criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

3 dead lobbies in a row.

Allright allright DICE! I can take a hint! You literally have nobody playing the game.

Replies

• That's always better than 4 dead lobbies in a row...

Could be worst, better than 5 dead lobbies in a row
  • Same for me the last few days. Lots of empty lobbies and seeing many of the same people.
  • Game started dying this last fortnight. It started to happen before droideka drop, but that content drop revived it until now.
  • I say with lack of private matches or good modes, especially small modes, and little to no infantry play this game goes full titanic and the announcement of the last dlc drop. I don’t see it doing well at all after content ends and wouldn’t be surprised if bf15 outlast it in the end.
  • Thriving
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Disboy
    174 posts Member
    I say with lack of private matches or good modes, especially small modes, and little to no infantry play this game goes full titanic and the announcement of the last dlc drop. I don’t see it doing well at all after content ends and wouldn’t be surprised if bf15 outlast it in the end.

Gotta have all the devs possible prepare the new Battlefield V maps!!!!
  • Game is pretty diddly dead on pc. You can really only play at peak hours. I hopped on around 1-2am central time and cant find any lobbies.

Could be worst, better than 5 dead lobbies in a row

What about 6 dead lobbies in a row?
  • Seriously what game mode are you playing and what system. Because every game mode on Xbox has full lobbies expect Ewok hunt, Hero starfighters and showdown. Also the game glitch so you will be out in empty lobbies even through people are playing the game.
  • Defbored
    1427 posts Member
    There is that word again... “literally”.
  • vVrathh wrote: »
    Allright allright DICE! I can take a hint! You literally have nobody playing the game.

7f8nkv4zhpdp.gif
  • Game is pretty diddly dead on pc. You can really only play at peak hours. I hopped on around 1-2am central time and cant find any lobbies.

HvV on PS4 is pretty dead at 1-2am central time too.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • It’s getting to where I’m needing to play at certain times to get a full game and that’s the ps4 Virginia server. I’ve been in a lot of 10 to 15 player GA games lately and starting to see the same names more often.
  • Xerogon wrote: »
    It’s getting to where I’m needing to play at certain times to get a full game and that’s the ps4 Virginia server. I’ve been in a lot of 10 to 15 player GA games lately and starting to see the same names more often.

Have you tried CS? I play that all the time and it’s always full. Since the June update I barely touch GA.