with kylo ren though is that his are very high damage so will normally finish off the enemy once they hit and will secure the kill as well as having a ship thats easier to manoeuvre and stay alive in to be making more shots.

It would be extremely difficult for most new players or even players that have been here a while to be able to complete these milestones.

Any chance we can reduce these to 25 kills just like all the other ships?

Replies

• No i had to get 50 so do you. Its not that hard. Just dont fire missiles til youre right behind your target then theyll hit or fire them at ai
  • @Lyc4n just shoot them at the bots
  • All of the missile milestones are a pain. I have every trophy on PS4 except for the Platinum and the 50 proton torpedoes one, and I doubt I will ever get that last trophy preventing me from getting my Platinum.
  • Seronax
    547 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I have them all, Han is harder since almost everyone has some kind of defense against missiles , Boba shouldnt be a problem.

With Boba basicly use ion cannon on figthers shoot it around half hp and lock those missiles.

The best way with Han to use it on bombers after their defensive ability expired. Shoot them until half hp and launch those missiles. ionized targets are also ez targets.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Seronax
    547 posts Member
    edited August 14
    @Lyc4n just shoot them at the bots

On bots it wont work to finish the milestone
    Post edited by Seronax on
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Still working those last 2 milestones, Falcon and Slave 1, and I’d like to leave the goals as is at 50.
    I want that sense of pride and accomplishment.
    I’d also like it if HvV SA followed the same format as HvV.
    I’ll get the milestones first along with the sense of p&a.
    #StarWars-y
  • Seronax wrote: »

It works on bots.
  • NavarDerth wrote: »
    Seronax wrote: »

It works on bots.

Well when i did this milestone about one year ago, it didnt count it. It seems the devs made it easier than
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Lyc4n
    690 posts Member
    Yh ive got a few on boba definitly easier but han solo just seams like its going to be impossible, i dont understand why its 50 for these 2 and everyone else only has to get 25?? It will be long enough to get 25. Not to mention with every update theres more milestones added so new players are really going to struggle to get through them.